• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The next matches for Ixa, the last match against Mugino was really fun and impressive, so i'm hopeful this one would turn out to be good too, but i'm gonna lower my expectation lel
Also in attempt for making a DS matches that not using Tanjiro, boi already spammed too much, it's time for the other chars to shine as well

Summary would be added later

• 8-B Ixa and 8-B Main Series Renguko are used
  • Nago start with Safe Mode
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Hokkaido Forest, Winter Season, Night time, under the full moon
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!!
  • "Set your heart ablaze!": 0
  • "Please return that life to God": 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Series.600.1138288.jpg

VS
Rengoku.Kyoujurou.600.2943930.jpg

Demon slayer 8-A's are baseline due to scaling. Which key of Ixa is this since he has two 8-B keys. Anyways I don't really know much about Ixa but I can give a brief introduction for rengoku:

Rengoku is a fairly skilled swordsman who's also incredibly mobile and agile and he also has enhanced senses so he should be able to dodge pretty well. His endurance and stamina is also crazy, He can push himself well past his limits, Going from being overwhelmed by akaza to being able to damn near slice akaza's neck and slice his body while he has several injuries, He was able to hold akaza so tight he couldn't escape even when he had a fist piercing through his solar plexus. His battle spirit should also play a role in this fight unless ixa completely negs that, as he was able to shock akaza and even make him scared for a bit.

Ixa 8-B comes from a massive multiplier that made it sit around 52 or 62 tons from what i remember

Ixa Safe Mode start with a basic close combat, but he can switch to Burst Mode and can play close and long combat due of Ixa Calibur
Also, most of his finisher can destroy the soul so one of these finisher move and Rengoku is done for

Ixa 8-B comes from a massive multiplier that made it sit around 52 or 62 tons from what i remember

Ixa Safe Mode start with a basic close combat, but he can switch to Burst Mode and can play close and long combat due of Ixa Calibur
Also, most of his finisher can destroy the soul so one of these finisher move and Rengoku is done for
Nago is someone that go straight to kill without wasting any time, so he alway go straight to the Burst Mode from the start. The transition from Safe Mode to Burst Mode can cause omnidirectional damage

Rengoku can't win this then, Ixa is nearly 6 times more powerful than he is and has hax that rengoku has no answer to

Even taking that lowball Ixa would be over 4 times stronger than rengoku and has hax plus skill.

Well, i'm fairly sure that in skill territory both Rengoku and Nago are matched, as for AP doesn't Rengoku AP comes from the 69 tons? I think that enough to not make it into a large AP gap

Also what does ixa start with? That could change the outcome imo
Ixa usually leading with shooting the hell out of his opponent to cause chip damages, when the opponents already lost their stamina because of the gun damages, Ixa jump into them and slashes them with his sword, once the opponent had lost their stand (either by the damages or by some other situation) Ixa perform his finisher, in which he uses Sol Flasher to cause permanent blindness to the opponent (yes, Rengoku will become blind infront of 3 million candela light of Sol Flasher) and then finisher them with his finisher that would destroys Rengoku's soul.

Rengoku's possibly 8-A is due to him scaling to douma's feat I think (Rengoku scaling to akaza who massively upscales from giyu, giyu scaling from sanemi who was able to nick kokushibo's neck who massively upscales from normal douma who massively upscales from his poisoned self) so he should scale to 70.1 tons and upscale from zenitsu's 69.42. Problem is IxaSaga said that Ixa's AP isn't fixed so which end are we gonnna use?

Ixa usually leading with shooting the hell out of his opponent to cause chip damages, when the opponents already lost their stamina because of the gun damages, Ixa jump into them and slashes them with his sword, once the opponent had lost their stand (either by the damages or by some other situation) Ixa perform his finisher, in which he uses Sol Flasher to cause permanent blindness to the opponent (yes, Rengoku will become blind infront of 3 million candela light of Sol Flasher) and then finisher them with his finisher that would destroys Rengoku's soul.
Alright, Rengoku should be able to dodge the bullets or whatever ixa throws at him given He's very acrobatics plus he has greatly enhanced senses, he should be able to dodge and get closer to ixa to force a CQC scenario in which case the ball of Ixa's ap comes into play, If we use ixa's highball its a stomp, if we use ixa's lowball its not a stomp. Also rengoku being blinded shouldn't hinder his movements as all, As he was able to choke a girl while asleep due to instinct alone and can even sense evil emotions

the Sol Flasher is also a surprise element for Ixa to cause the opponent losing balance for a some seconds so that he could get a clear cut on them.
Not to mention, Ixa's finisher is also his AP concentrated into a single attack to one-shot the opponent around his level. Given that Nago is a very impatient person, i think he would go straight to the finisher if their skills is on the same level.

the Sol Flasher is also a surprise element for Ixa to cause the opponent losing balance for a some seconds so that he could get a clear cut on them.
Not to mention, Ixa's finisher is also his AP concentrated into a single attack to one-shot the opponent around his level. Given that Nago is a very impatient person, i think he would go straight to the finisher if their skills is on the same level.
Like I said, Sol flasher should be ineffective due to rengoku's senses, Also how would Ixa know they're on the same skill level if he starts long range, Also how does his finisher work, is it a normal attack or does it require time or other stuff

Is his resistance on par with kyojuro's? From reading kiva's profile it specifies that it only makes low level fangires fear him which I assume should be weaker than him, Whilst Kyojuro's affected akaza who should be stronger than him

Like I said, Sol flasher should be ineffective due to rengoku's senses, Also how would Ixa know they're on the same skill level if he starts long range, Also how does his finisher work, is it a normal attack or does it require time or other stuff
What i mean is : Sol Flasher is also used as a suprise element, so even if Rengoku can move when he got blind, he's still need some second to realize the situation.

Is his resistance on par with kyojuro's? From reading kiva's profile it specifies that it only makes low level fangires fear him which I assume should be weaker than him, Whilst Kyojuro's affected akaza who should be stronger than him
He's fought alongside and against Emperor Kiva who's passive fear hax can make people lose their will to fight.

What i mean is : Sol Flasher is also used as a suprise element, so even if Rengoku can move when he got blind, he's still need some second to realize the situation.
Rengoku should be able to assess things quickly, Straight from his profile: Intelligence: Very high. Beneath his enthusiastic demeanor, Kyojuro is very logical and tactically intelligent, acting quickly and precisely in battle, especially when the lives of others are on the line. So yeah he can act quickly or just throw out one of his defensive forms, or jump back, its not like he'll get frozen there, at best he'd panic a little and use a defensive form or jump backwards like I said and asses things right after and nothing would have changed

Forgot to answer the question about Ixa's finisher : Yes, it's also Ixa focusing his AP into a single attack to one-shot the enemies, along with the hax to destroys soul. It's a technique like Naruto's rasengan, so it's hardly can be called a normal attack. The finisher only seem to slow and take time for the first time he used it (gotta posing for commercial for the toys), later on, he uses it faster and can be compare to the speed he perform the normal attacks

He's fought alongside and against Emperor Kiva who's passive fear hax can make people lose their will to fight.
yes what I'm saying is if kiva's fear manip is on par with kyojuro's. Has kiva's fear manip ever affected anyone close to his power? The way the profile words it, it sounds like it works on character weaker than him since his justification specifies that it only works on low level fangires, If he had better feats I see no reason why this reasoning would be there instead of said better feat unless he doesn't have a better feat

Forgot to answer the question about Ixa's finisher : Yes, it's also Ixa focusing his AP into a single attack to one-shot the enemies, along with the hax to destroys soul. It's a technique like Naruto's rasengan, so it's hardly can be called a normal attack. The finisher only seem to slow and take time for the first time he used it (gotta posing for commercial for the toys), later on, he uses it faster and can be compare to the speed he perform the normal attacks
Hm I see, Him focusing his AP should take even a little time, no? In that case Kyojuro could also ready up his ninth form which also should scale massively above his normal attack. Also like how does how does its soul manip work? Like is the attack an energy beam and whoever makes contact with energy beam gets soul haxxed?

Base Kiva's fear hax works on low level fangires. Emperor Kiva's fear hax is far greater than his base form, with the description talking about Fangires in general, not just the low levels ones.

yes what I'm saying is if kiva's fear manip is on par with kyojuro's. Has kiva's fear manip ever affected anyone close to his power? The way the profile words it, it sounds like it works on character weaker than him since his justification specifies that it only works on low level fangires, If he had better feats I see no reason why this reasoning would be there instead of said better feat unless he doesn't have a better feat
Emperor Kiva is a Tier 5 and Ixa can fight alongside him.

Hm I see, Him focusing his AP should take even a little time, no? In that case Kyojuro could also ready up his ninth form which also should scale massively above his normal attack. Also like how does how does its soul manip work? Like is the attack an energy beam and whoever makes contact with energy beam gets soul haxxed?
It's literally just: Put item in belt and then do the attack. The souls manip works by just attacking through his sword. This is also followed by the Sol Flasher btw.

Base Kiva's fear hax works on low level fangires. Emperor Kiva's fear hax is far greater than his base form, with the description talking about Fangires in general, not just the low levels ones.
And which kiva has this key of ixa fought with? also fighting alongside shouldn't be a res, only fighting against someone since if you're fighting alongside someone they'd have no reason to release they're aura into you

Not really, in the end of the series, we can see him using it right away without all those posing for commercial (different form, yes, but still the same sword and same way to perform the finisher)

It's literally just: Put item in belt and then do the attack. The souls manip works by just attacking through his sword. This is also followed by the Sol Flasher btw.
I see, in that case rengoku should still be capable of using the ninth form to counteract it

And which kiva has this key of ixa fought with? also fighting alongside shouldn't be a res, only fighting against someone since if you're fighting alongside someone they'd have no reason to release they're aura into you
The difference between Tier 8 Ixa and Tier 5 Ixa is that they use different suits. Rising Ixa doesn't give new resistances that base Ixa doesn't already have. Kiva's fear hax is also passive. That's why I brought up that Ixa has fought alongside and against Kiva

The difference between Tier 8 Ixa and Tier 5 Ixa is that they use different suits. Rising Ixa doesn't give new resistances that base Ixa doesn't already have. Kiva's fear hax is also passive. That's why I brought up that Ixa has fought alongside and against Kiva
Does ixa have a fear resistance against fear manip without said suits?

I'm p sure aura works differently but it could be diff for kamen rider, every series I've watched has always shown people using their aura to scare their opponents while their comrades are unfazed even tho said villain should have a higher resistance, in fact rengoku is a good example, when his aura scared akaza, tanjiro zen and inosuke was there and they didn't get scared

The suit doesn't give Ixa any new resistances.

Kiva can't turn off his fear hax, simple as that. It effects everyone around him, but the notable characters of the series resist these effects. Not only that, Ixa has fought Emperor Kiva before, and he scales to those who has fought a bloodlusted Emperor Kiva.

The suit doesn't give Ixa any new resistances.

Kiva can't turn off his fear hax, simple as that. It effects everyone around him, but the notable characters of the series resist these effects. Not only that, Ixa has fought Emperor Kiva before, and he scales to those who has fought a bloodlusted Emperor Kiva.
I'm asking if he does have resistance in his human form without suits, cause if he doesn't then it will prove that the suit does give him resistance.

Wasn't my point, My point was that can affect specific people while their fear hax is on.

Back