• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island Tournament - WM Obito vs Reinhard van Astrea

Okay, what in the actual **** am I fighting here? This dude sounds like the anime version of SCP-682. The only saving grace Obito has here is that he either resists a decent chunk of Reinhard's hax or can avoid them entirely thanks to Kamui, as well as having Layered Mindhax. How many layers does Reinhard have on his resistance to Mindhax?

Unsure on his resistance to mind hax. And Kamui does neg most, but Reinhard powernull also negs basically any energy attacks from the bijus. Sharingans precog is also gonna help with most of these attacks being avoided

Unsure on his resistance to mind hax. And Kamui does neg most, but Reinhard powernull also negs basically any energy attacks from the bijus. Sharingans precog is also gonna help with most of these attacks being avoided
The Sharingan also allows Obito to add Reinhard's fighting style to his own skills as shown when Sasuke copied Rock Lee's fighting style with his incomplete Sharingan back in the Chūnin Exams. It also helps that Obito's giant shuriken he shoots out of Kamui upscale from the Bijū since KCM2 Naruto couldn't stop them without using his Kurama Avatar.

The Sharingan also allows Obito to add Reinhard's fighting style to his own skills as shown when Sasuke copied Rock Lee's fighting style with his incomplete Sharingan back in the Chūnin Exams.
kinda irrelevant considering Reinhard fights with a sword and Obito don't have one. At best it'll be useful for dodging

kinda irrelevant considering Reinhard fights with a sword and Obito don't have one. At best it'll be useful for dodging
He can use bits and pieces of it that fit in with his own fighting style, like using certain kinds of slashes or cuts while wielding his giant shuriken by hand instead of just launching them or when using kunai.

He can use bits and pieces of it that fit in with his own fighting style, like using certain kinds of slashes or cuts while wielding his giant shuriken by hand instead of just launching them or when using kunai.
oh yeahh forgot about them. But he will prob just lose those shurikens. Forgot their heat resistance feats but Reinhard could just destroy

oh yeahh forgot about them. But he will prob just lose those shurikens. Forgot their heat resistance feats but Reinhard could just destroy
I'm not seeing Heat Manipulation anywhere on his Profile though. How hot does his shit get and is it a passive death aura?

I'm not seeing Heat Manipulation anywhere on his Profile though. How hot does his shit get and is it a passive death aura?
I'm wrong, I thought I saw heat manip but its just not there so disregard that. His matter manip though would destroy them

I'm wrong, I thought I saw heat manip but its just not there so disregard that. His matter manip though would destroy them
That's fair, though depending on how it's used then Obito might be able to absorb it with the Rinnegan. That reminds me, are we just equating Magic to Chakra in this Thread? I'm not sure if we can even do that to be honest since Verse Equalization tends to need specific similarities for it to take effect.

That's fair, though depending on how it's used then Obito might be able to absorb it with the Rinnegan. That reminds me, are we just equating Magic to Chakra in this Thread? I'm not sure if we can even do that to be honest since Verse Equalization tends to need specific similarities for it to take effect.
I don't know, that can be discussed, from what I can tell Mana and Chakra are different.

If that's the case then what's preventing Obito from absorbing everything Reinhard sends his way with the Rinnegan or just putting him under his several Layered Genjutsu?

Uh... Well... Passive Power null. Spirits (similar to tailed beasts) and Magic users (Chakra users) won’t be able to use Mana/ Chakra.

So if the Genjutsus and Rinnegan absorption requires mana to activate then it just won’t work.

Semi related but I like the fact that It's also convenient how mana and chakra can be accessed through gates within the body. How they have elemental types and how they can be used like Sakura to enhance strength and speed to become superhuman.

Pretty cool

Uh... Well... Passive Power null. Spirits (similar to tailed beasts) and Magic users (Chakra users) won’t be able to use Mana/ Chakra.

So if the Genjutsus and Rinnegan absorption requires mana to activate then it just won’t work.
That would make literally all of Obito's abilities shut off, including his control over the Edo Jinchūriki/Bijū which means this suddenly becomes a 7v1 in the opposite direction against a now Powerless Obito who can't do anything now and just dies.

How the **** was this asshole not disqualified from the tournament with such a bullshit ability, especially with his "I can just make up new powers and resistances because **** you" gimmick?

That would make literally all of Obito's abilities shut off, including his control over the Edo Jinchūriki/Bijū which means this suddenly becomes a 7v1 in the opposite direction against a now Powerless Obito who can't do anything now and just dies.

How the **** was this asshole not disqualified from the tournament with such a bullshit ability, especially with his "I can just make up new powers and resistances because **** you" gimmick?
to be fair, he still can be beaten by opponents that does not use any magic so

homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

Shit.... okay Reinhard FRA then

Once this gets enough votes or no other defense for Obito, I'll start Reinhard vs Ji NIng

Obito is literally beyond ****** in this fight, he can't do anything to the Bijū without his ability to use Chakra and Reinhard's 682 bullshit just instantly kills Obito before he can so much as blink.

Again, how was this stupid **** allowed in this tournament? Isn't this dude notorious for being unkillable in his own tier?

The tourney is mid to high hax after all. Passive powernull isn't an incredible hax or a one shot hax. Obito just got lucked out here.

Though since this was such a terrible match, I can do a rematch for Obito, and Reinhard will simply go on to fight Ji NIng.

Though since this was such a terrible match, I can do a rematch for Obito, and Reinhard will simply go on to fight Ji NIng.
Please do, this was utter bullshit and I'm fully expecting Reinhard to sweep the whole tournament as he is literally Anime 682.

I saw a tournament bracket with him facing Danny, I am confused or what is happening?

I don´t mind it so don´t worry
yeah i forgot but the person who was going up against him pointed out how broken he was compared to the others in the tournament. I've selected a character of my own instead.

Back