• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does ixa have a fear resistance against fear manip without said suits?

I'm p sure aura works differently but it could be diff for kamen rider, every series I've watched has always shown people using their aura to scare their opponents while their comrades are unfazed even tho said villain should have a higher resistance, in fact rengoku is a good example, when his aura scared akaza, tanjiro zen and inosuke was there and they didn't get scared
The suit doesnt has any function to keep the user being brave. In fact, Blue Sky Organization choose those who have enough quality (strenght, skills and suchs) to handle Ixa's armor. Otherwise it would cause a great burden on the user's strenght.

For the Kiva's fear hax question, nope, we only have the description from the official site that Emperor's mask cause people to fear it and lose their wills to fight when they see it, it doesnt specify whether the allies are affected or not.

I'm asking if he does have resistance in his human form without suits, cause if he doesn't then it will prove that the suit does give him resistance.
The whole fear hax is a mental thing, Ixa's suit doesn't assist with that. Nago, the user, is the one resisting it. Even if it was,we're using Nago with the suit.
Wasn't my point, My point was that can affect specific people while their fear hax is on.
Like it said, it's passive. You look at Kiva, you get fear haxed. ixa has looked at Kiva.

Those does not answer my question, You guys are saying it doesn't give him a resistance because Armor can't make you braver but it doesn't have to work like that since this isn't in real life, Does ixa without the suit have a res to fear manip?

The whole fear hax is a mental thing, Ixa's suit doesn't assist with that. Nago, the user, is the one resisting it. Even if it was,we're using Nago with the suit.

Like it said, it's passive. You look at Kiva, you get fear haxed. ixa has looked at Kiva.
I know its passive, what I said was character can release their aura safely while simultaneously being able to choose who gets affected or not in fiction

Those does not answer my question, You guys are saying it doesn't give him a resistance because Armor can't make you braver but it doesn't have to work like that since this isn't in real life, Does ixa without the suit have a res to fear manip?
They're saying Ixa has been around Kiva without the suit many times. Normal Civilians usually run away and scream when they see Kiva but Ixa doesn't.

Also, the problem when clashing swords or going CQC into Ixa is that:
  • Ixa's sword vibrates 30,000 times per sec. It can destroy Rengoku's sword can easily break against it.
  • Ixa's sword also absorbs energy that deprives opponents of power.
  • Ixa has Class M lifting strength so trying to overpower him is a no go.

Now this is the part i dont get. If the suit doesnt give him ability to resist fear manip, then wouldnt that ability came from him instead?

Forget the whole "fighting alongside" thing actually, Profile uses it as a supporting feat for ixa's res. theres still the potency question tho

They're saying Ixa has been around Kiva without the suit many times. Normal Civilians usually run away and scream when they see Kiva but Ixa doesn't.

Also, the problem when clashing swords or going CQC into Ixa is that:
  • Ixa's sword vibrates 30,000 times per sec. It can destroy Rengoku's sword can easily break against it.
  • Ixa's sword also absorbs energy that deprives opponents of power.
  • Ixa has Class M lifting strength so trying to overpower him is a no go.
I don't think we give the power rangers and heroes like them fear res when no name civilians run away from a threat but they don't because they know they can deal with it.

Clashing point is fair
Is this passive
I didn't say overpowering him via LS but via matching him in AP and just being acrobatic and annoying to hit and all.

Kiva cannot control his fear hax. It does not matter if you're friend or foe because as long as you look in his direction, he fear haxes you. He can't "safely" use it because he can't even control it. Also, like Magi has said, the suit doesn't increase the mental strength of Nago, resisting the fear hax comes from Nago himself. And why would that even matter if the entire fight Nago will be in the suit.

Now that I think about it. The fear manip argument was pointless. Whoever wins that argument doesn't matter because the way I see it, its a stomp. Ok so if rengoku can affect ixa with his fear manip then he stomps, if ixa resists then he stomps. I dont think this is a fair fight either way

I don't think we give the power rangers and heroes like them fear res when no name civilians run away from a threat but they don't because they know they can deal with it.

Clashing point is fair
Is this passive
I didn't say overpowering him via LS but via matching him in AP and just being acrobatic and annoying to hit and all.
This one is legit because the official page of KR database website lists the fear manip as one of Kiva's abilities when others don't have it.

The Life Manip on Ixa Caliber is passive.

Ixa has Enhanced Senses and Information Analysis to deal with that.

Kiva cannot control his fear hax. It does not matter if you're friend or foe because as long as you look in his direction, he fear haxes you. He can't "safely" use it because he can't even control it. Also, like Magi has said, the suit doesn't increase the mental strength of Nago, resisting the fear hax comes from Nago himself. And why would that even matter if the entire fight Nago will be in the suit.
You got proof that the suit don't increase his mental strength? Also I asked the question "Does ixa have fear res in base" because if he doesn't it will prove that the suit does give him fear res, and if ixa resisted the 5-B fear res (that I think was brought up earlier) then it wouldn't scale to the suit he's in right now

This one is legit because the official page of KR database website lists the fear manip as one of Kiva's abilities when others don't have it.

The Life Manip on Ixa Caliber is passive.

Ixa has Enhanced Senses and Information Analysis to deal with that.
So ixa's absorption that drains the energy of a person is passive? This is not a fair fight.

You got proof that the suit don't increase his mental strength? Also I asked the question "Does ixa have fear res in base" because if he doesn't it will prove that the suit does give him fear res, and if ixa resisted the 5-B fear res (that I think was brought up earlier) then it wouldn't scale to the suit he's in right now
The suit doesnt has any function to keep the user being brave. In fact, Blue Sky Organization choose those who have enough quality (strenght, skills and suchs) to handle Ixa's armor. Otherwise it would cause a great burden on the user's strenght.

For the Kiva's fear hax question, nope, we only have the description from the official site that Emperor's mask cause people to fear it and lose their wills to fight when they see it, it doesnt specify whether the allies are affected or not.
The difference between Tier 8 Ixa and Tier 5 Ixa is that they use different suits. Rising Ixa doesn't give new resistances that base Ixa doesn't already have. Kiva's fear hax is also passive. That's why I brought up that Ixa has fought alongside and against Kiva

Ion think being judged by an organization if you're brave enough would suffice to resisting paranormal fear aura, their standards are prolly just "hey you're not afraid of big scary monsters" but I could be wrong cause I know jack about KR.

"Rising Ixa doesn't give new resistances that base Ixa doesn't already have"

was already discussed. plus if rising ixa gives it more abilities why cant it give more res? but anyways Like I said imo the fear thing is pointless as its a stomp either way, Fear thing just decides who its a stomp for

Ion think being judged by an organization if you're brave enough would suffice to resisting paranormal fear aura, their standards are prolly just "hey you're not afraid of big scary monsters" but I could be wrong cause I know jack about KR.
Their standard is someone doesnt collapse on the same spot where they put on the armor. Even Otoya, a man with great fighting spirit (to the point he cheated death with his will) , got exhausted after a single fight using Ixa.

Nago after the fights dont even care, he still have strenght to celebrate his win over Kiva.

Now that I think about it. The fear manip argument was pointless. Whoever wins that argument doesn't matter because the way I see it, its a stomp. Ok so if rengoku can affect ixa with his fear manip then he stomps, if ixa resists then he stomps. I dont think this is a fair fight either way

Oh, alrrightt. Anyways do yall agree that this is a stomp regardless of the fear hax thing? Imo it is

Well, at least this is an good debate despite the result is big bad lel

Now thinking again, would Akaza work against Ixa?

Only hax ixa has that works against akaza is Soul hax and energy absorption hax which akaza should be more than capable of evading, He's even more mobile than kyojuro, he can basically fly with his techniques, He also has even better senses than rengoku, and no normal attacks from ixa should effect akaza considering he has High-mid regen, If the fight drags out akaza will outlast due to his limitless stamina. He also has danmaku, But I guess it wouldn't technically be a stomp since ixa has a wincon

Nice, i'll prolly gonna make it tomorrow after Ixa vs Mugino grace is over
Also since this one would be a harder opponent, Nago need his Powered Ixer if needed

The sad thing about this match is that i can't give the summary of this fight since it considered as stomp

Back