• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was implying Kirby would blitz him and has a wide assortment of had that he could perform to win. Since speed is now equalised, however, I don't suppose that holds true.

Bump

If this bump doesn´t work by tomorrow, I´ll say that Castlevania is dead.

Because this is a bad matchup. If it's not fair with no additional rules and there is a tier difference then you shouldn't try anything else.

Eficiente said:
Because this is a bad matchup. If it's not fair with no additional rules and there is a tier difference then you shouldn't try anything else.
Fair?

What are the problems? I´ve hardly understood what´s even going on to begin with.

Kirby speedblitzes here. With speed equalized you are expecting a who-hits-first situation between a (currently) 4-A and a 2-C. Add such matchup to their profiles would be vastly inappropriate.

It doesn't matter who wins.

Eficiente said:
Kirby speedblitzes here. With speed equalized you are expecting a who-hits-first situation between a (currently) 4-A and a 2-C. Add such matchup to their profiles would be vastly inappropriate.
It doesn't matter who wins.
So, it´s just a mismatch between who hits first?

But I don´t remember him doing it directly on a living being.

Any proof of that?

I'm no expert in Castlevania but if he can do it naturally then annihilating Kirby's body also means annihilate his soul.

Eficiente said:
I'm no expert in Castlevania but if he can do it naturally then annihilating Kirby's body also means annihilate his soul.
Well, he doesn´t annihilate souls.

As Aria of Sorrow states, as far I remember, either the souls just flees or Soma absorbs them, I think.

At most, he would have to destroy Kirby´s body, then his soul.

Very well, it's not a who-hits-first situation. But still, having 4-A fighting a 2-C is highly inappropriate.

I guess I can now start conting votes from now on.

Kirby: 0

Soma: 0

Inconclusive: 0

ABoogieYesSir said:
I'm so suprised that Kirby can beat a 2-C tier.
Well, Kirby seems to be one of the most haxed characters in his tier, to the point he can deal even with some tier 2s without much problem.

Also, bump.

Happy birthday!

Also I'm slightly more inclined to say Inconclusive, based on the fact that it really becomes a matter of who-does-what first

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Happy birthday!
Also I'm slightly more inclined to say Inconclusive, based on the fact that it really becomes a matter of who-does-what first
Thanks you.

Okay, so far:

Kirby: 1

Soma: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Edit: Are you sure it`s a matter at who-does-what first?

Kirby will likely start with empathic manipulation.

Bumping again...

Can anyone please share this match? It`s more dead than what it should at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back