• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island Tournament - Ji Ning vs Reinhard

Which is confusing cuz I never said he wouldn’t sense danger from that far out. I simply said Ji will use raindrop techniques like you’ve said twice now, or close the distance and begin fighting since that’s his preferred tactic.
oh okay, yeah my bad for not explaining that better.
Moreover, how will Ji know what type of danger it is or where it’s from or how wide Reinhard's range is?
I was referring to this, I brought up the danger sensing to show that he's able to sense danger from kilometers away meaning if an attack could expand for several kilometers from Reinhard then he'd sense that danger alone, the "oh no an attack is coming from afar" and coupled with his precog lets him know of the degree of said danger, so it's likely he'll teleport since its his main way of evading also the fact all he needs to do is blink

Anyway, I think overall Ji Ning has more feasible ways of winning here, like 7/10 at least.

While Reinhards main ability is the matter thing which I'm not sure what degree of matter manip it is, but assuming it's powerful, if it can work on souls then Ji Ning would lose.

With Ji Ning he's gonna be unable to actually put Reinhard down. I don't remember if he'll just hold someone down indefinitely with his dao locking stuff but assuming he doesn't and he goes for a kill Reinhard dies and comes back better/faster. Though I don't see it doing much, since Ji Ning also develops fast as well. I think given Ji Ning's intelligence he'll realize he can't end him (unless the soul hax kills the first time), then Ji Ning would just go for other ways to incap which he has those.

I simply said Ji will either use raindrop techniques like you’ve said twice now, or close the distance and begin fighting since that’s his preferred tactic.

I also said that he will not decide to use teleportation if he doesn’t even know what danger is coming.
Ning doesn't span his rainmaku as much in this key as he did before, tho he now has a Sword Domain so the result is the same but now it isn't raindrops.
Also projectiles can’t hit Reinhard due to one of his blessings. I forgot to mention earlier. So the raindrop stop won’t work.
Why? How do these blessings work?

Also, Ning has type 4 acausality, i doubt Reinhard's perfect aim will work regardless if it is skill or probability hax based.

I was referring to this, I brought up the danger sensing to show that he's able to sense danger from kilometers away meaning if an attack could expand for several kilometers from Reinhard then he'd sense that danger alone, the "oh no an attack is coming from afar" and coupled with his precog lets him know of the degree of said danger, so it's likely he'll teleport since its his main way of evading also the fact all he needs to do is blink

I know he can sense that far. What I said was he will have no way of knowing what that danger is and thus he has no way of knowing what the attack he’s dodging is.

Anyway, I need to ask @Celestial_Pegasus if Reinhard should have planetary range since Reinhard was capable of rewriting the world with his sword. Should be a given but maybe he knows something that I don’t, and if I’m right then Ji’s only escape option is to flee to another world which will be completely out of character since he has no idea what the **** kind of attack Reinhard is about to pull.

I know he can sense that far. What I said was he will have no way of knowing what that danger is and thus he has no way of knowing what the attack he’s dodging is.
He will know the degree of danger.
VAwV6k8.png

He'll know an attack is coming that could kill him, also does this matter attack work on the soul?

Wait I don’t see Low Godly regen on Ji’s page. Why does Reinhard have to erase the soul?

Also Reinhard should have NPI since his matter manipulation erased Puck who is a spirit.

Wait I don’t see Low Godly regen on Ji’s page. Why does Reinhard have to erase the soul?

Also Reinhard should have NPI since his matter manipulation erased Puck who is a spirit.
Immortality (Type 3, 4 and 6. Can regenerate so long as he as his soul and even a drop of blood in his body and can possess others in the case of losing his body. Is able to make himself reincarnate into another life and eventually recover his memories and powers with time)

More of mana body than soul body for puck

Od Laguna should be able to give Reinhard the ability to interact with souls too via a blessing.

How is he even able to duplicate if all traces of him are eliminated??

He will know the degree of danger.
VAwV6k8.png

He'll know an attack is coming that could kill him, also does this matter attack work on the soul?

Well I am aware, but knowing the degree of danger isn't enough to prompt Ji evade a worldwide attack unless he does something out of character like teleporting to another world.

How is he even able to duplicate if all traces of him are eliminated??
Read the bottom

Well I am aware, but knowing the degree of danger isn't enough to prompt Ji evade a worldwide attack unless he does something out of character like teleporting to another world.
Ngl I don’t think it was the entire world he matter maniped, just a certain wide area, as its on pucks and reins page its just tens kilometers

By the way I found one of Reinhard's blessings

• Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard connect.

But to matter hax them?

Also even granting Od could do this, how would Reinhard know he‘d need this in the first place?

I MYSELF DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE WOULD NEED THIS.

Does Ji Ning have Low Godly regen?

Read the bottom

How is his primaltwin existing if he is formed from a part of Reinhard that is getting erased?

By the way one of Reinhard's blessings is to know all escape routes from him. So he will probably also be aware of the teleportation too even tho he doesn't really need to/

matter hax body -> matter hax initially can't work on souls -> primaltwin still alive -> Primaltwin fights -> Wins or Incaps.

Bruh. The description for duplication, says even if his body dies his primaltwin will still be alive

I asked how the primal twin will exist if his body is completely erased remember? Unless you answered that question above. Lemme check.

Didn't see anything*

matter hax body -> matter hax initially can't work on souls -> primaltwin still alive -> Primaltwin fights -> Wins or Incaps.

Are you saying he can make a primaltwin without a single part of his body existing? Unless I read it wrong, doesn't he need at least a drop of blood or a strand of hair to split his soul and form a primal twin?

Are you saying he can make a primaltwin without a single part of his body existing? Unless I read it wrong, doesn't he need at least a drop of blood or a strand of hair to split his soul and form a primal twin?
Yeah reading the scan, the soul is within the body now, so I doubt even just the matter hax would work if the body is being protected by his soul being fused with his body. As it says his body was no longer mere flesh since it was also fused with his soul. So destroying the body likely isn't possible if ur not also attacking the soul

Edit: Could be just misinterpreting so I'll wait for Planck to respond

By the way, this looks like a slow process and he needs something, anything to form a body.

ecAsDYJ.png

Yeah reading the scan, the soul is within the body now, so I doubt even just the matter hax would work if the body is being protected by his soul being fused with his body. As it says his body was no longer mere flesh since it was also fused with his soul. So destroying the body likely isn't possible if ur not also attacking the soul

Edit: Could be just misinterpreting so I'll wait for Planck to respond

That's definitely a misinterpretation, aint no way you just said this.

Description says he refined it, so im not sure if he has to go through the process.

Yeah, the description is referring to a clone he made before.

He needs to refine another vessel again to make another clone. So it's a slow process.

Yeah, the description is referring to a clone he made before.

He needs to refine another vessel again to make another clone. So it's a slow process.
Primaltwin requires refinement. His regular clones can just be made on the spot.

A massive explosion that destroys matter will without a doubt trigger a massive warning, which will make him get far away ASAP.

I asked how the primal twin will exist if his body is completely erased remember? Unless you answered that question above. Lemme check.

Didn't see anything*
Ning can survive without a body.

Also, his primaltwin is normally in a pocket dimension, tho i don't remember if that was the case in this key.

By the way I found one of Reinhard's blessings

• Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard connect.
Okay, how does that work? Because Ning is more than able enough to dodge and/or teleport any attack that isn't blitzing him.

A massive explosion that destroys matter will without a doubt trigger a massive warning, which will make him get far away ASAP.

How far? All he will see is an explosion and he will not know what that explosion is or what it can do. He will not be able to decipher what the explosion is since it is not anything he is familiar with. He will only feel fear. In fact, Ji only has Two Greater Teleportation Dao Seals for teleporting past Reinhard's range. Do you really think he will waste it on an attack that only looks like an explosion to him? The Traceless Talisman definitely can't escape Reinhard's range.

The one time he felt this much fear, he did not use his any Greater teleportation Dao-seal.

VAwV6k8.png

If he used a Traceless Tailsman or Greater Teleportation Dao Seal or literally any teleportation (I don't see regular teleportation on his page apart from seals) after getting attacked by these white threads let me know.

Or do you have scans or instances where Ji just teleported many kilometers away simply because of a vague sense of a lethal threat? That should be easy since he is often faced with lethal threats often.

Ning can survive without a body.

Also, his primaltwin is normally in a pocket dimension, tho i don't remember if that was the case in this key.

I don't see Ji's ability to survive without a body with this key. Please Elaborate on how he can continue this fight without a body.

His PrimalTwin can't be used in this tournament.

Okay, how does that work? Because Ning is more than able enough to dodge and/or teleport any attack that isn't blitzing him.

Probability manipulation IMO, However, Staff members like Wokistan prefer to call it a good homing attack so I'm willing to compromise with that logic. Point is that all initial attacks within range will connect one way or another.

How far? All he will see is an explosion and he will not know what that explosion is or what it can do. He will not be able to decipher what the explosion is since it is not anything he is familiar with. He will only feel fear. In fact, Ji only has Two Greater Teleportation Dao Seals for teleporting past Reinhard's range. Do you really think he will waste it on an attack that only looks like an explosion to him? The Traceless Talisman definitely can't escape Reinhard's range.

The one time he felt this much fear, he did not use his any Greater teleportation Dao-seal.

VAwV6k8.png

If he used a Traceless Tailsman or Greater Teleportation Dao Seal or literally any teleportation (I don't see regular teleportation on his page apart from seals) after getting attacked by these white threads let me know.

Or do you have scans or instances where Ji just teleported many kilometers away simply because of a vague sense of a lethal threat? That should be easy since he is often faced with lethal threats often.
He literally has self teleportation mastered on his second key (listed on his powers). Why are you bringing up his Dao Seals?
I don't see Ji's ability to survive without a body with this key. Please Elaborate on how he can continue this fight without a body.
Yeah, that's the 3rd one.
Probability manipulation IMO, However, Staff members like Wokistan prefer to call it a good homing attack so I'm willing to compromise with that logic. Point is that all initial attacks within range will connect one way or another.
But if he can leave the range instantly, how will they connect?

He literally has self teleportation mastered on his second key (listed on his powers). Why are you bringing up his Dao Seals?

can’t find it, I must’ve kept going over it somehow. It’s definitely not listed as teleportation so I assumed Dao seal since that’s listed elsewhere

Yeah, that's the 3rd one.

Okay then.

But if he can leave the range instantly, how will they connect?

I’ve made an argument against this already

TL;DR: Ji wouldn’t know how far to teleport because he wouldn’t know how large Reinhard’s attack is. His senses are not enough to determine that. He can’t even determine if it’s enough to kill him with his defenses up. So what if he attempts to block it instead? Also has there been instances where he used his teleportation to evade large scale attacks in combat? if so give me some please.

I will go into more detail about his danger sense below, but here is the threat from the scan you sent:

Within that great formation, Ning’s face was unsightly. Although neither his divine will nor his Crimsonbright divine power could sense the poisonous elements, he could feel the pain wracking his entire body. This invisible poison was slowly, constantly devouring his entire body. Although the devouring process was slow, it was inexorable in its progress. Even his incomparably powerful Fiendgod lifeforce in his body was unable to remove it.

“What a fierce poison. Odorless, colorless, and undetectable.” Ning was surprised. “Although it isn’t like some other poisons which instantly take effect, it seems to have embedded itself deep in every single cell. There’s no way to remove it at all. If this continues, in most likely just two or three days, my body will be finished.”

His danger sense was good enough to sense this even before the guy actually threw the poison bottle at him (the guy himself was no danger to Ning, that guy was much weaker than him) and as you can see this is way less lethal than the explosion Reinhard can use, so the strength of the warning would be much higher here.

VAwV6k8.png

As you can read in that scan the stronger the soul the stronger the danger sense and Ning's soul at that point was 2 or 3 levels below his soul in this key (Ning at that time was a Xiantian, here he is a Wanxiang, so that feat comes from a version weaker than even his 1st key)

Ning at that point in time didn't have access to teleportation by himself and he was way less experienced, i think he was less than 16 at that point, but he is in his 30s in the key we're using.
Ning has barely ever faced great threats to himself until much later keys, he's always strong enough to survive so there's no reason his DS will trigger as much as it did in the poison case and Reinhard's explosion would give the largest sign he's ever seen anyway.

And keeping his distance is something he does when needed, Ning isn't battle crazy, he's indeed very careful and wants to survive more than most things in his life, the point isn't about teleporting away (which doesn't happen in this key, but is a thing he does whenever he actually needed in later points), but getting to a safe distance where his DS isn't screaming death.
It's literally in his immortality part, he can survive as a soul and possess others in case his body is destroyed.
His PrimalTwin can't be used in this tournament.
Didn't know that.
Yeah, they will connect with Ning's waterflame lotus or swords at best, they aren't touching Ning in a 1000 years without having some hax to pull it off.

His danger sense was good enough to sense this even before the guy actually threw the poison bottle at him (the guy himself was no danger to Ning, that guy was much weaker than him) and as you can see this is way less lethal than the explosion Reinhard can use, so the strength of the warning would be much higher here

He did not know what the danger was or where it comes from. Otherwise the bottle wouldn’t have struck him and he wouldn’t have been poisoned. It’s only good for vaguely knowing if danger is about to happen. He doesn’t even know when it will happen… just that danger will occur. it’s only good for raising his blood pressure.

So regardless of lethality or alert level, he will try to analyze the attack coming at him, he wouldn’t be able to know what is going to hit him so he will probably just attempt to block Reinhard’s tens of kilometers wide attack.

Planck claims he will teleport outside of Reinhard’s range which makes no sense cuz Ji is not aware of Reinhard’s range. But still can you show me when Ji has teleported to escape an attack larger than at least 20 thousand kilometers?

Also, about this, i am really confused now.

His 3rd key mentions it (type 6 immortality) alongside his type 4 immortality, his type 4 was indeed unlocked in the 3rd key but i could swear that soul possession was a very basic power, idk if i am misremembering or if the profile just added it in a later key than it should, so i will have to check before we can actually use this part.

As you can read in that scan the stronger the soul the stronger the danger sense and Ning's soul at that point was 2 or 3 levels below his soul in this key (Ning at that time was a Xiantian, here he is a Wanxiang, so that feat comes from a version weaker than even his 1st key)

Ning at that point in time didn't have access to teleportation by himself and he was way less experienced, i think he was less than 16 at this point, but he is in his 30s in the key we're using.

I got the scan from this key we are using. Implying he obtained it on this key so in his 30s

Also Planck has explained that he has teleportation by himself. But I’ve made arguments against that which you’ll probably respond to later.

Ning has barely ever faced great threats to himself until much later keys, he's always strong enough to survive so there's no reason his DS will trigger as much as it did in the poison case and Reinhard's explosion would give the largest sign he's ever seen anyway.

And keeping his distance is something he does when needed, Ning isn't battle crazy, he's indeed very careful and wants to survive more than most things in his life, the point isn't about teleporting away (which doesn't happen in this key, but is a thing he does whenever he actually needed in later points), but getting to a safe distance where his DS isn't screaming death.

I didn’t really see the danger sense in the poison case you sent earlier, please show me.

Although I’ve seen when his danger sense heavily alerted him in another case. Where he was attacked by white horsetails or something. What happened after he got attacked?

Also Planck says he has teleportation in this key. Just to be clear you know we are using only 2nd key right? 🤔. Anyway my argument against that is, long story short, Ji wouldn’t know what safe distance it is. So he most likely attempts to block and he has shown in his page at least to teleport within Reinhard’s range.

It's literally in his immortality part, he can survive as a soul and possess others in case his body is destroyed.

3rd key not 2nd

Didn't know that.

yeah the primal twin is like 6-A or something.
Above Tournament AP limit.

Yeah, they will connect with Ning's waterflame lotus or swords at best, they aren't touching Ning in a 1000 years without having some hax to pull it off.

it’s a massive matter manipulation explosion that encompasses tens of kilometers. So coupled with his guaranteed hit blessing that Reinhard has. Ithe only way Ji escapes is through knowing Reinhard’s range and teleporting away from it which is not proven to be possible unless he has a very lucky guess

Back