• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos tries to conquer Roblox

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
I might regret this, but it's been on my mind for a while

GoW1 Kratos is being used, anything above 7-B is restricted.

Speed is equalized

Starting range is 200m

Who wins and why?

Kratos: 1

Player: 4

Inconclusive:

How high into MHS+ is Kratos' GoW1 key and how would Kratos start off in the battle? Does he have a means of countering having his soul stolen?

Kratos isn't MHS, that's with Pandora's Box which is restricted.

He doesn't have counters to soulhax in this game, no.

Yeah, it would be best to equalize speed.

Likewise; there's a high probability that lego boi uses Crescendo's soul projectile (A homing projectile which phases through terrain that can - upon making contact with the opponent - delete the object they're currently holding and steal their soul shortly afterwards) when he gets in range. 200 meters is either - from my memory - not too far off from the range where it locks onto Kratos.

If lego boi doesn't use Crescendo right off the bat; Kratos' resistance to mind manipulation, petrification and power null is gonna be tricky, but it doesn't really stop lego boi from using a gear that grants him invisibility in conjunction to Rubyhorde the Rapacious' Treasure/Joyful Periastron Epsilon on him after using Telamonster to lock him in place (All of are relatively likely choices).

My vote goes towards the player for now.

The Blocky Boy takes another life of a popular haxed person from mythology for reasons above

As far as Roblox goes, isn't it, well...loreless? We have no idea of what he would start with.

Anyway, as always, Kratos leads with the Blades of Chaos. Which steal the life away from those it slices, and make Kratos stronger the more he steals.

Ascension Kratos is 10 years less experienced in killing than GoW1 Kratos. He killed two twins who are stated by the developers to be faster and stronger than people who scale to 30 megatons. According to the God of War 2 story guidebook, he fought at minimum a hundred battles and killed countless people and monsters during his 10 year service. So he's way above >30 megatons since every kill amps him to some degree.

Unless the Robloxian has resistance to life force absorption, which the Spartan will lead every single scuffle with, I'll go with Kratos. And that's still not even counting in his hax.

Kepekley23 said:
As far as Roblox goes, isn't it, well...loreless? We have no idea of what he would start with.
This is regarding a FFA fighting game where players have access to practically the entire catalog; the player presumably has knowledge about all of the gear and should start out as they would against other players. Contrast this from the original Robloxian profile where it was just a theoretical scenario.

People with enough skill in the game are practically dangerous to get near without getting absolutely AoE´d to death with stuff like getting hit with the Sorcus' Sword of Judgement durability + Zeus' Lightning Bolt Staff´s move that strikes nearby enemies with thunder, resulting in an OHKO unless they increase their durability right after it gets reduced.

Simply put, it should not be unreasonable to assume he would start with stuff like Crescendo to try and circumvent getting brutalized in close quarters before having to switch to stuff like melee weapons, as he would do to a another player.

Kepekley23 said:
Anyway, as always, Kratos leads with the Blades of Chaos. Which steal the life away from those it slices, and make Kratos stronger the more he steals.

Ascension Kratos is 10 years less experienced in killing than GoW1 Kratos. He killed two twins who are stated by the developers to be faster and stronger than people who scale to 30 megatons. According to the God of War 2 story guidebook, he fought at minimum a hundred battles and killed countless people and monsters during his 10 year service. So he's way above >30 megatons since every kill amps him to some degree.

Unless the Robloxian has resistance to life force absorption, which the Spartan will lead every single scuffle with, I'll go with Kratos. And that's still not even counting in his hax.
This seems reasonable so far; I think you should describe his hax as to explain how it could counter the crescendo projectile (not putting it sarcastically). I´m willing to change my vote on that account.

Your description makes it seem like the Crescendo is a gradual soul steal and not an instant one. Or else there would be no need to switch to melee weapons if it was a guaranteed win when used.

Kepekley23 said:
Your description makes it seem like the Crescendo is a gradual soul steal and not an instant one. Or else there would be no need to switch to melee weapons if it was a guaranteed win when used.
It happens within a few seconds, actually. My bad for the lack of detail.

Likewise, such change in weaponry (as to the melee ones) would probably be if the player would use the ability at too far a range and thus cause the projectile to not automatically lock onto the closest target. Either that, or a more likely cause is that it locks onto a lesser preferred target (such as that of a minor enemy that is closer to the player than Kratos in this scenario).

For that instance, it would generally depend on if Kratos is going to do something like immediately spawn some kind of entity to help him whilst at a distance away from the player. If so, then he would have to have the entity be closer to the player than him before the projectile is created or else it remains locked on due to being the first target in range. It would also depend on whether or not the player would try to rush him in melee range straight afterwards; if so, then there's a good chance they're going to try using Noir Periastron Psi to render themself invisible whilst darkening the entire arena around them before sneaking up on Kratos with a Telamonster vine stun followed up with a Rubyhorde or something (both are likely in-character, especially considering how the player would normally do this to disarm other players they fight that usually wield about as many threatening weapons that they do)

Back