• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island Tournament - Mu Spore vs Venti

How
Mu Spore has a big stat edge (Over x2 for AP/Durability)
The Mu Spore is smarter and due to how CR works it's expected to be able to take on 4 adventures on its level stat wise who have basically everything Venti does + more

How
Mu Spore has a big stat edge (Over x2 for AP/Durability)
The Mu Spore is smarter and due to how CR works it's expected to be able to take on 4 adventures on its level stat wise who have basically everything Venti does + more
2.5x at most but venti still has stat amps, dura neg and resistance negation though I don't know by how much but it seems enough to manage a 2.5x gap.
Venti also possesses Speed amplification just going by the profiles so he's gonna be faster than the spore here but i think his biggest advantage lies in his illusion creation to stay hidden and actually having the range to cover the starting distance.
Extended melee to Tens of metres vs hundreds of meters to tens of kilometers is basically bullying.

In the end though i guess it depends on what venti actually does in character that'll decide how this goes. Also is there anything I'm missing from Mu spore profile?

2.5x at most but venti still has stat amps, dura neg and resistance negation though I don't know by how much but it seems enough to manage a 2.5x gap.
Venti also possesses Speed amplification just going by the profiles so he's gonna be faster than the spore here but i think his biggest advantage lies in his illusion creation to stay hidden and actually having the range to cover the starting distance.
How do illusions work on something that doesn't even use eyesight to see the world, it basically has omnidirectional sight
Also D&D characters have a fat list of resistances as shown here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mr._Bambu/dndresistances (Not on the pages yet, but they are allowed to be used to in matches) so like, they probably resist it all
Speed amp and range are the relevant stuff, but one I wanna know how big even that amp is and secondly how even is spammable his range stuff?
Mu Spore is like above peak human intellect, it can probably figure out a cover/plan against range spam since it's stuff it should be facing already

So a war of attrition. Venti has to overcome an AP and Dura difference of 2.5x, difficult but certainly not impossible because he has amps and massive range advantage

Yeah if Mu Spore basically resist everything, then Venti should be able to get the upper hand through stat amp. Another win con I see is the class T via air manip. Would it be in character for Venti to just crush him under mountains, and do some pseudo sealing if he figures nothing else works?

Honestly thought Mu spore had higher range with his spore cough. What is mu spores win con if not his cough which just gets out ranged?

Honestamente, pensé que la espora de Mu tenía un rango más alto con su tos de esporas. ¿Qué es mu spores win con si no es su tos que simplemente sale a distancia?
And Stat Amp gives him a 25% bonus on anemo (wind) damage. Though it should amp up his other stats overall.

Last edited:
Back