• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito Suffers: The Light Novel - The Sword Art Online Discussion/Q&A Thread #3

Okay, can we just talk about how that one Pulgist RIPPED HIS FORKING EYE OUT BEFORE IT COULD EXPLODE

THAT'S MORE THAN METAL ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF DRAGONS THAT ARE MECHS

DUDE HE JUST POWER GEYSERED AN ENTIRE FIELD OF PLAYERS

WHY IS BURCOL CONSIDERED THE CHAD HERE, THIS MAN IS LITERALLY TOO ANGRY TO DIE

So that would move, Kirito, Eugeo , Alice, Quinella, The integrity knights, and almost everyone else in underworld to rel?

Rel kirito again but its less exciting since we have MFTL kirito now.

On other discussion though, Eugeo might be multi solar system in the game verse since he lives this time around, star king Eugeo

HyperNepsy said:
On other discussion though, Eugeo might be multi solar system in the game verse since he lives this time around, star king Eugeo
On one side, I'm happy Star King Eugeo exists. On the other, I cry he isn't canon because of the thoth ;_;

I think I'm going to wait till the underworld's finished so I can see what the fork I'm supposed to do about the abomination of stats they currently have

What do you guys think Gabriel's abilities count as here on the wiki? I'm aware of his Intangibility, but what would his sword be? Corrosion?

My previous question kinda got ghosted.

I still need to know the answer to this:

What do you guys think Gabriel's abilities count as here on the wiki? I'm aware of his Intangibility, but what would his sword be? Corrosion?

so wait

Base Gabriel is less powerful than the version who fought Kirito, who has the actual 6-C and 4-B feats, and his first key still scales to 6-C while entirely cutting out the 4-B

Dear lord what even is our scaling on this

Yeah, definitely not my best work. I kinda lazed through it.

Thank you for the edits.

@Psychic What are your opinions on his void blade? I have no clue what to list it as in the P&A section, so I picked the closest thing(s) it resembled.

That feat is via Earth manipulation and not physical stats

Sword Skill Imitation doesn't give stat amp. Kirito's Photon Saber also doesn't negate durability. What's the status effects he induces again? The rest seem fine though.

Also, all of the Superaccounts should honestly be 8-C+ physically, 6-C with their special abilities, just like with Asuna. They can obviously be harmed by people in the Underworld, such as Alice (though their regen is still insane), so yeah, unless otherwise proven, Superaccounts should be dialed back a bit.

Anyone gonna talk about 8-C+, 6-C with powers superaccounts?

I mean, it seems fine, and makes sense. Most of the Superaccounts don't have a lot of physical feats, but like you said, their Regenerationn is stupid crazy, which probably makes up for it.

Alright, me or someone else can add it if they have the time. Just follow Stacia as the template I guess.

Soooo... Long time no see yall! It's been quite a bit more than a month.

I'd prefer if the SAO pages stay the same format as usual, but I'm not here for that...

I want input. In summary, a downgrade to the SAO chars' IRL selves.

Most of them should range from 10-B (Klein, Lisbeth) to 10-A (Kirito, Asuna, Agil), with the only 9-C being Eiji. This is because nobody was really able to contest with Eiji at all, and Kirito had to beat him by essentially waiting for an opportunity to rip off the power source of his exo suit.

I can even make a case for 10-B IRL SAO chars in-general, with the exception of maaaaybe Agil and Suguha (though this is stretching it; her skill in Kendo can be just that: skill). Kirito was only able to barely hold Suguha's "friend" back and literally anyone can dent a car door.

If anything though, this makes Kirito's Analytical Prediction/Hypersense even better, considering he could react to Superhuman speed attacks and deflect them.

At most I feel like that's a 10-A feat. There was no opening in Johnny Black's pants suggesting it was ripped, nor was it bleeding. Kirito just put a bunch of pressure in that area so that Johnny collapsed.

Back