• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirei Kotomine(fate zero) vs Souichirou Kuzuki vs Bazett Fraga McRemitz

Round 1: Kotomine vs Kuzuki vs Bazett (all of them are in their base stats. fight takes place 1 on 1 whoever wins the 1st fight fights the other opponent all healed)

Round 2: Kotomine vs Kuzuki vs Bazett (all of them are at their peak stats/full power. Same rule as above.)

Round 1: Bazett is pretty much the canon winner of the first one (Kirei could only kill her by getting the drop on her)

Round 2: Kuzuki because his style is very effective in the first fight (it is an assasination style) and "peak" for him means enhanced by Caster (can take on Servants).

Round 1: Bazzet as long as she is not ambushed.

Round 2: Kotomine is outsider here. If he try to use his Command Spells to increase his powers he will be one-shotted by Bazzet Fraga while Kuzuki can outright kill him in direct combat. Bazzet versus Kuzuki is basicaly battle of skill. The main problem that Kuzuki's style can be effective versus Servants but if his opponent is knowledgable of Martial Arts (like Bazzet) it will be less effective even in the first battle. So 50/50.

What is this base stat of which you speak?

R1

Kuzuki, unless his reflexes are also amped by Caster should have HHS reflexes. Else, idk since I've never seen him without Caster amp save for the UBW anime where he got his arm slashed by Archer after Caster died. Even then, he looked at his arm and proceeded to fight back despite the grievous injury. Regardless, his style is just too difficult to gauge.

Kirei is Supersonic+ without command boosts.

Bazett only has her speed at "level 30" listed on her profile, whatever that means but I assume this is not her base speed, but considering she's already above Kirei, meaning she's SS+ to HS.

Kuzuki has my vote there.

R2

Kuzuki was beating Saber in their encounter and successfully killed Rider. I'm wondering why his stats are still that low.

Command-boosted Kirei can take Ciel who can fight defensively against Servants.

"level 30" Bazett can take Ciel who can fight defensively against Servants + has Fragarach that would likely kill Kirei once he boosts up.

Still leaning on Kuzuki here due to surprise motherlover taijutsu stuff and has nothing on him that can be Fragarach'd, unless Kirei busts out Black keys and plays pin the blade on the shadow, then he can probably take the cake here.

Gemmysaur said:
What is this base stat of which you speak?
Kuzuki, unless his reflexes are also amped by Caster should have HHS reflexes. Else, idk since I've never seen him without Caster amp save for the UBW anime where he got his arm slashed by Archer after Caster died. Even then, he looked at his arm and proceeded to fight back despite the grievous injury. Regardless, his style is just too difficult to gauge.
Everything is enhanced by Reinforcement, especialy Divine-like one. Kuzuki w/o Reinforcement could be around Tohno Shiki level... At best.

Gemmysaur said:
Bazett only has her speed at "level 30" listed on her profile, whatever that means but I assume this is not her base speed, but considering she's already above Kirei, meaning she's SS+ to HS.
Bazzet has superior skills and combat experience there. She is anti-magus combatant who specialize in CQC like Aozaki Aoko and can match her in actual battle (probably because Aoko can't use Blue).

Gemmysaur said:
Kuzuki was beating Saber in their encounter and successfully killed Rider. I'm wondering why his stats are still that low.
It was stated that Kuzuki's style was effective vs Saber but it would be so-so versus Bazzet (who knows Martial Arts and IF she will consider him a serious threat). Somebody like Li Shuwen or TATARI Miyako probably will blast him without trouble.

Bazett for Round 1 because of Runes and fighting style.

Between Bazett and Kuzuki for me, could go either way but I'm leaning towards Bazett because of her runes again.

Back