• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rengoku VS Zekken (0-2-0)

V999

He/Him
Kimetsu No Yaiba VS Sword Art Online

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 9-A
• Gaiden Rengoku version is used
• Rengoku : 33472000 Joule
• Yuuki : 108008584 Joule
• Fight Condition: Who Death first
• SBA

Kyojuro Rengoku :

Yuuki : 2 (@CurrySenpai, @SatellaTheWoE)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Hope this is not Stomp

Last edited:
Whats up with the trend of putting SAO characters against no hax superskilled swordsmans
What can yuuki do to counter Rengoku simply destroying her in combat

Whats up with the trend of putting SAO characters against no hax superskilled swordsmans
What can yuuki do to counter Rengoku simply destroying her in combat
What does Rengoku do? Also, sadly, ALO avatars have access to unlimited flight so I don't doubt that Yuuki can just abuse that, not to mention her ultimate swordskill mother's rosario is CRAZY and will probably just one-shot Rengoku.

Also in terms of skill Yuuki isn't that bad, she is more skilled than Kirito at this point in the series and I've already explained the Kirito is by no means a slouch, but Yuuki was widely regarded as the strongest swordsman in ALO period, which had a lot of people, especially from SAO.

Yuuki has my vote personally, video game physiology is crazy, she has magic from ALO which is rather potent, and not too mention Sword Skills are just crazy alongside her being able to basically run circles around Rengoku without tiring.

This is just ability that make All VR Avatars able to respawn after being slain
And what's stopping her from respawning? After all, Rengoku's stamina isn't infinite and Yuuki is far more stronger. It'll just be a more brutal fight than against Akaza.

And what's stopping her from respawning? After all, Rengoku's stamina isn't infinite and Yuuki is far more stronger. It'll just be a more brutal fight than against Akaza.
Well this Rengoku Version not fought Akaza yet, also the fight condition is who died first here

Well Rengoku still has Lifting Strength Advantage:
Rengoku:
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Superior to Rui and comparable to Post-Rehabilitation Tanjiro and Inosuke)
Yuuki:
Lifting Strength: Possibly Class 5 (Should not be weaker than the rest of the cast)

Also Rengoku still has some skill since he was trained to become a Flame Hashira

Well now I'm gonna give a point why this is not Stomp:
• Yuuki may has higher AP, but their AP different is not that far
• Rengoku however still has skill since he was training to become a Flame Hashira and also he skilled with his Flame Breathing
• If Yuuki Immortality is the problem, actually her immortality is just ability to respawn after being slain, so basically the fight condition is who died first here

Rengoku may can't do much here but he still has some Skill as a Demon Slayer, From my statement Yuuki would beat Rengoku in Low Diff

Well now I'm gonna give a point why this is not Stomp:
• Yuuki may has higher AP, but their AP different is not that far
• Rengoku however still has skill since he was training to become a Flame Hashira and also he skilled with his Flame Breathing
• If Yuuki Immortality is the problem, actually her immortality is just ability to respawn after being slain, so basically the fight condition is who died first here

Rengoku may can't do much here but he still has some Skill as a Demon Slayer, From my statement Yuuki would beat Rengoku in Low Diff
This match wont be addable under that condition then

if the win condition is who dies first then coming back to life is a non factor, and her type 2 isn't exactly new to any demon slayer character

breath amps increase base AP several times over, even with water breathing that explicitly focuses more on defence tanjiro went from not being able to slash rui's threads at all to slashing 2 of them at once with no decrease in momentum, rengoku's AP amps with the fire breath should at least be comparable and he kinda just blitzes and stomps if he used his 9th form, flight ins't an issue for speedster superhumans considering they can exchange hundreds of blows during mid air combat even without flight before they can even begin to fall like akaza did in the movie since even a second is a small eternity for these idiots

altough it seems no one has brought up any of zekken's abilities and how she can stomp tbh

if the win condition is who dies first then coming back to life is a non factor, and her type 2 isn't exactly new to any demon slayer character
Restricting any ability isnt allowed so although we can still do this match it wont be added to their profiles
breath amps increase base AP several times over, even with water breathing that explicitly focuses more on defence tanjiro went from not being able to slash rui's threads at all to slashing 2 of them at once with no decrease in momentum, rengoku's AP amps with the fire breath should at least be comparable and he kinda just blitzes and stomps if he used his 9th form, flight ins't an issue for speedster superhumans considering they can exchange hundreds of blows during mid air combat even without flight before they can even begin to fall like akaza did in the movie since even a second is a small eternity for these idiots

altough it seems no one has brought up any of zekken's abilities and how she can stomp tbh
Can he even do this in this key? Why use stuff frkm the akaza fiht when that doesn't happen till much later on

9th form?
yes
Well you do know that Yuuki can just fly above him till he gets tired or even attack him slowly, she has no need urgency and Rengoku can get tired whereas she cannot. The hundreds of strikes are also a speed feat and if they are comparable then she can counter them easily as well, and the skill gap doesn't to be so big that she wouldnt be able to outlast him here. Not to mention she has broken regen, like what is he gonna do? Yuuki can rush, sacrifice a body part strike him in a vital spot then retreat to out of his range and then fly above him till she recovers. Rinse and repeat
Count my vote for her

Well seems it's already been Prove that this is not Stomp, now I can Bump this thread

Well you do know that Yuuki can just fly above him till he gets tired
1 is that in character for her to do so?
2 does she have ranged attacks?
3 she can mentally get tired making her attacks clumsy
4 rengoku is no stranger to opponents with infinite stamina, no one in the KNY verse is, they fight those in a regular basis
5 since speed is equalized, this is an easy blitz due to the breath styles's speed amps, he can just jump after her or blitz here before she can fly out of range

The hundreds of strikes are also a speed feat and if they are comparable then she can counter them easily as well, and the skill gap doesn't to be so big that she wouldnt be able to outlast him here.
which they're not, rangoku automatically has the speed advantabe due to breath amps

Not to mention she has broken regen,
saying she has broken regen is nothing but a funny joke in a verse where even mook demons regenerates entire limbs in less than a second, her regen is nowhere near the regenertion even mook demons have in KNY

Not to mention she has broken regen, like what is he gonna do? Yuuki can rush, sacrifice a body part strike him in a vital spot
..you mean the signature fighting style demons have in demon slayer?

did you like forget what kind of opponents rengoku fought his entire life?

he fought demons with broken regen and infinite stamina, the only difference here is yuuki can fly, he is way too used to opponents like her to begin with for her physiology to have any significant effects

and once again, is that in character?

did she ever use that kind of fighting style against literally anyone?

either ways, rengoku can just blitz with speed amps and cut her in half, he has the definite speed advantage, like i said

1 is that in character for her to do so?
Yes a lot of the fights were flight based
2 does she have ranged attacks?
No idea, she has darkness magic atleast so maybe
3 she can mentally get tired making her attacks clumsy
Superhuman mentally (Is noted by Asuna to be particularly strong to be in the situation she's in. Should be comparable to Kirito and Asuna)
Also she literally has to PK a non flying enemy, pretty sure she wont be stressed
4 rengoku is no stranger to opponents with infinite stamina, no one in the KNY verse is, they fight those in a regular basis
yeah but the enemies usually dont have the option to just get out of range so easily
5 since speed is equalized, this is an easy blitz due to the breath styles's speed amps, he can just jump after her or blitz here before she can fly out of range
No, bevause the fighters start at their strongest state which is already amped unless you want rz characters in vsbattles to get 160x speed amps in battle🗿
which they're not, rangoku automatically has the speed advantabe due to breath amps
She also gets speed amps btw
saying she has broken regen is nothing but a funny joke in a verse where even mook demons regenerates entire limbs in less than a second, her regen is nowhere near the regenertion even mook demons have in KNY

..you mean the signature fighting style demons have in demon slayer?

did you like forget what kind of opponents rengoku fought his entire life?
Rengoku does have experience fighting those kinds of enemies but he usually goes: decapitate done gg ez

he fought demons with broken regen and infinite stamina, the only difference here is yuuki can fly, he is way too used to opponents like her to begin with for her physiology to have any significant effects
He one shots usually by necking them, thats not a weakness for her.
and once again, is that in character?
Yes
did she ever use that kind of fighting style against literally anyone?
They literalky had flying fights
either ways, rengoku can just blitz with speed amps and cut her in half, he has the definite speed advantage, like i said
Again no, and cutting her in half also wont kill her. She also has her own amps btw depending on how the amps are treated SHE maybe the one who ends up with advanatgr

No, bevause the fighters start at their strongest state which is already amped
Bruh what? No they don't. They can still use they amps. Take Goku for example, If you don't say which form you using, he not gonna be in his strongest form, he gonna start at base, and then he can uses his transformation. They don't start at they strongest form.
unless you want rz characters in vsbattles to get 160x speed amps in battle
Yeah, that also don't work.
In Kimetsu, when the characters uses Breathing techniques, this allow them to temporaly blitz the opponent by increasing they speed.
That's not like RE:ZERO, when they already start with they stats amps.

One can increase they stats during battle with a technique, the other already have they stats increased.

Ok for this match, If restricting her ability to die is not allowed, you can probally make them battle at the tournament of martial arts from Dragon Ball, and whoenever gets the other out bounds wins.

Bruh what? No they don't. They can still use they amps. Take Goku for example, If you don't say which form you using, he not gonna be in his strongest form, he gonna start at base, and then he can uses his transformation. They don't start at they strongest form.

Yeah, that also don't work.
In Kimetsu, when the characters uses Breathing techniques, this allow them to temporaly blitz the opponent by increasing they speed.
That's not like RE:ZERO, when they already start with they stats amps.

One can increase they stats during battle with a technique, the other already have they stats increased.
I think a lot of people are forgetting that ALO has magic spells and Yuuki could just easily amp her speed, use dark magic to mask herself or make a smoke cloud she can see through, and other stuff. ALO magic is a very important part of it's gameplay and also one of the maind raws.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that ALO has magic spells and Yuuki could just easily amp her speed, use dark magic to mask herself or make a smoke cloud she can see through, and other stuff. ALO magic is a very important part of it's gameplay and also one of the maind raws.
That's true, but is not exactly that i forgot, but is more because that's not really relevant to my point in correcting Satella.

Yes a lot of the fights were flight based
question is did she ever use said fiighting style against non flying opponents, but she can if she ever sees rengoku as a threat i guess

No idea, she has darkness magic atleast so maybe
what does it do and how fast is it?

Superhuman mentally (Is noted by Asuna to be particularly strong to be in the situation she's in. Should be comparable to Kirito and Asuna)
Also she literally has to PK a non flying enemy, pretty sure she wont be stressed
i'm presuming she still needs to sleep, that's what being mentally tired means

yeah but the enemies usually dont have the option to just get out of range so easily

that's correct

She also gets speed amps btw

how does she deploy said amps?

rengoku's amps are nigh instantaneous mid battle, and the hunter's signature move is always to blitz and decapitate their opponents if they can

Rengoku does have experience fighting those kinds of enemies but he usually goes: decapitate done gg ez

which is a viable strategy when having a speed advantage, which isn't always the case, or even a common occurence before he became a pillar

He one shots usually by necking them, thats not a weakness for her.
she doesn't die when beheaded?

That's true, but is not exactly that i forgot, but is more because that's not really relevant to my point in correcting Satella.
Ahhhhhh got it.

But yeah, I still think Yuuki wins this, she's also just a much more versatile character in general. Also the whole if I hit you once on the head you get paralyzed thing is kind of a big deal cause if that happens Rengoku is just finished.

Ahhhhhh got it.

But yeah, I still think Yuuki wins this, she's also just a much more versatile character in general. Also the whole if I hit you once on the head you get paralyzed thing is kind of a big deal cause if that happens Rengoku is just finished.
Could you answer passerbys questions, I am not that knowledgeable on SAO🗿

Yuuki's advantages: Flight, spells (I don't even know what they are), also has AMPS, higher AP.
I don't think Rengoku has any answer for flying, if Yuuki in a fight actually takes advantage of flying then I don't see how Rengoku can finish her off.

Well, since they fighting in New York, Rengoku could try to lure Yuuki into a place where her flight is limited, like In-doors or something.
There’s basic spells in SAO but I’m pretty sure the dark ones focus on espionage, hiding oneself, and extremely fast speeds (given the time Kirito used it to amp himself) also speed amps are instant and activate when you use a sword skill.

I think if Rengoku went into a building she’d just blow it up lol. Yuuki isn’t that interested in fair duels and the like.

And why would yuuki follow...thats like the most obvious trap you could ever hope of setting up
She kinda need to follow him to beat him up trought, she don't have much choice.
I think if Rengoku went into a building she’d just blow it up lol. Yuuki isn’t that interested in fair duels and the like.
How exactly she gonna destroy the building? I don't think she have a AoE attack to do that, right? For atleast what i remenber. And depending on the size of the building, i don't think destroying gonna be a option.

Also, Rengoku don't exactly need to lure her in inside a building by entering First so she can follow him, he can also just grab her and trow her inside a building.

She kinda need to follow him to beat him up trought, she don't have much choice.

How exactly she gonna destroy the building? I don't think she have a AoE attack to do that, right? For atleast what i remenber. And depending on the size of the building, i don't think destroying gonna be a option.

Also, Rengoku don't exactly need to lure her in inside a building by entering First so she can follow him, he can also just grab her and trow her inside a building.
Technically the ALO characters should be 8-C+ I just never applied the upgrades lol

Back