• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf for High 6-C Unchained Sakanashi vs Ji Ning

Bro, this is the same guy that was having a hard time against Itachi? What can he do here against Ning?

Alright so for starters Sakanashi's first way of attacking would be his puppets, he can spawn several at a time, spawn them on himself to defend from attacks, and considering his own statement, distance and physical defence don't matter with the ability so he can spawn them wherever he needs. Next his sensory abilities are him sensing across dimensions one's power and also he can sense hostile emotions. The puppets erase and bfr anything they touch and are summoned by thought, this includes spiritual power as well and even barriers that are meant to be counters to them.

Next is his Unchained state which is in essence a form where he's in possession of both Yin and Yang energy, through yin energy he has passives such as curse, corrosion of matter, density manip, and unholy. Simply touching Sakanashi can cause other spiritual power to be weakened, his yang energy as well can purify negative energy like yin energy and one's soul. The form also has power null which is 4 layers so most of Ji Ning's spiritual hax should get nullified if they touch him. Also like Rokuro's own Great Yang form can resist the bfr hax of Sakanashi's puppets.

His other spells are pretty basic with him just summoning big kegare eels, or summoning 400 kegares to aid in the fight but shouldn't be too worrying for Ji Ning. He does have a spell which targets your emotions which can incap or at the very least make it so Ji Ning can't focus given his negative emotions being ****** with.

Alright so for starters Sakanashi's first way of attacking would be his puppets, he can spawn several at a time, spawn them on himself to defend from attacks, and considering his own statement, distance and physical defence don't matter with the ability so he can spawn them wherever he needs. Next his sensory abilities are him sensing across dimensions one's power and also he can sense hostile emotions. The puppets erase and bfr anything they touch and are summoned by thought, this includes spiritual power as well and even barriers that are meant to be counters to them.
Doesn't really matter unless he hit kills Ning with it due to Ning's Low-High regen.
Next is his Unchained state which is in essence a form where he's in possession of both Yin and Yang energy, through yin energy he has passives such as curse, corrosion of matter, density manip, and unholy.
What's the range for those passives? What kind of matter corrosion and curses?
Simply touching Sakanashi can cause other spiritual power to be weakened, his yang energy as well can purify negative energy like yin energy and one's soul. The form also has power null which is 4 layers so most of Ji Ning's spiritual hax should get nullified if they touch him. Also like Rokuro's own Great Yang form can resist the bfr hax of Sakanashi's puppets.
Ning's resistance as well as potency for his soul hax is 6 layers in this key, so i doubt power null would work against them unless there's some really good proof supporting it and his spiritual power most likely won't be affected.
His other spells are pretty basic with him just summoning big kegare eels, or summoning 400 kegares to aid in the fight but shouldn't be too worrying for Ji Ning. He does have a spell which targets your emotions which can incap or at the very least make it so Ji Ning can't focus given his negative emotions being ****** with.
Ning has a pretty strong dao-heart (which should give actual resistance to mind hax, but i never really bothered to make a CRT) so messing with his emotions isn't going to affect him that much.

Anyway, what stops Ning from soul hax or concept hax gg?

Doesn't really matter unless he hit kills Ning with it due to Ning's Low-High regen.
It will be erasing his soul, he does not have regen on that level.

What's the range for those passives? What kind of matter corrosion and curses?
Spiritual curses and physical corrosion, turns you to dust that kind of thing. And the energy just causes the person to be cursed basically just causing and ill effect to you if u have no resistance. And the range is at most just several meters, it can become in a sense hundreds of meters to more through him assimilating the world around you to become Magano which is a world completely engulfed with yin energy. Though this is mainly done when the Kegare wants to fight in Magano and since there's no real reason to fight in the outside world he would likely just bring Ji Ning to Magano, like fighting on his own turf and this can be done in mere moments.

Ning's resistance as well as potency for his soul hax is 6 layers in this key, so i doubt power null would work against them unless there's some really good proof supporting it and his spiritual power most likely won't be affected.
He resist soul hax, not soul based power null hax. So his layers 6 layers won't matter if it isn't for resisting power null.

Ning has a pretty strong dao-heart (which should give actual resistance to mind hax, but i never really bothered to make a CRT) so messing with his emotions isn't going to affect him that much.

Anyway, what stops Ning from soul hax or concept hax gg?
Whats the range of the soul hax and concept hax? And is it through thought?

It will be erasing his soul, he does not have regen on that level.
Nothing in his profile says anything about erasing souls.
Spiritual curses and physical corrosion, turns you to dust that kind of thing. And the energy just causes the person to be cursed basically just causing and ill effect to you if u have no resistance. And the range is at most just several meters, it can become in a sense hundreds of meters to more through him assimilating the world around you to become Magano which is a world completely engulfed with yin energy. Though this is mainly done when the Kegare wants to fight in Magano and since there's no real reason to fight in the outside world he would likely just bring Ji Ning to Magano, like fighting on his own turf and this can be done in mere moments.
I will go more in depth about range below, but if Sakanashi's range is that low he is having a hard time at the start.

As for the effects themselves, the one in the scans looks good, but that corrosion and curses seem kinda meh (also, Ning has his Primaltwin in this key in case any of this really kills his main body.
He resist soul hax, not soul based power null hax. So his layers 6 layers won't matter if it isn't for resisting power null.
And at the same time, i doubt this power null has ever dealt with soul hax as strong as Ning's, why would it stop it?

Also, is this power null even passive?
Whats the range of the soul hax and concept hax? And is it through thought?
Soul hax has a thousand km range, while concept hax is a bit more vague, I'd say it's in the hundreds of meters.

With this said, a 4km starting distance doesn't look good for Sakanashi in speed equal, much less speed unequal in case he defeats Ning in speed equal.

Nothing in his profile says anything about erasing souls.
The puppets erase anything they touch, and they erased spiritual power.

I will go more in depth about range below, but if Sakanashi's range is that low he is having a hard time at the start.

As for the effects themselves, the one in the scans looks good, but that corrosion and curses seem kinda meh (also, Ning has his Primaltwin in this key in case any of this really kills his main body.
Not if he just pops up near Ji Ning which he should be capable of through dimensional travel as shown. He can simply pop up near Ji Ning and assimilate the area in moments. Ji Ning can keep trying to escape but this will likely end up with Sakanashi just sending kegare at him or repeating the process. And corrosion in the imgur I linked says the moment the yin energy touches you will turn your body to dust. The other one you probably saw of the boy turning to dust happens slower due to the difference of yin energy in the different parts of Magano.

And at the same time, i doubt this power null has ever dealt with soul hax as strong as Ning's, why would it stop it?

Also, is this power null even passive?
A powerful soul does not instantly give you resistance to every soul hax, let alone power null which isn't in his resistance section. And the powernull is passive as in any energy touching him gets nullified.

Soul hax has a thousand km range, while concept hax is a bit more vague, I'd say it's in the hundreds of meters.

With this said, a 4km starting distance doesn't look good for Sakanashi in speed equal, much less speed unequal in case he defeats Ning in speed equal.
The soul hax works how though? Sakanashi can just summon a puppet on Ji NIng before he tries that.

The puppets erase anything they touch, and they erased spiritual power.
Again, i see no mention of that in his profile, the scans there say absolutely nothing about erasing souls.
Not if he just pops up near Ji Ning which he should be capable of through dimensional travel as shown. He can simply pop up near Ji Ning and assimilate the area in moments. Ji Ning can keep trying to escape but this will likely end up with Sakanashi just sending kegare at him or repeating the process. And corrosion in the imgur I linked says the moment the yin energy touches you will turn your body to dust. The other one you probably saw of the boy turning to dust happens slower due to the difference of yin energy in the different parts of Magano.
Is that even in character? Because in one of the fights in his profile (the one where he nearly destroyed someone's arm) he was pretty much standing still and just letting these puppets attacks (he didn't spawn them in the guy until the end, and when he did he didn't go for the kill anyway).

Ning has his danger sense as well as 10km teleportation to avoid any of this if he thinks it's a easier solution

Also, can you actually give a scan of someone actually being turned into dust? Because that seems really flowery rather than an actual thing, even moreso if it has not happened.
A powerful soul does not instantly give you resistance to every soul hax, let alone power null which isn't in his resistance section. And the powernull is passive as in any energy touching him gets nullified.
I am not saying Ning will resist, i am saying his power is clearly much stronger than what Sakanashi has nulled, so why would he be able to null? It's not about resisting in this case, but brute forcing by having higher potency than Sakanashi can null.
The soul hax works how though? Sakanashi can just summon a puppet on Ji NIng before he tries that.
His Divine Sense releases an attack that strikes any target inside its area of effect.

Both his Concept Lock and Soul hax are starting moves when he knows they can help him (i.e when none of his senses tell him he's against someone way stronger than him)

Again, i see no mention of that in his profile, the scans there say absolutely nothing about erasing souls.
Okay? That doesn't invalidate the ee, I just didn't mention what it can ee lol.

Edit: Also they bfr what they touch too, it isn't only the ee aspect

Is that even in character? Because in one of the fights in his profile (the one where he nearly destroyed someone's arm) he was pretty much standing still and just letting these puppets attacks (he didn't spawn them in the guy until the end, and when he did he didn't go for the kill anyway).

Ning has his danger sense as well as 10km teleportation to avoid any of this if he thinks it's a easier solution

Also, can you actually give a scan of someone actually being turned into dust? Because that seems really flowery rather than an actual thing, even moreso if it has not happened.
Yeah Sakanashi doesn't go for the kill with the puppets normally when he has fights where he's fighting people massively weaker than them, he just toys around with them, like most times are times where he isn't going for instant kills basically so those aren't exactly good examples of his ability.

Ji NIng has to blink to telelport while Sakanashi has to think and several puppets get spawned on him so it isn't gonna help.

And how can being turned to dust be flowery language if the energy does just do what they say it does lol and you already saw the guy turn to dust, but I'll show it again,

turns to dust right away and here again

And if you're wondering why they seem not as fast it's because that area of Magano is weaker than the other one where the guy says it'll turn them to dust.

Last edited:
Okay? That doesn't invalidate the ee, I just didn't mention what it can ee lol.
If it isn't in the profile we can't use it, that's just how it goes.
Edit: Also they bfr what they touch too, it isn't only the ee aspect
Can you explain how it does two things at the same time? Does it bfr or does it EE?
Yeah Sakanashi doesn't go for the kill with the puppets normally when he has fights where he's fighting people massively weaker than them, he just toys around with them, like most times are times where he isn't going for instant kills basically so those aren't exactly good examples of his ability.
Okay, so if it's not a starting move then it's one thing less to be worried, given the fight isn't going to last much anyway.
Ji NIng has to blink to telelport while Sakanashi has to think and several puppets get spawned on him so it isn't gonna help.
Sorry, what? Ning doesn't have to blink to teleport.
And how can being turned to dust be flowery language if the energy does just do what they say it does lol and you already saw the guy turn to dust, but I'll show it again,

turns to dust right away and here again
Nah, i got it now, hadn't noticed the guy crumbling the first time i read that scan, was more focused in the text ig.
And if you're wondering why they seem not as fast it's because that area of Magano is weaker than the other one where the guy says it'll turn them to dust.
Got it.

If it isn't in the profile we can't use it, that's just how it goes.
Bruh what? Lol that’s not how it goes. I linked the scan where it happens I just didn't give the description in detail. Stop tryna dismiss a hax just cuz I didnt describe it on the p&a section in depth.

Sorry, what? Ning doesn't have to blink to teleport.
That is what it says in the scan for his teleportation in his second key lmao. Is them saying he blinked forward not in reference to him actually blinking to activate it? If not then can you show me how he's doing the teleportation cuz otherwise I don't see where it says how he does it.
Okay, so if it's not a starting move then it's one thing less to be worried, given the fight isn't going to last much anyway.
In this case it would be a starting move, since in the other cases those are when he's not trying to kill from the get go.

That is what it says in the scan for his teleportation in his second key lmao. Is them saying he blinked forward not in reference to him actually blinking to activate it? If not then can you show me how he's doing the teleportation cuz otherwise I don't see where it says how he does it.
Uhhh, 99% sure that isn't meant to say that he literally blink, is just that normally (apparently because it refer to how something move from one place to another in the blink of an eye) teleportation abilities are called blink, to give some examples lol do this, dota also do it, wow, etc.
Sakanashi says it does both, touching it will return you/object/energy back to nothingness aka gets sent back to a void.

Touch it -> Returns to nothingness
... That isn't bfr bruh, that is a fancy way to say that things get erased/killed/destroyed (like the cliché 'Remember you are dust, and to dust you shall return').

Uhhh, 99% sure that isn't meant to say that he literally blink, is just that normally (apparently because it refer to how something move from one place to another in the blink of an eye) teleportation abilities are called blink, to give some examples lol do this, dota also do it, wow, etc.

... That isn't bfr bruh, that is a fancy way to say that things get erased/killed/destroyed (like the cliché 'Remember you are dust, and to dust you shall return').
The previous scan quite literally mentions it sending others to hyperspace, so the nothingness/void it mentions later should be this hyperspace

Nah it is lol. Sakanashi says: Anything that touches them return to nothingness, he says anything that touches them are sent to hyperspace, he says anything that touches them are sent to a void. So it's pretty standard BFR.

Okay so it BFR things to a void... that's not the same as EE, yk.
It is? If he says what gets touches returns to nothingness then its becoming nothingness hence why its being sent to a void. that's how void manip works, at least the erasure aspect of it.

Nah it is lol. Sakanashi says: Anything that touches them return to nothingness, he says anything that touches them are sent to hyperspace, he says anything that touches them are sent to a void. So it's pretty standard BFR.

It is? If he says what gets touches returns to nothingness then its becoming nothingness hence why its being sent to a void. that's how void manip works, at least the erasure aspect of it.
No, return isn't the same a becoming, not in this case where returning is literally talking about going back to a place.

No, return isn't the same a becoming, not in this case where returning is literally talking about going back to a place.
Nah, void manip has a section where one can convert things to non existence, Sakanashi is returning the attack to nothing, to a void. That is why it's ee btw.

Nah, void manip has a section where one can convert things to non existence
Which doesn't apply to Sakanashi as that's nowhere in the scans you have sent so far, the nothingness he references is a place and people are simply sent there, no mention about them being turned into nothingness themselves so far.
, Sakanashi is returning the attack to nothing, to a void. That is why it's ee btw.
And i am saying that's not valid for EE, i will do a CRT if need be but existence erasure isn't even in his profile to begin with.

Which doesn't apply to Sakanashi as that's nowhere in the scans you have sent so far, the nothingness he references is a place and people are simply sent there, no mention about them being turned into nothingness themselves so far.
No that just isn't how that works. Idk if you're ignoring what I'm saying but it is ee.

And i am saying that's not valid for EE, i will do a CRT if need be but existence erasure isn't even in his profile to begin with.
Yeah its valid for void manip ee i.e converting things to nothingness which is what happens.

• Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

And again idk why you're making such a big deal outta this, even ignoring the ee aspect, the ability still bfrs him which Ji NIng has zero counter to it.

No that just isn't how that works. Idk if you're ignoring what I'm saying but it is ee.
It's literally what is stated. He sends them to Hyperspace which is later called a void/nothingness, nothing about people becoming nothingness.
Yeah its valid for void manip ee i.e converting things to nothingness which is what happens.
That's a thing Void Manipulation can do, but Sakanashi has not proven to do that in any pf the scans you sent so far, do you think adding something to his profile will give powers he has not shown? That's not how this works.

And Ning has some form of dimensional travel with his Greater Teleportation seal.

It's literally what is stated. He sends them to Hyperspace which is later called a void/nothingness, nothing about people becoming nothingness.

That's a thing Void Manipulation can do, but Sakanashi has not proven to do that in any pf the scans you sent so far, do you think adding something to his profile will give powers he has not shown? That's not how this works.

And Ning has some form of dimensional travel with his Greater Teleportation seal.
He just doesnt have dimensional travel on his second key though. Neither is his teleportation sited to have that range either… So probably shouldn’t argue it here.

And Im gonna explain it again. It isn’t just being bfr’ed, its being “returned” to nothingness, that is why it is ee, that is why I sited the part in void manipulation of conversion to non-existence.

He just doesnt have dimensional travel on his second key though. Neither is his teleportation sited to have that range either… So probably shouldn’t argue it here.
It is with an item and it is in his equipment section for wanxiang adept, so it's clearly something he has here.
And Im gonna explain it again. It isn’t just being bfr’ed, its being “returned” to nothingness, that is why it is ee, that is why I sited the part in void manipulation of conversion to non-existence.
Return to nothingness in this context is literally going to a place that's called a void, without further evidence literally nothing in the scans say the one sent there will become nothingness themselves.

It is with an item and it is in his equipment section for wanxiang adept, so it's clearly something he has here.
Oh okay, how many times can this be used then?

Return to nothingness in this context is literally going to a place that's called a void, without further evidence literally nothing in the scans say the one sent there will become nothingness themselves
No that sadly isn’t what the context is. Something returning means it was there once before, so that means the object or person is being reverted back to its non existent state aka conversion to non existence. Dont know how more blatant it could get for you

Oh okay, how many times can this be used then?
Iirc he has 2 of these, not sure tbh.

But that's assuming he will get hit anyway, which shouldn't happen at all.
No that sadly isn’t what the context is. Something returning means it was there once before, so that means the object or person is being reverted back to its non existent state aka conversion to non existence. Dont know how more blatant it could get for you
If you get another scan saying they were nonexistent at some point, i guess, because the place being directly called a hyperspace and you having not provided any direct scan of someone being actually erased really don't convince me that anyone is actually erased.

But that's assuming he will get hit anyway, which shouldn't happen at all.

If you get another scan saying they were nonexistent at some point, i guess, because the place being directly called a hyperspace and you having not provided any direct scan of someone being actually erased really don't convince me that anyone is actually erased.
You shouldn’t be focused on the hyperspace thing when its later called a void as well. Cause hyperspace isn’t nothingness yeah? The hyperspace statement would imply its a dimension of higher dimensions or just another dimension but then that doesn’t follow the void and nothingness statement which are more align with void manip.

So just to restate it: The scan for hyperspace isn’t consistent with Sakanashi saying that what touches the puppets are returned to nothingness, and him also saying that it gets sent to a void.

Also we never see someone get bfred either so how can you accept that component of it but not the ee of it?

You shouldn’t be focused on the hyperspace thing when its later called a void as well. Cause hyperspace isn’t nothingness yeah? The hyperspace statement would imply its a dimension of higher dimensions or just another dimension but then that doesn’t follow the void and nothingness statement which are more align with void manip.
A hyperspace can be a void, these two don't contradict each other, damn, it being nothingness doesn't change anything, my point is that no one is said to be erased, they are sent to a nonexistent place and that's it.
So just to restate it: The scan for hyperspace isn’t consistent with Sakanashi saying that what touches the puppets are returned to nothingness, and him also saying that it gets sent to a void.
And getting BFRed to a void and returning to a place of nothingness isn't the same as being erased from existence.
Also we never see someone get bfred either so how can you accept that component of it but not the ee of it?
If we don't see anyone being BFR/EE and most of the statements point towards BFR, guess what we are going with...

A hyperspace can be a void, these two don't contradict each other, damn, it being nothingness doesn't change anything, my point is that no one is said to be erased, they are sent to a nonexistent place and that's it.

And getting BFRed to a void and returning to a place of nothingness isn't the same as being erased from existence.

If we don't see anyone being BFR/EE and most of the statements point towards BFR, guess what we are going with...
No, most statements don't point to only bfr, they point to void manip, And no a hyperspace can't be a void, a void is nothingness, a hyperspace is a space aka the opposite of nothingness, so that doesn't work.

Edit: Idk why you're trying to equate getting bfred and returning as the same thing, being returned to something is as blatant as it gets that the person or attacks gets ee'ed.

No, most statements don't point to only bfr, they point to void manip, And no a hyperspace can't be a void, a void is nothingness, a hyperspace is a space aka the opposite of nothingness, so that doesn't work.
There is no singular definition of hyperspace, also no, a void is still a place which in this case os stated to be a hyperspace.
Edit: Idk why you're trying to equate getting bfred and returning as the same thing, being returned to something is as blatant as it gets that the person or attacks gets ee'ed.
Because the 1st quote says it's BFR (sent to hyperspace), then the 2nd says they're sent to a void (so that hyperspace is also a void, so far it's all fine) and the 3rd says "return to nothingness", why would i take only the 3rd quote and ignore the other two which support BFR more than EE?

Even if "return to nothingness" was blatant EE, which it isn't IMO, we'd be talking about quotes completely contradicting each other, because one says they go to a void-hyperspace and the other says they are erased.

Because the 1st quote says it's BFR (sent to hyperspace), then the 2nd says they're sent to a void (so that hyperspace is also a void, so far it's all fine) and the 3rd says "return to nothingness", why would i take only the 3rd quote and ignore the other two which support BFR more than EE?

Even if "return to nothingness" was blatant EE, which it isn't IMO, we'd be talking about quotes completely contradicting each other, because one says they go to a void-hyperspace and the other says they are erased.
No they can be erased returning to nothingness which is still bfr, you're looking at bfr in a limited way when there's no reason to. But alright ignoring ee, the bfr aspect still is in effect and I think it's enough for Sakanashi to get the win.

Just to address the dimensional teleportation stuff:

Assuming he has only 2, What happens after Sakanashi just does it a third time?
Considering Sakanashi can easily feel Ji Ning from across dimensions he'd sense him coming back and simply prepare to combat him again and just redo the same scenario again and again till he stops coming back. I don't really see much Ji NIng can do after this.

And I have to put emphasis on this cuz it seems like its being downplayed, the puppets are capable of being spawned right onto Ji Ning engulfing his entire body with a thought, even with Ji Ning's danger sensing and precog he can not sense an attack that doesn't even exist until it's already spawned onto him, so even with him possibly knowing the degree of it, he has no idea of it's source and I don't think he will just go with a teleportation for it but again even if that, it just puts his concept stuff out of range.

Assuming he has only 2, What happens after Sakanashi just does it a third time?
Him getting a single hit is already very unlikely given his range isn't enough at the start and Ning has his danger sense which tells him if anything can be threat to his life and thought based teleportation..
Considering Sakanashi can easily feel Ji Ning from across dimensions he'd sense him coming back and simply prepare to combat him again and just redo the same scenario again and again till he stops coming back. I don't really see much Ji NIng can do after this.
The moment Sakanashi is in range to use his puppets Ning is in range to Concept Lock.
And I have to put emphasis on this cuz it seems like its being downplayed, the puppets are capable of being spawned right onto Ji Ning engulfing his entire body with a thought, even with Ji Ning's danger sensing and precog he can not sense an attack that doesn't even exist until it's already spawned onto him, so even with him possibly knowing the degree of it, he has no idea of it's source and I don't think he will just go with a teleportation for it but again even if that, it just puts his concept stuff out of range.
Which isn't how Sakanashi starts his fights, is it? How many times has he actually summoned a puppet inside someone? The only scan where he does this their arm isn't even erased, it's just twisted and again, if he is in range to use the puppets he will be in range to be concept locked, and concept lock here is a guaranteed win, meanwhile the puppets only work if they are spawned inside Ning and are indeed EE.

Him getting a single hit is already very unlikely given his range isn't enough at the start and Ning has his danger sense which tells him if anything can be threat to his life and thought based teleportation..
His range is unknown but give he says distance does not matter it's likely he can do it from anywhere so yeah.

Which isn't how Sakanashi starts his fights, is it? How many times has he actually summoned a puppet inside someone? The only scan where he does this their arm isn't even erased, it's just twisted and again, if he is in range to use the puppets he will be in range to be concept locked, and concept lock here is a guaranteed win, meanwhile the puppets only work if they are spawned inside Ning and are indeed EE.
That's just him manipulating space its not the puppets lol.

Hmm, okay, but have we ever seen him (or someone he could scale to) using their spells or whatever for KMs?
Yeah in unchained he'd scale similar to Yuto who could fire off energy for several km. Rokuro who with the yangs power could reach across the entire island with several of his spells. So Sakanashi would easily be capable of doing the same with his puppets. Hell even a weaker Basara like Hijirimaru could control dust for several km to maybe like ten km at most visually.

Then when exactly did he ever spawn a puppet inside someone?
Not inside, but engulf them entirely in the puppet. They're very big compared to people, he just didn't do it on the people he's fought because
1. He was playing around with Arima.
2. Against Arata the guy who he broke his arm, he just didn't use the puppets for bfring and it just wasn't a fight.
And look how big it is

Not inside, but engulf them entirely in the puppet. They're very big compared to people, he just didn't do it on the people he's fought because
1. He was playing around with Arima.
2. Against Arata the guy who he broke his arm, he just didn't use the puppets for bfring and it just wasn't a fight.
And look how big it is
The size doesn't matter, Ning can easily dodge it.

If it's not in character to spawn things inside others, then he's not getting a hit on Ning at all.

Yeah in unchained he'd scale similar to Yuto who could fire off energy for several km. Rokuro who with the yangs power could reach across the entire island with several of his spells. So Sakanashi would easily be capable of doing the same with his puppets. Hell even a weaker Basara like Hijirimaru could control dust for several km to maybe like ten km at most visually.
Scans? I'd like to see those.

If it's not in character to spawn things inside others, then he's not getting a hit on Ning at all.
It wasn't in character cuz those weren't times where he was gong for the kill. Don't do this "not in character" thing as if I'm not giving context to it lmao.

Scans? I'd like to see those.
Here is rokuro covering the island
Here is Rokuro and Tenma shooting a blast of energy
Here is Hijirimaru controlling the dust from kms away
And Sakanashi scales above all this.

Back