• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait, what the? they don't share a tier what were you thinking? Zoro doesn't have a 8-A key

Kyojuro is basline. The difference is less than 2x. First key zoro.
Actually it seems the slayer demon guys are upgraded and now they are 217 tons so it's a 3~ advantage.

I was thinking we do Something like
7.5 ÷ 3 = 2.5
Oh well if that not how it works then What 3 times difference would mean
No bro. Would a dead even match be a 7.5 shot? Of course not.
It means kyojuro is 3x stronger than zoro. But I believe kyojuro scales above his value many times.

If Zoro massively out-skills Rengoku, I'd back him up. If not, Rengoku should take this via AP advantage.

No bro. Would a dead even match be a 7.5 shot? Of course not.
It means kyojuro is 3x stronger than zoro. But I believe kyojuro scales above his value many times.
How many shot would rengoku
need Unless is unquantifiable
Anyways the chain is uhh Zenitsu < Base Giyuu << Marked Giyuu << FP Akaza ~> Rengoku i think

Last edited:
trash-computer.gif

Rengoku is arguably on par with Zoro in terms of skill due to both of them having extensive training in swordsmanship and their respective disciplines.

Rengoku has the AP advantage as previously stated

Rengoku has better resistance to pain due to being able to entirely ignore more lethal damage while Zoro was still staggering a bit with lesser wounds back in the East Blue

Rengoku has arguably superior stamina due to massively upscaling from Tanjiro who can train for 7 days straight with no food and minimum water while injured, while Zoro hadn't performed his Kuma feat yet

Rengoku's strikes will "burn" Zoro with every attack, while Zoro's can't do the same

Rengoku's clothing provides limited resistance to slashing attacks, while Zoro's is just normal clothing

Overall I'm voting Rengoku. He's pretty much superior to Zoro in every regard besides maybe skill, and Zoro's RE isn't going to be enough to save him before Rengoku slices him in half

Voting REngoku

Rengoku is arguably on par with Zoro in terms of skill due to both of them having extensive training in swordsmanship and their respective disciplines.

Rengoku has better resistance to pain due to being able to entirely ignore more lethal damage while Zoro was still staggering a bit with lesser wounds back in the East Blue

Rengoku has arguably superior stamina due to massively upscaling from Tanjiro who can train for 7 days straight with no food and minimum water while injured, while Zoro hadn't performed his Kuma feat yet

Rengoku's strikes will "burn" Zoro with every attack, while Zoro's can't do the same

Rengoku's clothing provides limited resistance to slashing attacks, while Zoro's is just normal clothing

Overall I'm voting Rengoku. He's pretty much superior to Zoro in every regard besides maybe skill, and Zoro's RE isn't going to be enough to save him before Rengoku slices him in half

Voting REngoku
Actually, the 8-A's now scale above the baseline, from what I understand, so AP should be comparable. However, I agree with everything else you said.

I don't know anything about how Zoro fights but based purely on his profile, its pretty inconclusive. This would be a long and drawn out fight with neither fighter landing any real damage on the other.

I don't know anything about how Zoro fights but based purely on his profile, its pretty inconclusive. This would be a long and drawn out fight with neither fighter landing any real damage on the other.
After reading all of One Piece I conclude that Rengoku wins FRA. Zoro's first key doesn't really have much.

Zoro seems to have more advantages. Far superior in LS and carries more swords as equipment, as well as being intelligent enough to develop his own sword-fight style.

Not voting yet, but leaning towards Zoro.

Rengoku fought equally against Akaza, who's far stronger than Hantegu/Zohakuten, who should be stronger than Swordsmith Village Arc Marked Tanjiro as Tanjiro was hopeless agaisnt him, who's base form is comparable to Entertainment District Arc Marked Tanjiro, who is 100 times stronger than his base form, who killed Enmu, who's far stronger than Rui, who's far stronger than the Spider Demon Father, who's 0.008 tons
meaning that Rengoku should scale far beyond 80 tons by a colossal margin

Zoro can fight against Luffy, who barely defeated Arlong, who casually defeated Sanji, who's 113 tons

their AP is not that far apart. Rengoku might actually have the edge due to the longer scaling chain

The additional advantages Rengoku has over Zoro are already listed above from my older post

I'm still voting Rengoku

That's false. Rengoku is only "Gifted" in intelligence according to the profile, Zoro is "Combat Genius". Unless a CRT is performed for alteration, Zoro is objectively the most intelligent and skilled here.
Insignificant.
Rengoku has no resistance to pain in his profile. As for the comparison, Zoro was still able to continue fighting Mihawk even after being severely punctured. I don't remember any damage that Rengoku suffered close to that.
Why should Rengoku scale to Tanjiro's feat?
Zoro resists.
Zoro fights with at least 3 swords and still has other "spare" swords with him, and he has enough mastery to block a 8-sword combo attack. Rengoku has never shown himself capable of avoiding being cut by an opponent who uses more than a sword.

That's false. Rengoku is only "Gifted" in intelligence according to the profile, Zoro is "Combat Genius". Unless a CRT is performed for alteration, Zoro is objectively the most intelligent and skilled here.
That's not how that works, saying Zoro is more intelligent because of what the profiles are saying is true in just a surface level, you also need some feats to back up your statement.
Insignificant.
Because?
Rengoku has no resistance to pain in his profile.
Check his stamina section.
He also don't need resistance to pain, he have supernatural Willpower.
Why should Rengoku scale to Tanjiro's feat?
Because Rengoku is stronger/better than Tanjiro in using breathing technique, so he scale higher.

Anyway, Rengoku Fra.

Back