• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island Tournament - The Hunter vs BoBoiBoy

I'm confused. If BBB starts off at "At most High 6-C", which is what Hallintar's tier is, wouldn't Hallintar's speed already be equalised with Hunter's?
Speed amps via their names techniques puts them way above their supposed speed.
I'd like to point out that Jugglenaut could still react to and even block some of Hallintar's attacks. Dunno whether that changes anything
Yes he could react but that's because orange was glitching out half the time. Like severe lag while playing a fighting game leaves you wide open half the time.

I think it will rather be a mismatch consider that the hunter have massively flt+ speed,but because this is a tournament so it won't be a problem

To be fair, considering REINHARD. Was in this tournament with a buttload more shenanigans than orange ever has including Ji ning. I'd think boy is on the MILDER side of shenanigans.
Diff bracket. And rn Reinhard vs Ji Ning has both having good win cons, with Boboiboy vs others in his bracket I don't see most of them being a fair match.

Against each other. Yes.

Obito got curbstomed by Reinhard. Reinhard is basically almost every magic user's kryptonite. While orange here just has decent stats amps for speed.
yeah I you are right. Honestly idk what to do cuz at this point i'd have to dq several of the high 6-C and some of the 6-C too. The tournament would basically be dead if I did

yeah I you are right. Honestly idk what to do cuz at this point i'd have to dq several of the high 6-C and some of the 6-C too. The tournament would basically be dead if I did
Besides that, had orange been matched with Danny phantom. He'd lose on the spot because he has never dealt with ghosts before. Hence, no chance to interact with Danny phantom.

Back