• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rengoku VS Zekken (0-2-0)

that i do senpai...that i do

also oof on the downgrade jesus christ,from tier 4 to tier 8B?

that's at least like 30 orders of magnitudes of a difference, i'd also be discouraged
Yeah, it's been this way for 3 years now and at this point I don't even care anymore since I've lost hop in anything going past Tier 7 unless its the game continuity or crossovers

Yeah, it's been this way for 3 years now and at this point I don't even care anymore since I've lost hop in anything going past Tier 7 unless its the game continuity or crossovers
i don't care about the ratings at this point either tbh, that's why i'm barely active

but hey, you can find another verse to support, may i introduce you to demon slayer?

I'm quite lost here, how is this not a stomp when one of the characters can just respawn as many times as they want to and the other has no viable way to put them down for good?

i don't care about the ratings at this point either tbh, that's why i'm barely active

but hey, you can find another verse to support, may i introduce you to demon slayer?
Eh, not too interested in Demon Slayer, my main verses I wanna support are Accel World and maybe Blox Fruits once it comes back.

I'm quite lost here, how is this not a stomp when one of the characters can just respawn as many times as they want to and the other has no viable way to put them down for good?
something something fight rules are who dies first

If you become an SAO supporter I'll give you the run down of everything you need to know and where we're at now. And I'll also give you 1 million dollars (real).

Add me at arnice I promise you won't regret it
I could use a million dollars (real)
You can also support ReZero because its òne of the verses with the most matches🗿

I could use a million dollars (real)
You can also support ReZero because its òne of the verses with the most matches🗿
Because you keep wanking it and making matches every single day. Stop being a fraud!!!! Also hop on discord the RP is getting ducking crazy!!!!!

Back