• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M6] Knuckles vs Kirby [GRACE]

I don’t think this Kirby is known to inhale attributes to gain abilities, so I can see this being valid as well. But yeah, Kirby can survive and continue after being cut in half. I’m not sure how Knuckles attack, if he pulls it off, would compare to that damage wise
Still, compare being cut in half and exploding from your stomach into small pieces torn far from each other, that could disable Kirby

Looking over everything, I think Knuckle’s skill and LS advantages plus counters give him a good chance of disabling Kirby before he opts for using his more dangerous hax. Kirby’s sadism and spontaneous method of fighting is really his biggest weakness here. I think I’ll vote Knuckles

Looking over everything, I think Knuckle’s skill and LS advantages plus counters give him a good chance of disabling Kirby before he opts for using his more dangerous hax. Kirby’s sadism and spontaneous method of fighting is really his biggest weakness here. I think I’ll vote Knuckles
Knuckles FRA

Not Chuckling saved his life. Kirby was too busy laughing at people in pain to get that dub.

4 votes also mean this can be added immediately right? If so, I’m on it since I wanted to change some things about both profiles anyways.

4 votes also mean this can be added immediately right? If so, I’m on it since I wanted to change some things about both profiles anyways.
Yes at least 4 votes + grace is immediate add territory

Now need Froggy to make the next thread and we’ll be in business

Knuckles: You actually think you're A sweep material? Oh, all this time, I thought it was an act! Hey, guys, look! It's a "real" tournament sweeper!

Kirby: You're mocking me, aren't you?

Knuckles: Oh, no, no, no-no-no-no-no-no-no-KIRBY, LOOK, AN SWEEP!

Kirby: Where?!

Knuckles: BAH-

Fr The Aftermath of this battle

Knuckles saved the other guys 💀
He did the hard work for us xD Now imagine if we gambled in this tourney, and someone bet all his savings on Knuckles with his seemingly small betting odds before the fight started, Knuckles would financially secure him till the end of his life
Yes at least 4 votes + grace is immediate add territory

Now need Froggy to make the next thread and we’ll be in business
Also gonna vote for Knuckles beating his odds FRA

Back