• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument of insta kill because of dura neg is ridiculous
I disagree with that IK a bit too, just presented what the arguments were (remember my FRA was before this guy's)
Thing is: with Epsilon buffing the rest and itself, we may see duraneg making the kill.

Sakura can use shunshin to increase her speed as far as i know the speed equalization is for base speed not speed techniques/abilities
Same thing goes for Le Batteur. Epsilon's buffs (you may find their names as "x drama") go for defense, attack and speed for the entire party iirc
With = speed he's buffing fast as hell (even faster with the buff that he applies) so she may go after him with shunshin but the 4 of them are able to protect him.
After the buffs (and maybe Omega's debuffs), duraneg and Perception manipulation are a problem for the kunoichi, to say the least.

Whats stopping Katsuyu from spreading acid all over the battlefield?
Because before Sakura kuchiyose this(ose) fella(s), Le Batteur's team is already attacking her in a 3v1 and getting buffed at the same time. Also, it's IC for her to do that immediately if Katsuyu is already with her iirc, but here she'd have to call him first.
Also, the add-ons float naturally and are able to fly. So yeah, Katsuyu can f*ck the ground and the add-ons help Le Batteur to get unaffected (remember they have the same level of intelligence).

I also should remind you katsuyu does have blunt force resistance which means beating her with a bat is useless.
Why isn't this pointed out in the profile? Anyway, Batteur and the other fellas usually do more than blunt damage (would get pretty gory with Katsuyus getting filled with plastic or organic maniped), anyway.
There's also Photographic Blur with its Duraneg. So no, Katsuyu isn't the ultimate savior here.

There are a couple other things we talked about here that you haven't answered to, so imma consider you conceded on then.

Blunt force resistance doesn't mean immunity, and Batter upscales from his rating quite a lot.

I would really like that people just voted for Batteur cuz the few people that argued for Sakura just proven that she cannot do enough, unfortunately

I disagree with that IK a bit too, just presented what the arguments were (remember my FRA was before this guy's)
Thing is: with Epsilon buffing the rest and itself, we may see duraneg making the kill.
They have very close stats unless you telling me batter can insta kill someone with "the same level" as him thats ridiculous.
Same thing goes for Le Batteur. Epsilon's buffs (you may find their names as "x drama") go for defense, attack and speed for the entire party iirc
With = speed he's buffing fast as hell (even faster with the buff that he applies) so she may go after him with shunshin but the 4 of them are able to protect him.
After the buffs (and maybe Omega's debuffs), duraneg and Perception manipulation are a problem for the kunoichi, to say the least.
Shushin is known to increase their speed by a lot and it should increase more depending of the amount of chakra used.
Because before Sakura kuchiyose this(ose) fella(s), Le Batteur's team is already attacking her in a 3v1 and getting buffed at the same time. Also, it's IC for her to do that immediately if Katsuyu is already with her iirc, but here she'd have to call him first.
Also, the add-ons float naturally and are able to fly. So yeah, Katsuyu can f*ck the ground and the add-ons help Le Batteur to get unaffected (remember they have the same level of intelligence).
Are you saying that Batteurs first thing in all battles is start with the buffs? Right away? BAtter doesnt have flight in his profile.
Why isn't this pointed out in the profile? Anyway, Batteur and the other fellas usually do more than blunt damage (would get pretty gory with Katsuyus getting filled with plastic or organic maniped), anyway.
There's also Photographic Blur with its Duraneg. So no, Katsuyu isn't the ultimate savior here.
Probably because its sakura's profile not katsuyu's.
For someone complaining about how its not in the profile organic manipulation is not in BAtteurs profile either.
All that talk about Photographic Bluer but even in his profile is not explained what it actually is, only points out how it ignores defence but at what degree, how exacly does it ignore defence does he even uses it normally?

Blunt force resistance doesn't mean immunity, and Batter upscales from his rating quite a lot.
Databook actually states all physical attacks doesnt matter how violent they are become useless because she can just divide herself.
Unfortunatly i cant find the english version but its this one
5e68fd54853a180d1a6a55d8acf350d8.jpg

Dividing herself actually sounds like it might allow the Batter's Add-Ons to wipe her out in one hit with an AOE attack, dunno if that's something she wants to rely on.

They have very close stats unless you telling me batter can insta kill someone with "the same level" as him thats ridiculous.
read again. with the buffs, "we may see", i've said.

Shushin is known to increase their speed by a lot and it should increase more depending of the amount of chakra used.
Drama buffs stack up on each other (couldn't find the limit of it, never seen one).

Are you saying that Batteurs first thing in all battles is start with the buffs? Right away? BAtter doesnt have flight in his profile.
For the first question:
Le Batteur, Epsilon (the buffer), Omega (the maybe-debuffer), and Alpha (who is an attacker with the stats i've said before Sakura cannot be prepared for even w/ PK+prep knowledge) act separatelly in the logic of a TBRPG. On the intelligence section of the profile:
Likely Mindless for the Add-Ons. They do not seem to have a sentience of their own and are said by Mortis Ghost to not have any personality[9], however, they are able to fight alongside The Batter and use or equip items.
and if you check Epsilon's magics, they're are all able to hit all enemies (this'll be important in a bit) or "hit" someone with the buff((s); i'm even inclined to say that Epsilon, outside of a TBRPG-logic, may be able to combine the two styles of magic he's able to use and buff all his allies at the same time).
in short: Yes. and it doesn't matter

For the Flight:
Remember above where they all fight together? Yeah, and magic is ranged, as it normally is spread on all types of media (trying to be didatic, not cynical)
So, read Addons in Powers and Abilities section. All of them have Flight and can use varied types of ranged magic.
If i were to say which one, maybe Omega, who heals eventual debuffs, ressurect people and uses Duraneg with photographic blur.

Probably because its sakura's profile not katsuyu's.
woooooooooooooooooow so cool
have you ever noticed that...Katsuyu doesn't have a profile?
Try searching for it, you can only see mentions and the first one iiiiiiiiiiis... Sakura's :>
for short, without irony: Yes, it should be specified if that's a thing. get a CRT for it.

For someone complaining about how its not in the profile organic manipulation is not in BAtteurs profile either.
Read the Batteur Powers and Abilities section. just pass the mouse above the word "Meat"

All that talk about Photographic Bluer but even in his profile is not explained what it actually is, only points out how it ignores defence but at what degree, how exacly does it ignore defence does he even uses it normally?
Come on. The third time i ask you to actually look the profile? Read, lil' mate.
Yes it's usually used. It literally ignores defense as a... magic. I'll be fair, took some time to get an example in video, but c'mon, not hard at all to imagine how this works when 3 times (Imgur statement, PnA section and Omega's notable Attacks and Techniques section).
Works like this. Aim, shoot, done.

Databook actually states all physical attacks doesnt matter how violent they are become useless because she can just divide herself.
Unfortunatly i cant find the english version but its this one
above i've mentioned hitting all enemies....
Epsilon will buff everybody on the team and afterwards hit every single one of those eventual bunch of katsuyus
Not 100% sure, but i remember seeing Alpha and Batteur's Competence Attacks (AKA magic) also hitting all enemies on the video i've linked for Photographic Blur.
But let's remember Blunt Force is only used on the regular attacks for those guys, Competence ones will end up ignoring this condition

Oh, and it's valid to state here:
Batteur stated that he could solve all of the game puzzles with ease but he let the player take control
so anything can be regularly used if Batteur acts without The Player take control

Reminder that the Auto thing is just Le Battuer doing his own thing, and in my experience, yeah he usually always start with Buffs and his strong attacks

Not that I think it matters you already have the votes or almost there anyways, although this seems pretty unfair considering that there is not really any supporters of Naruto here.
read again. with the buffs, "we may see", i've said.
I dont know what you talking about, but i repeat first thing seeing this is game related and considering the video you showed it seems that its not insta kill it only kills if the opponent is already low on HP and i remind you byakugou regeneration.
Drama buffs stack up on each other (couldn't find the limit of it, never seen one).

For the first question:
Le Batteur, Epsilon (the buffer), Omega (the maybe-debuffer), and Alpha (who is an attacker with the stats i've said before Sakura cannot be prepared for even w/ PK+prep knowledge) act separatelly in the logic of a TBRPG. On the intelligence section of the profile:
Again assuming his first move would be use the buffs which depends on the player not batter himself.
and if you check Epsilon's magics, they're are all able to hit all enemies (this'll be important in a bit) or "hit" someone with the buff((s); i'm even inclined to say that Epsilon, outside of a TBRPG-logic, may be able to combine the two styles of magic he's able to use and buff all his allies at the same time).
in short: Yes. and it doesn't matter
SBA say that without any more information they are in character that means they use what they would normally use not to start with their strongest and more powerful attacks because yes.
The time the player takes to choose the buffs which by the way seems to be a move per turn that means he cant use all the buffs before Sakura makes the first move, would be enough for Sakura to perform any jutsu and kill the batteur.
For the Flight:
Remember above where they all fight together? Yeah, and magic is ranged, as it normally is spread on all types of media (trying to be didatic, not cynical)
So, read Addons in Powers and Abilities section. All of them have Flight and can use varied types of ranged magic.
If i were to say which one, maybe Omega, who heals eventual debuffs, ressurect people and uses Duraneg with photographic blur.
All of them assuming Batteur starts by applying the buffs while Sakura is patiently waiting
woooooooooooooooooow so cool
have you ever noticed that...Katsuyu doesn't have a profile?
Try searching for it, you can only see mentions and the first one iiiiiiiiiiis... Sakura's :>
for short, without irony: Yes, it should be specified if that's a thing. get a CRT for it.
Never said Katsuyu has a profile, you know not too long ago i asked in a thread and Ant was there if i could add some powers to captain marvel that come from her ability to create "clones" he thought it was useless because its not her own powers it's her "clones" powers, do you see where im going? Sakura doesnt have that power only Katsuyu does.
Read the Batteur Powers and Abilities section. just pass the mouse above the word "Meat"
I really dont know why people do that just write it properly. Anyways its a game thing i have no ideia what "meat damage" is.
Come on. The third time i ask you to actually look the profile? Read, lil' mate.
That doesnt answer my question, i saw it stating it ignores defence i asked how it ignores defence, there are many ways to ignore defence some of which came be resisted like mental attacks that Sakura has resistance to.
Yes it's usually used. It literally ignores defense as a... magic. I'll be fair, took some time to get an example in video, but c'mon, not hard at all to imagine how this works when 3 times (Imgur statement, PnA section and Omega's notable Attacks and Techniques section).
Works like this. Aim, shoot, done.
So it can be dodged.
above i've mentioned hitting all enemies....
Epsilon will buff everybody on the team and afterwards hit every single one of those eventual bunch of katsuyus
Not 100% sure, but i remember seeing Alpha and Batteur's Competence Attacks (AKA magic) also hitting all enemies on the video i've linked for Photographic Blur.
But let's remember Blunt Force is only used on the regular attacks for those guys, Competence ones will end up ignoring this condition
And how do you judge that he can keep spaming magic attacks if his competence is limited? For what i saw there is a limit and always needs to recharge.

The attack has no projectiles, hits instantly, doesn't have to travel, and is thought-based
How do you dodge that?
If it needs to be aimed it needs to be dodged and it doesnt seem like instant, the lack of projectile is likely duo to the 2D nature of the game either way he would need to hit an enemy that is very good ad running and dodging.

If it needs to be aimed it needs to be dodged and it doesnt seem like instant, the lack of projectile is likely duo to the 2D nature of the game either way he would need to hit an enemy that is very good ad running and dodging.
I'm sorry but when there's a projectiles involved, the game actually does animates it
There are none here, so it has no projectiles, sure it may need to aim, but matter of fact it's still a projectile, thought-based, instant attack that doesn't travel
Maybe hitting Sakura is going to be hard due to her Acrobatics, but she's certainly not dodging it

I'm sorry but when there's a projectiles involved, the game actually does animates it
There are none here, so it has no projectiles, sure it may need to aim, but matter of fact it's still a projectile, thought-based, instant attack that doesn't travel
Maybe hitting Sakura is going to be hard due to her Acrobatics, but she's certainly not dodging it
Then go ahead and add Infinite attack speed to the batteau.
For what i saw in the video most attacks just appear the crosshair on the character and then "explosion" no projectile is shown, even the attack special homerun doesnt have a projectile

I mean, not really?
It's a thought-based attack, and it doesn't have a projectile (which actually just makes it the more proof of why it can't be I finite attack speed)
But matter of fact, it attacks instantly, so dodging is really not a thing Sakura can't do

Not when Epislon is on the field
Epislon does not grant illusion resistance or detection and substituition jutsu still exists
I mean, not really?
It's a thought-based attack, and it doesn't have a projectile (which actually just makes it the more proof of why it can't be I finite attack speed)
But matter of fact, it attacks instantly, so dodging is really not a thing Sakura can't do
It clearly does have a projectile and its limited by 2D so it doesnt seem like it but the fact the crosshair shows and then an explosion already is enough.

I literally already said that when an attack in OFF has a projectile, it is shown through the game's animations, it's not a limitation, it's a feature

Not that I think it matters you already have the votes or almost there anyways, although this seems pretty unfair considering that there is not really any supporters of Naruto here.
there was time, there was people arguing for Naruto's side
afaik it's 5-0-0 (or 6-0-0 with AThe1412's vote), so there was and there is space.

I dont know what you talking about, but i repeat first thing seeing this is game related and considering the video you showed it seems that its not insta kill it only kills if the opponent is already low on HP and i remind you byakugou regeneration.
remember buff doesn't have a limit we know and that Epsilon buffs faster and faster.

Again assuming his first move would be use the buffs which depends on the player not batter himself.
Batteur is a better strategist than the player according to himself seeing how the player does things like solve puzzles.

SBA say that without any more information they are in character that means they use what they would normally use not to start with their strongest and more powerful attacks because yes.
he IC uses that. Also its not him doing 100% of stuff, addons have a sepparate consciousness.

The time the player takes to choose the buffs which by the way seems to be a move per turn that means he cant use all the buffs before Sakura makes the first move, would be enough for Sakura to perform any jutsu and kill the batteur.
we're outside a TBRPG logic. Remember they're not still too, there are 3 entities attacking her in a variety of ways and only one of them buffing.
All of them assuming Batteur starts by applying the buffs while Sakura is patiently waiting
Batteur starts that way, via being a nice strategist just as Sakura.
They're all moving, and Batteur's not the one applying buffs, i've said it multiple times, it's Epsilon.

do you see where im going? Sakura doesnt have that power only Katsuyu does.
yes, and as i've said, should be on the part that says katsuyu's powers after mentioning Sakura can summon him

I really dont know why people do that just write it properly. Anyways its a game thing i have no ideia what "meat damage" is.
...is it that really hard to imagine? Or conclude via reading everything like the power description?

So it can be dodged.
maybe, just like every attack from sakura. Remember speed buffs, please.

And how do you judge that he can keep spaming magic attacks if his competence is limited? For what i saw there is a limit and always needs to recharge.
read the intelligence section again. they're competent enough to work with Batteur. So ironic you question the competence of characters who by leveling up literally learn "Competence attacks" lol

I thought that Batter's standard tactics were entirely reliant on the player controlling him
"Gifted. Could apparently solve all the game's puzzles with ease, but chose to have The Player try to figure it out for themselves" is in intelligence section.

Can't she still confuse him with the clone jutsu?
Nah, he's as good of an strategist as her and they have all-opponent-hitting moves

Page 2 yaaaaay

Epislon does not grant illusion resistance or detection and substituition jutsu still exists
substitution is for when they hit sakura
But yeah, would work except when seeing clones he can just throw all-targeted attacks, hitting them and the original.
Epsilon won't need to grant the resistance, there's an equipment for Batteur with Perception Manip Resistance

oh, and i'd like to point out that it's my last thread related to Naruto here in the wiki
discovered something this week and for political reasons i'd like not to relate to Narutoverse anymore
won't derail about it here.

Why would you assume that lol? It seems pretty reasonable to me that someone would go all out in a fight rather than hold back their best moves for whatever reason. Especially someone as cruel as the Batter. You don't have any knowledge on their standard tactics, don't go making assumptions.
1) Why are you assuming she can easily kill him in one hit
2) That would not be enough because his Add-Ons can revive him
There is a limit but it's a pretty massive one and he can just quickly pop a healing item to restore them so it's barely an issue.
??? His attacks just don't have travel time lol, like hax or telekinesis

Why would you assume that lol? It seems pretty reasonable to me that someone would go all out in a fight rather than hold back their best moves for whatever reason. Especially someone as cruel as the Batter. You don't have any knowledge on their standard tactics, don't go making assumptions.
Because thats SBA? Because those are the rules the wiki decided? Just because they are cruel doesnt mean they go around using 5B attacks on anyone in their way while not even knowing what they are capable of, and is Photographic Blur his strongest attack? Or is it only the one who has more effect on Sakura? This battle doesnt give previous knowledge to Batter so why would he assume Photographic Blu as the strongest attack without even knowing Sakura?
1) Why are you assuming she can easily kill him in one hit
2) That would not be enough because his Add-Ons can revive him
We already know Sakura has higher AP, even if it dodnt defeat in a single attack it would be enough to prevent him from using anything and keep punching them.
If they survive Sakura's AOE attacks
There is a limit but it's a pretty massive one and he can just quickly pop a healing item to restore them so it's barely an issue.

??? His attacks just don't have travel time lol, like hax or telekinesis
Most of those comes from mechanics which is ridiculous is like saying the player in 2D pokemon games have infinite attack speed because they can instantly give healing items to pokemon or worse they are so much faster than their own pokemons that they can throw a pokeball before they can even react. Mechanics is not supposed to be used here, this is not a 2D game where the opponent is stopped when its the opponents turn.

Because thats SBA? Because those are the rules the wiki decided? Just because they are cruel doesnt mean they go around using 5B attacks on anyone in their way while not even knowing what they are capable of
What are you even talking about? Nowhere in SBA says anything of the sort. The default assumption is that a character won't hold back their attacks if they have no reason to, and this guy surely doesn't.
, and is Photographic Blur his strongest attack? Or is it only the one who has more effect on Sakura? This battle doesnt give previous knowledge to Batter so why would he assume Photographic Blu as the strongest attack without even knowing Sakura?
I mean he essentially is four characters working at once, he's fairly smart and pragmatic, he's got Info Analysis to see what won't work, all that's left is what will. Just because anime characters have a tendency to slowly escalate in combat doesn't mean you should assume everyone will have some sort of issue with using their strongest tools early.
We already know Sakura has higher AP, even if it dodnt defeat in a single attack it would be enough to prevent him from using anything and keep punching them.
If they survive Sakura's AOE attacks
What? Their calcs are basically equal and Batter upscales a lot (Dedan who does the feat << Japhet << Enoch = Batter). There's four of them, they have AOE and they can heal one another a lot, she's sure as hell not knocking them out very fast.
Most of those comes from mechanics which is ridiculous is like saying the player in 2D pokemon games have infinite attack speed because they can instantly give healing items to pokemon or worse they are so much faster than their own pokemons that they can throw a pokeball before they can even react. Mechanics is not supposed to be used here, this is not a 2D game where the opponent is stopped when its the opponents turn.
The animations, as minimalist as they are, portray some of the attacks just materializing on the opponent. There isn't any reason to assume they don't work like that, unlike Pokemon, where things are explicitly not that way.

there was time, there was people arguing for Naruto's side
afaik it's 5-0-0 (or 6-0-0 with AThe1412's vote), so there was and there is space.
I read the thread some of the ones being part even specifically talked about how most people here dont know Sakura and couldnt argue for her side
remember buff doesn't have a limit we know and that Epsilon buffs faster and faster.
Are we supposed to assume he has infinite items? Why dont you put infinite speed and infinite strenght on his profile?
Batteur is a better strategist than the player according to himself seeing how the player does things like solve puzzles.
Really? "I bought myself a puzzle for 2 years old and solved it Im genius" why is that even motive for a gifted? Sakura aside her ninja trainning she trainned medicine, and your argument for his intelligence is being able solve a few puzzles that any average human who plays that game can easily solve?
he IC uses that. Also its not him doing 100% of stuff, addons have a sepparate consciousness.

we're outside a TBRPG logic. Remember they're not still too, there are 3 entities attacking her in a variety of ways and only one of them buffing.

Batteur starts that way, via being a nice strategist just as Sakura.
They're all moving, and Batteur's not the one applying buffs, i've said it multiple times, it's Epsilon.
Again nice strategist? Really?
yes, and as i've said, should be on the part that says katsuyu's powers after mentioning Sakura can summon him

...is it that really hard to imagine? Or conclude via reading everything like the power description?
The power description only says is an attack that ignores defence.
maybe, just like every attack from sakura. Remember speed buffs, please.

read the intelligence section again. they're competent enough to work with Batteur. So ironic you question the competence of characters who by leveling up literally learn "Competence attacks" lol
Again as if learning something is a feat of high level intelligence
"Gifted. Could apparently solve all the game's puzzles with ease, but chose to have The Player try to figure it out for themselves" is in intelligence section.
Funny enough the way you described it, he seems more like he was just making excuses "I could have done it but i will let you do it so that you can prove you can do it".
Nah, he's as good of an strategist as her and they have all-opponent-hitting moves

Page 2 yaaaaay

substitution is for when they hit sakura
But yeah, would work except when seeing clones he can just throw all-targeted attacks, hitting them and the original.
Epsilon won't need to grant the resistance, there's an equipment for Batteur with Perception Manip Resistance
Sakura doesnt use perception manipulation its illusion creation those are 2 different powers

What are you even talking about? Nowhere in SBA says anything of the sort. The default assumption is that a character won't hold back their attacks if they have no reason to, and this guy surely doesn't.
SBA page
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
I mean he essentially is four characters working at once, he's fairly smart and pragmatic, he's got Info Analysis to see what won't work, all that's left is what will. Just because anime characters have a tendency to slowly escalate in combat doesn't mean you should assume everyone will have some sort of issue with using their strongest tools early.
And Sakura with Katsuyu can be hundreds if not thousands of characters working at once. Info Analysis in the game only shows a very base information of health and "magic".
What? Their calcs are basically equal and Batter upscales a lot (Dedan who does the feat << Japhet << Enoch = Batter). There's four of them, they have AOE and they can heal one another a lot, she's sure as hell not knocking them out very fast.
Yet you assume Batter will because he has a dura neg attack that shows it isnt insta kill and would be easily handled with regeneration.
The animations, as minimalist as they are, portray some of the attacks just materializing on the opponent. There isn't any reason to assume they don't work like that, unlike Pokemon, where things are explicitly not that way.
They show a crosshair and then an impact, special homerun specifically states its an impact one that "doesnt have a projectile". So yes we have every reason to assume it does. Just because Pokemon actually has a story and anime to back it up, if we were to use purely the game just like you did to this game would you assume its "infinite attack speed"?

Really? "I bought myself a puzzle for 2 years old and solved it Im genius" why is that even motive for a gifted? Sakura aside her ninja trainning she trainned medicine, and your argument for his intelligence is being able solve a few puzzles that any average human who plays that game can easily solve?
"puzzle for 2 years old" "can easily solve" You have not played OFF and it shows, because they get uh, really damn hard. Solving them without any issue is definitely something the average person could not do.

Besides that it's not like it takes a genius to act smart in this fight. You've got moves that can handle a series of situations, use a couple and see if they handle the situation, if they don't use the other ones. He doesn't need to be smarter than Sakura, he just needs to be smart enough to play his own deck of cards well and there isn't really anything she can do.
Funny enough the way you described it, he seems more like he was just making excuses "I could have done it but i will let you do it so that you can prove you can do it".
Are you like, done with trying to do armchair analysis of a character/story you don't even know? Because you keep making weird claims that are just obviously wrong to anyone who knows the character
... Yes, "in character, but will attempt to win the battle". Which in the Batter's case means, use your fucking moves.
And Sakura with Katsuyu can be hundreds if not thousands of characters working at once.
Splitting into thousands of tiny weaker characters is not a good idea against characters with AOE.
Info Analysis in the game only shows a very base information of health and "magic".
Wrong. It also details character resistances and weaknesses.
Yet you assume Batter will because he has a dura neg attack that shows it isnt insta kill and would be easily handled with regeneration.
Also wrong. I literally disagreed with that.
They show a crosshair and then an impact, special homerun specifically states its an impact one that "doesnt have a projectile". So yes we have every reason to assume it does. Just because Pokemon actually has a story and anime to back it up, if we were to use purely the game just like you did to this game would you assume its "infinite attack speed"?
It's literally assumed that attacks like Toxic just materialize around the opponent now that the verse has been split, so yes, literally yes. I made a VS thread with Wooper in it, people argued that, it was successful, Wooper won.

Really don't see the point in debating if he's acting like he knows the character better than actual supporters and keeps saying things like "why don't you give him infinite speed and strength? do you eat avocados?"

I'll wait for one more Naruto supporter before finally casting my vote.

Really don't see the point in debating if he's acting like he knows the character better than actual supporters and keeps saying things like "why don't you give him infinite speed and strength? do you eat avocados?"

I'll wait for one more Naruto supporter before finally casting my vote.
Honestly, you should just go ahead and do it. Apparently only one guy in the entire wiki cares about Sakura.

"puzzle for 2 years old" "can easily solve" You have not played OFF and it shows, because they get uh, really damn hard. Solving them without any issue is definitely something the average person could not do.
Sorry my bad, do you need to "master difficult concepts with few repetitions"? Do you need to " display high performance capability or notable mastery in intellectual or specific academic fields"? Those are the requirments for Gifted intelligence, at the end it even states " which makes them equivalent to real-world experts in these areas", do you need to be an expert to solve those puzzles?
Besides that it's not like it takes a genius to act smart in this fight. You've got moves that can handle a series of situations, use a couple and see if they handle the situation, if they don't use the other ones. He doesn't need to be smarter than Sakura, he just needs to be smart enough to play his own deck of cards well and there isn't really anything she can do.
Right so thats what genius strategists do? Thats what Sherlock holmes does? None of them are genius they just tried a bunch of different things one after another to see what works?
There is a reason why intelligence is in the profiles or do you think that intelligence shouldnt be used?
Are you like, done with trying to do armchair analysis of a character/story you don't even know? Because you keep making weird claims that are just obviously wrong to anyone who knows the character
Its not "armchair analysis" whenever we discuss important things about fiction in other groups there is often a lot of discussion on what are the characters intentions, or if that character is a reliable source, of the way it was spoken. Which can lead to those statements being seen as hyperboles or untrustworthy or acepted depending on the case.
... Yes, "in character, but will attempt to win the battle". Which in the Batter's case means, use your fucking moves.
"In character" thats used because a lot of characters have things like an ego which makes their standard techniques being to underestimate their opponent or because of morals they dont attack with deadly force at first.
Splitting into thousands of tiny weaker characters is not a good idea against characters with AOE.
Sakura has AOE too with her punches.
My bad, Even if he sees her weaknesses its not really helpful on his part in Sakura's profile the only weakneses woth mention is the creation rebirth weakness of limited cell division which is pretty much useless taking into account that she was perfurated a lot of times and never reached her limit.
Also wrong. I literally disagreed with that.
Wasnt it you? Anyways then how is he gonna finish her then?
It's literally assumed that attacks like Toxic just materialize around the opponent now that the verse has been split, so yes, literally yes. I made a VS thread with Wooper in it, people argued that, it was successful, Wooper won.
I dont know what you talking about but again where is the infinite attack speed then? And again the video one of you brought here shows Special Homerun attack one of the attacks that doesnt show any projectile the animation is pretty much the same for the other attacks, yet Special homerun is also described as an impact which means it does use a projectile.

Why does this guy, who knows little to nothing of The Batter, try to tell us, people who played the game and know him infinitely times better, how he acts and what he can and can't do

**** that balloon one btw <_<
He hits and she's dead, ****** up even
Imagined hitting a wall of super soft butter with a baseball bat, that would be pretty much it, considering PB would make it so it would hit Sakura as if she had 0 Joules for her Durability
Coming from the one who apparently doesnt know Sakura can regenerate that means a lot thanks

yeah i'm just like, not going to engage with your arguments anymore i think, not a single soul agrees with you and you're clearly arguing out of bad faith or at least extreme stubborn-ness so like, i don't gotta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back