• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y8fjj8xls2781.jpg
vs
129749e7d4b4e6fb15fa39db8771df60.jpg

New Era Sakura vs Early-Game Batter

Speed is equalized

Starting distance is 20 meters

Sakura has prior knowledge and 20 minutes of preparation time

Both are 5-B

Who wins?

Sakura:

The Batter: noninho, Spilxson2, The_Pink_God, Armorchompy, Quibster, AThe1412, Dragonite007

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What does Sakura lead with, especially when she's up against multiple opponents? Can she create antidotes on the fly to counteract Alpha's poison? Alpha can absolutely land Batter the win by blinding her, but would Alpha's mute also work on her? I don't really know Naruto's power system, so do they shout the names of their techniques because it sounds cool or does it actually amplify their power.

Until more arguments are brought up, it honestly looks like Batter stomps. She has to fight four opponents at once, with one being able to poison, blind and mute her, another being able to reduce her durability or straight up ignore it (Omega), and another opponent amping everyone else (Epsilon), and then there's Batter obviously purifying her while she's down with his bat.

What does Sakura lead with, especially when she's up against multiple opponents? Can she creates antidotes on the fly to counteract Alpha's poison?
She probably could if I gave her preparation time and prior knowledge
Alpha can absolutely land Batter the win by blinding her, but would Alpha's mute also work on her? I don't really know Naruto's power system, so do they shout the names of their techniques because it sounds cool or does it actually amplify their power.
They don't amplify their power

What does Sakura lead with, especially when she's up against multiple opponents?
She's a master at hand-to-hand combat and has a track record of fighting hundreds enemies at once as shown here (shippuden spoiler), and during the Fourth Great Ninja War. Sakura also has Low-Mid regen that scales higher than Tsunade, and can regenerate from bisection, impalement, and having her entire midsection gored into. Her strikes also deal internal damage to organs via Scalpel Blade & her Strikes, alongside negating regeneration by speeding up the death of an opponent's cells with her strikes.
Alpha can absolutely land Batter the win by blinding her
Evasive maneuvering is Sakura's primary go-to. She has been trained to prioritize evasion over offense, and is proficient enough at evasion to avoid being hit in blind spots. Having Katsuyu communicating the the location of opponents via Telepathy is another ace she has against this, alongside the problem of being able to summon Katsuyu without much effort. Check out how big she is!
Can she create antidotes on the fly to counteract Alpha's poison?
Unless she has preparation and a way to identify the poison, possibly. She's removed poisons from people before via Medical Ninjutsu, and has created antidotes to counteract Sasori's poison, which was stated to be the most deadly of poisons. As it stands, she has three ways to deal with it: Antidotes via Prep, Medical Ninjutsu, and Byakugo.

but would Alpha's mute also work on her? I don't really know Naruto's power system
Being able to cast a Jutsu is reliant on weaving handsigns. Ninja of her pedigree can weave handsigns faster than other Ninja can react. Being able to use Jutsu and channel Chakra is not reliant on sound in most cases. And for Sakura, this is not the case.
so do they shout the names of their techniques because it sounds cool or does it actually amplify their power.
This is mixed from character to character. Ninja of a lower level do so to align their chakra and/or to be flashy. Naruto doesn't need to say "Rasengan" to make a Rasengan. This is usually for dramatic effect. Muting the verbal component of a Jutsu does not disable the abiity to use Jutsu. Weaving Hand-signs are the only requirement.

Last edited:
She's a master at hand-to-hand combat and has a track record of fighting hundreds enemies at once as shown here (shippuden spoiler), and during the Fourth Great Ninja War. Sakura also has Low-Mid regen that scales higher than Tsunade, and can regenerate from bisection, impalement, and having her entire midsection gored into. Her strikes also deal internal damage to organs via Scalpel Blade & her Strikes, alongside negating regeneration by speeding up the death of an opponent's cells with her strikes.

Evasive maneuvering is Sakura's primary go-to. She has been trained to prioritize evasion over offense, and is proficient enough at evasion to avoid being hit in blind spots. Having Katsuyu communicating the the location of opponents via Telepathy is another ace she has against this, alongside the problem of being able to summon Katsuyu without much effort. Check out how big she is!

Unless she has preparation and a way to identify the poison, possibly. She's removed poisons from people before via Medical Ninjutsu, and has created antidotes to counteract Sasori's poison, which was stated to be the most deadly of poisons. As it stands, she has three ways to deal with it: Antidotes via Prep, Medical Ninjutsu, and Byakugo.

Being able to cast a Jutsu is reliant on weaving handsigns. Even so, Ninja of her pedigree can weave handsigns faster than other Ninja can react. Being able to use Jutsu and channel Chakra is not reliant on sound in most cases. And for Sakura, this is not the case.

This is mixed from character to character. Ninja of a lower level do so to align their chakra and/or to be flashy. Naruto doesn't need to say "Rasengan" to make a Rasengan. This is usually for dramatic effect. Muting the verbal component of a Jutsu does not disable the abiity to use Jutsu. Weaving Hand-signs are the only requirement.
Alright I'll give Sakura prior knowledge and 20 minutes of preparation for making Antidotes. I think the Batter still has a chance due to Sakura having to fight 3 5-B opponents at once

I'm wondering if Batter's Information Analysis would immediately identify the weakness of the Creation Rebirth technique or not

We should wait for a Naruto Verse supporter to chime in. Theres's a lot of things that I cannot cover alone regarding Sakura.

Alpha's Blind is an ability that is applied instantly on a target, so she can't maneuver out of it. She'll have to rely on Katsuyu if she wants to dodge any of the attacks, which would be a struggle as the special attacks of both the Batter and his add-ons are omnidirectional AoEs, which would be a death sentence if she summoned Katsuyu, who wouldn't be hard for the Batter to fight either as he has already fought larger opponents before.
(footage of the aoe attacks)

Wouldn't Sakura have a chance due to combat skill and Katsuyu being able to split up into thousands of copies?

Well Sakura has prior knowledge and preparation time. She'll be ready for Batter's Add-ons trying to poison and blind her. She also has more combat skill and can overwhelm him with hundreds of mini Katsuyu clones spewing acid at him. And I'm assuming she has the Attack Potency advantage due to Byakugo along with regeneration.

I'm going to vote the Batter since I'm not sure if Katsuyu's acid is 5-B, he has information analysis and can hit multiple targets, and the fact that Sakura has to fight four 5-B opponents that can heal and resurrect themselves. I still think the matchup is fair enough to be added.

Last edited:
This is starting to look like a stomp on Sakura. How far into 5-B is the Batter? Sakura is around 80 Zettatons.

Last edited:
This is starting to look like a stomp on Sakura. How far into 5-B is the Batter? Sakura is around 80 Zettatons.
I don't know how many tons he is but he can harm the Zone Guardians who create zones and the calculation is
Low-Mid End: 120540 x 3.7 = 445998 km^3 -> 4,45998e+14 m^3 x 7.874 = 3.5117883e+15 kg -> 3.156237e+32 J, 5-B

You haven't said anything about her advantages with Katsuyu, Combat Skill and Regeneration though. There's also her prior knowledge and preparation time

may i have your attention please:
will the real slim shady a naruto supporter please stand up?

Don't know if they're going to come. I asked in the Naruto discussion thread and basically no one cares about Sakura. So I'm just going to keep my vote for the Batter

I don't think a Naruto supporter is actually necessary for a thread. I've already given Sakura's advantages and she has prep time with prior knowledge so I think people can just start voting

-she still dunno from what ailments to prepare for
-this fight is, from what i remember, at least a 4v1
-stats manip/buffs without sakura being able to debuff for compensation
-dura neg? perception manip? metal manip? smoke manip? organic manip? PLASTIC manip?

nah, this is 100% Le Batteur. already voted for him tho

-she still dunno from what ailments to prepare for
-this fight is, from what i remember, at least a 4v1
-stats manip/buffs without sakura being able to debuff for compensation
-dura neg? perception manip? metal manip? smoke manip? organic manip? PLASTIC manip?

nah, this is 100% Le Batteur. already voted for him tho
Just to prove that this matchup could be fair. She has prior knowledge of the poison and preparation time for an antidote. She has more combat skill so she'll most likely be able to dodge attacks from the addons. She can slice the Batter's tendons or just knock him out, and I assume that she has the Attack Potency advantage due to upscaling from 80 Zettatons with Byakugo. She can also overwhelm him with hundreds of Katsuyu's clones and mix him up with the illusion technique. My vote's still for him though. Also the Plastic Manipulation is just weird, don't pay attention to it lol

She has prior knowledge of the poison and preparation time for an antidote
nice, the poison's dealt with :>
what happens about Palsy? lmfao

She has more combat skill so she'll most likely be able to dodge attacks from the addons
she can't dodge enough from 3 targets with the same speed to her. 3 (Batteur, Omega and Alpha) because Epsilon stays a bit far and drama af, guaranteing eventually everyone will be faster, tanking more and hitting harder....so eventually everyone all in Sakura's side will get f*ck'd (+dura neg on Omega's case w/ Photographic Blur)
Also, we don't know how old Le Batteur is so you can't say he has more combat skill than him via experience.

She can slice the Batter's tendons or just knock him out
she won't know his weak spots via Info. Analysis cuz he resists it, and even if we say she can
she can't via his speed being equal to hers+not just him but other 2 addons attacking

and I assume that she has the Attack Potency advantage due to upscaling from 80 Zettatons with Byakugo
cuz i dunno any calc for Le Batteur, i agree ig, just she won't be hitting him because of the """""danmaku""""" from 3 sources at the same time

She can also overwhelm him with hundreds of Katsuyu's clones and mix him up with the illusion technique.
"Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance)"
until any CRT's done, she can only create clones for her, not for Katsuyu.
Also, IC she creates that "f*ck ton of Katsuyu's" for them to be on people's shoulders, not to be used on fight. Yeah, she's a great strategist, but until she does that, Batteur and the 3 addons are fully buffed, consequentely being more able to wreck Sakura and eventual Katsuyu's.

My vote's still for him though. Also the Plastic Manipulation is just weird, don't pay attention to it lol
What? Hell no, imma go shower just now and go to sleep right afterwards, laughing-dreaming about Le Batteur beating Sakura Haruno by throwing world-destroying-PET-bottles or world-destroying-PVC-pipe-baseball-bat.

Also, IC she creates that "f*ck ton of Katsuyu's" for them to be on people's shoulders, not to be used on fight. Yeah, she's a great strategist, but until she does that, Batteur and the 3 addons are fully buffed, consequentely being more able to wreck Sakura and eventual Katsuyu's.
Forgot to say: add-ons have large AoE and attacks descripting that they "hit all enemies", so those Katsuyu's really aren't going to do much

#plasticmanipulation

Honestly if there's 4 5-B characters and they can all hit large groups of enemies, Naruto might have been a better opponent for this matchup

Photographic Blur would actually just be a insta-kill ability in these matches, the only reason is not on the games is due to have stuff like HP and Attack, but since in matches like this, there's not really such a thing as "HP"... Then that'd make PB just an "I win" attack, since it would be like hitting Sakura, but her Durability is exactly 0 Joules, so you can guess how that goes

About the "Plastic Manipulation", one has to remember that in the series, plastic is a liquid, so it's basically something akin to Water Manipulation, but denser, not drinkable, and definitely harder-hitting

My vote goes to The Batter btw

Photographic Blur would actually just be a insta-kill ability in these matches, the only reason is not on the games is due to have stuff like HP and Attack, but since in matches like this, there's not really such a thing as "HP"... Then that'd make PB just an "I win" attack, since it would be like hitting Sakura, but her Durability is exactly 0 Joules, so you can guess how that goes

About the "Plastic Manipulation", one has to remember that in the series, plastic is a liquid, so it's basically something akin to Water Manipulation, but denser, not drinkable, and definitely harder-hitting

My vote goes to The Batter btw
Counted. How exactly is it an insta-kill though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back