• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counted. How exactly is it an insta-kill though?
He hits and she's dead, ****** up even
Imagined hitting a wall of super soft butter with a baseball bat, that would be pretty much it, considering PB would make it so it would hit Sakura as if she had 0 Joules for her Durability

He hits and she's dead, ***** up even
Imagined hitting a wall of super soft butter with a baseball bat, that would be pretty much it, considering PB would make it so it would hit Sakura as if she had 0 Joules for her Durability
Odd. I thought that it saying Minor Durability Negation didn't mean it'd one shot her

But it doesn't one shot the Zone Guardians does it?
It does not, but as I said before, that's because of Game Mechanics, HP and Attack
For example, if Enoch has 1000 HP but the attack, even with no Defense (0 Defense) can only deal 50 damage, than it obviously would not one-shot
However, in this case, since Game Mechanics don't apply, and there is no such thing as "HP" in real life and in these matches, PB would pretty much just one-shot and instakill always, because it would attack something as if they had a Durability equivalent of 0 Joules

It does not, but as I said before, that's because of Game Mechanics, HP and Attack
For example, if Enoch has 1000 HP but the attack, even with no Defense (0 Defense) can only deal 50 damage, than it obviously would not one-shot
However, in this case, since Game Mechanics don't apply, and there is no such thing as "HP" in real life and in these matches, PB would pretty much just one-shot and instakill always, because it would attack something as if they had a Durability equivalent of 0 Joules
Huh, weird. Really sucks there aren't any Sakura supporters to argue against that

hell no, don't do this. his hax will wreck him
I mean apparently he has counters for all the shadow clones as well as the fact that Naruto's going to have to fight 4 5-B characters at once. But I'll probably just make an entire separate thread rather than change the opponent for this one

I mean apparently he has counters for all the shadow clones as well as the fact that Naruto's going to have to fight 4 5-B characters at once. But I'll probably just make an entire separate thread rather than change the opponent for this one
i really don't recommend doing that, cuz naruto fans will most likely wreck him

i really don't recommend doing that, cuz naruto fans will most likely wreck him
I mean Batter's still going to have a good amount of advantages and win conditions, but maybe I'll pick a different 5-B character. Maybe even one with Subsonic speed so I don't need to equalize it

I mean Batter's still going to have a good amount of advantages and win conditions, but maybe I'll pick a different 5-B character. Maybe even one with Subsonic speed so I don't need to equalize it
have you tried calling again for Naruto supporters? or off ones to vote and finish this?

have you tried calling again for Naruto supporters? or off ones to vote and finish this?
Don't know how. I did post this thread about 3 weeks ago in the Naruto discussion thread but no one cared (fitting since it's Sakura)

Haven't called any off supporters either

since there's no OFF discussion thread

@Mr._Bambu i @ you as a mod because i couldn't find anywhere if i can @ verse supporters here...can i?
if so, then i @ you as a supporter. if not, sorry for disturbing

Photographic Blur would actually just be a insta-kill ability in these matches, the only reason is not on the games is due to have stuff like HP and Attack, but since in matches like this, there's not really such a thing as "HP"... Then that'd make PB just an "I win" attack, since it would be like hitting Sakura, but her Durability is exactly 0 Joules, so you can guess how that goes
Not really, you don't assume duraneg automatically means one-shotting, especially when the mechanics are very vague.
What does Sakura lead with, especially when she's up against multiple opponents? Can she create antidotes on the fly to counteract Alpha's poison? Alpha can absolutely land Batter the win by blinding her, but would Alpha's mute also work on her? I don't really know Naruto's power system, so do they shout the names of their techniques because it sounds cool or does it actually amplify their power.
Mute is just powernull in OFF, not sound manip, so I think she might get nulled anyways.

Voting Batter. He also upscales from his calc a decent amount.

since there's no OFF discussion thread

@Mr._Bambu i @ you as a mod because i couldn't find anywhere if i can @ verse supporters here...can i?
if so, then i @ you as a supporter. if not, sorry for disturbing
(By the way you can't @ people, only staff get to notify them like this)

Not really, you don't assume that automatically means one-shotting, especially when the mechanics are very vague.
But we do...? I mean every time a Vs thread like this comes the first things everyone tends to look is the one ability that can dura neg and count it as a win on cuz of it's properties of bypassing/negating dura
Here is the same, except it's an attack, that gives 0 ***** about your Defenses/Dura
Alpha would basically hit Sakura like he'd hit a wall of butter

But we do...? I mean every time a Vs thread like this comes the first things everyone tends to look is the one ability that can dura neg and count it as a win on cuz of it's properties of bypassing/negating dura
Here is the same, except it's an attack, that gives 0 ***** about your Defenses/Dura
Alpha would basically hit Sakura like he'd hit a wall of butter
No, we definitely don't. We know nothing about the mechanics of this, we don't even know how it negates durability, we just knows it inflicts a specific amount of damage to enemy HP without being affected by their defense, that definitely shouldn't be assumed to one-shot especially when it never does in verse.

I assume that it'd deal damage to opponents with forcefields/armor as if they didn't have any forcefields/armor since it "ignores defense"

I saw a lot of talk about poison and liquids I can't talk much about batter I don't know the verse but in Boruto episode 152 it shows that one of the basic abilities of medical ninjutsu is to separate liquids which allows to control poison to take it out of ones body but funny enough that skill works on any liquid including to test their ability they had separate milk and chocolate.
This seems to imply she could bloodbend since the use for this ability is to separate the poison from the blood on their bodies.

I saw a lot of talk about poison and liquids I can't talk much about batter I don't know the verse but in Boruto episode 152 it shows that one of the basic abilities of medical ninjutsu is to separate liquids which allows to control poison to take it out of ones body but funny enough that skill works on any liquid including to test their ability they had separate milk and chocolate.
This seems to imply she could bloodbend since the use for this ability is to separate the poison from the blood on their bodies.
this might make Batter win mid-diff, but the main wincons for Le Batteur are other ones

summarizing below, the main arguments pro-Batteur
Photographic Blur would actually just be a insta-kill ability in these matches, the only reason is not on the games is due to have stuff like HP and Attack, but since in matches like this, there's not really such a thing as "HP"... Then that'd make PB just an "I win" attack, since it would be like hitting Sakura, but her Durability is exactly 0 Joules, so you can guess how that goes

About the "Plastic Manipulation", one has to remember that in the series, plastic is a liquid, so it's basically something akin to Water Manipulation, but denser, not drinkable, and definitely harder-hitting

My vote goes to The Batter btw
she can't dodge enough from 3 targets with the same speed to her. 3 (Batteur, Omega and Alpha) because Epsilon stays a bit far and drama af, guaranteing eventually everyone will be faster, tanking more and hitting harder....so eventually everyone all in Sakura's side will get f*ck'd (+dura neg on Omega's case w/ Photographic Blur)
Also, we don't know how old Le Batteur is so you can't say she* has more combat skill than him via experience.
-she still dunno from what ailments to prepare for
-this fight is, from what i remember, at least a 4v1
-stats manip/buffs without sakura being able to debuff for compensation
-dura neg? perception manip? metal manip? smoke manip? organic manip? PLASTIC manip?
she won't know his weak spots via Info. Analysis cuz he resists it, and even if we say she can
she can't via his speed being equal to hers+not just him but other 2 addons attacking
"Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance)"
until any CRT's done, she can only create clones for her, not for Katsuyu.
Also, IC she creates that "f*ck ton of Katsuyu's" for them to be on people's shoulders, not to be used on fight. Yeah, she's a great strategist, but until she does that, Batteur and the 3 addons are fully buffed, consequentely being more able to wreck Sakura and eventual Katsuyu's.

Please vote for Batteur and let's finish this

The argument of insta kill because of dura neg is ridiculous, many characters have dura neg attacks and they arent guaranteeed insta kill, the "having HP" prevents from insta kill just means the attack cant actually insta kill. Most games attacks take HP even those who arent dura neg that doesnt make them insta kill too.

Dont understand the plastic thing since i dont know the verse.

Sakura can use shunshin to increase her speed as far as i know the speed equalization is for base speed not speed techniques/abilities.

-the mini katsuyu are made from long range healing not to be on people's shoulders as you say, any of the smaller katsuyu can release acid just like the bigger ones just obviously less acid. Whats stopping Katsuyu from spreading acid all over the battlefield? As far as i saw Batter doesnt have acid resistance and acid is also dura neg. I also should remind you katsuyu does have blunt force resistance which means beating her with a bat is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back