• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kizaru's Combat Speed(Aren't we forgetting something?)

I am just wondering because maybe there is a reason.... But why would Kizaru's combat speed be anything other than lightspeed when his body is literal light? I realize that kizaru's yata no kagami is accepted at lightspeed, But why not his combat speed?He directly told hawkins he can kick At light speed and his leg was visably light then he kicked him.

So in a form where his body is entirely light...as we saw in his introduction.....why would he be slower than light?

I'm not entirely sure. If he made his body light when he kicked him, his leg would have went right through him because real light can't physically be touched.

He doesn't turn into light and fight. He only turns into light to move in a straight line, then he turns himself back to normal and hits you.

I guess you can say he kicked at lightspeed but the moment his leg was about to hit Basil, he made his leg physical which wouldn't make it lightspeed since it would have slowed down the moment he became physical.

Even if that were the case how do you justify his combat speed being slower than light?He could just do that regularly during combat since he has the ability to process things at light speed...He transported in front of drake and new when to stop for example

He doesn't do that tho.

Even if he did, he'd never hit anyone at lightspeed because he would need to come out of his logia form to hit someone which means he'll no longer be moving at lightspeed.

Him being capable of stopping at the right moment just means he can perceive moving at that speed but that doesn't mean he can fight at that speed especially since he doesn't do that since he can only move in a straight line as light.

Back