• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island - 6-C Tournament

I mean his devil form only grant high-godly regen, he need devil form to boost power too
concept,soul,mind and inform are his inherit abilities so you need to restrict it
okay what is his gigaton amount without devil form? And since it has high godly it just will be restricted. Otherwise what is his regen in human

hmmm so 10.6 Gigatons, how much does he upscale from it? Is he able to one shot 10.6 Gigaton characters? If so then its fine ill add
when he awaken devil form,dante get 6-C giga,from that time he doesn't earn any new power,just toy with some mid tier demon and later he fight arkham whom is 4-C,yet he can still evolve enough to hold against arkham

when he awaken devil form,dante get 6-C giga,from that time he doesn't earn any new power,just toy with some mid tier demon and later he fight arkham whom is 4-C,yet he can still evolve enough to hold against arkham
which key? Post DT or Peak of Combat?

I'm guessing this rule doesn't matter anymore if Dante, someone who is below 20 Gigatons, is allowed in the tournament?.
its only because he's above 10.6 and scales to a much higher character. If u have a character who u can like show scales far above the gigaton amount thats below 20 then I would put it in otherwise I mainly want it above 20

its only because he's above 10.6 and scales to a much higher character. If u have a character who u can like show scales far above the gigaton amount thats below 20 then I would put it in otherwise I mainly want it above 20
Scaling massively above a specific value to an unknown degree doesn't put you at, or above another value, it just means Dante is massively above 10.6 gigatons to an ultimately unknown degree, it wouldn't innately mean he scales above 20 gigatons, that isn't how upscaling works. He's actively being scaled to that 10.6 value on site, which means he's below the threshold of 20 gigatons.

Scaling massively above a specific value to an unknown degree doesn't put you at, or above another value, it just means Dante is massively above 10.6 gigatons to an ultimately unknown degree, it wouldn't innately mean he scales above 20 gigatons, that isn't how upscaling works. He's actively being scaled to that 10.6 value, which means he's below the threshold of 20 gigatons.
idt so? If he's at least 10.6 Gigatons and likely higher he would only need to be 2x above that and he has AD and RE which supports him being able to grow above that at a fast rate, I think it's fine.

idt so? If he's at least 10.6 Gigatons and likely higher he would only need to be 2x above that and he has AD and RE which supports him being able to grow above that at a fast rate, I think it's fine.
So just because you could possibly reactively evolve to be above 20 gigatons means you're allowed a position when the rules state you need to be at least above 20 gigatons to qualify for a placement?

You're working on assumptions which seem to actively contradict your rule-set, i'd suggest to change the rules to explained that people who could possibly be above 20 gigatons are allowed in, not just people who are above 20 gigatons. Or just remove Dante, and add someone who fits under the current rule-set.

Idc either way.

Last edited:
That doesn't explain away allowing an AP difference which is directly stated to not be allowed in your own OP.

If you believe it does explain away that contention, explain how allowing someone who doesn't meet the needed threshold would be considered as "fair/unfair" for other characters?

That doesn't explain away allowing an AP difference which is directly stated to not be allowed in your own OP.

If you believe it does explain away that contention, explain how allowing someone who doesn't meet the needed threshold would be considered as "fair/unfair" for other characters?
Well me allowing one character to participate to get the tournament going isn't unfair to other characters as he isn't a tier above them and he isn't far below the one's in his bracket. And he's capable of getting to the threshold through his AD and RE. So I'm not seeing the major issue here. If I was doing this for multiple characters then I would have simply changed the threshold but there's simply no need for that as we have the 6-C bracket filled. If he was also in 7-A or High 7-A then I could understand why you wouldn't want him allowed. Like if you really think I should change the 20 Gigatons to 10 Gigatons then I guess that's doable but it changes almost nothing when everyone's already picked a character lmao, if there was like four spots left then yeah I'd probably also do it.

AMsIWM5.png

Alright these are the matches for 6-C.

I'll start them so don't do it on your own. I'll probably start the first one Mu vs Venti in 5 hours (12pm)

Back