• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island - 6-C Tournament

Why are some of these characters even in these matches when you got people with Abstract Existence (Type 1) and Mid-Godly Regeneration. Y'all know most of these fights aren't going to last or be interesting right? Or is this just for giggles?

I mean if he not restrict,then the one that have mid-godly regen will definitely win for sure,and no one want that,so I think he must restrict it

Why are some of these characters even in these matches when you got people with Abstract Existence (Type 1) and Mid-Godly Regeneration. Y'all know most of these fights aren't going to last or be interesting right? Or is this just for giggles?
Wait what, most dont have mid godly, and only certain forms have that. Only one I can think of is Garland ?

Edit: Garland doesnt have mid godly lol, he just has mid low regen but had busted regen neg and imm neg.

Last edited:
Wait what, most dont have mid godly, and only certain forms have that. Only one I can think of is Garland ?

Edit: Garland doesnt have mid godly lol, he just has mid low regen but had busted regen neg and imm neg.
I think he mention lay,guy have mid godly and high godly regen over time

I was refering to Garland for Abstract Existence, I was refering for Dante for Mid-Godly Regeneration since from my understanding demons from devil may cry have that level of regeneration.

If you're talking about Lay his AE is limited to only his concept. His body is as material as it can be. Mid-godly regen is only with resurrection and it's restricted

was refering for Dante for Mid-Godly Regeneration since from my understanding demons from devil may cry have that level of regeneration.
He's restricted to only human so I assume only in human he had mid looking at the demon phys page, could be reading it wrong.

And uh for garland honestly, I can switch garland out since he isn't even a first match. What do u guys think?

Also I asked some DMC players and Dante's never done his possession, is it just not in character for him or could be a last resort sort of thing?

YmB9Nxv.png

This fine for high 6-C

Last edited:
Something, something, Dante has Low-High to Mid-Godly in human form (take whatever end you want/need, we haven't gotten a consensus on it yet), possession is highly ooc for Dante (he technically should be able to but never does) and since most of his offensive hax along his devil forms are restricted his win conditions are either AP (with his wacky AD/RE), deconstruction or BFR.

He might have more but honestly I don't remember what stuff his page has.

Something, something, Dante has Low-High to Mid-Godly in human form (take whatever end you want/need, we haven't gotten a consensus on it yet), possession is highly ooc for Dante (he technically should be able to but never does) and since most of his offensive hax along his devil forms are restricted his win conditions are either AP (with his wacky AD/RE), deconstruction or BFR.

He might have more but honestly I don't remember what stuff his page has.
Alright seems okay then

Alright this how Imma do it so the matches can go faster. Imma make the first match for high 6-C. And after that I’ll release a 6-c match alongside a high 6-C.

Im going to start obito vs van. completely forgot about it hopefully its livelier than the others.

Is Obito too unfair or am i good to go?

Switching Jack with

For now.

YmB9Nxv.png

This fine for high 6-C
Alright since Reinhard vs Obito was incredibly shitty, I'm going to be slightly changing the bracket. Ignore Reinhard vs Obito, it'll be Reinhard vs Ji NIng next.

After that it'll be Doctor Fate vs Megaman, then whoever wins that will fight whoever wins Reinhard vs Ji Ning.

Back