• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M6] Knuckles vs Kirby [GRACE]

MintyBoi1

He/Him
Sanic has sadly caught COVID Plague Demon’s diseases and as such is eliminated. In the lounge, the next two fighters are called up as a familiar 8 inch puffball and red echidna are seen walking by.

Javen: That’s totally the dude that tried to ate me!
Frogman: This should be very interesting, I see no good in the pink one

The fighters enter the arena
Kirby: Poyo! (You may not chuckle, but I’m sure I’ll get to hear you scream…)
Knuckles: So you’re my opponent, no sweat!
Rules Stated Here
Character:Votes:
Knuckles (DEATH BATTLE!)5
Kirby (DougDoug)1
Inconclusive

Last edited:
Knuckles scales to 39.656 Kilotons and Kirby 45 so Kirby is 1.13x stronger. Knuckles may have an LS advantage since he’s superhuman and Kirby is Unknown. Knuckles also has prior knowledge on Kirby’s madness aura.

Kirby: Poyo! (You may not chuckle, but I’m sure I’ll get to hear you scream…)
They May Look Cute On The Outside But Is Scary on the inside
Anyways Since Knux Has Knowledge he may just punch the ground to make it explode Probs Kamikaze him but also possibly damage Kirbo

Kirby possesses madness manipulation type 3:

3: Cognition: Those who possess this type drive others insane as a side-effect of the nature of their being, with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror. More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects.

So prior knowledge of this makes beings immune? (via its limitation section)

They May Look Cute On The Outside But Is Scary on the inside
Anyways Since Knux Has Knowledge he may just punch the ground to make it explode Probs Kamikaze him but also possibly damage Kirbo
Knux probably shouldn't get close, as Kirby would make it obvious from the very start he want to eat him and mimic his abilities

So prior knowledge of this makes beings immune? (via its limitation section)
probably. doesn't matter anyways since kirby has everything else going for him.

kirby's fights in the tournament start with him either:
summoning dozens upon thousands of clones
inhaling
or attacking with a sword that he for some reason has-

regardless yeah kirby should win this pretty handily thanks to the duplication hax and inhaling

probably. doesn't matter anyways since kirby has everything else going for him.

kirby's fights in the tournament start with him either:
summoning dozens upon thousands of clones
inhaling
or attacking with a sword that he for some reason has-

regardless yeah kirby should win this pretty handily thanks to the duplication hax and inhaling
Looks Like This Is Happening after all
Kirby Recreates his battle with sonic fra

I'm not sure why Kirby has duplication permitted anyway. 100,000 clones is not a small number by any means, and could stomp everyone else even without anyn of Kirby's other moves, crushing enemies with 100,000 strong of 7-C AP. Really I'm not sure if kirby should even be allowed to remain if the duplication is permitted. He's tough even without it.

If Kirby starts with his sword, can’t Knuckles beat him with his H2H skill and explosions? Even if Kirby summons his clones, Knux could dig underground and potentially sniff out the real one or make the Kirb switch strategies.

I'm not sure why Kirby has duplication permitted anyway. 100,000 clones is not a small number by any means, and could stomp everyone else. Really I'm not sure if kirby should even be allowed to remain if the duplication is permitted. He's tough even without it.
I Know Leo Said We shouldn't just restrict abilities but should i restrict cloning for kirbo?

even if kirby were to NOT start with cloning, he can still do stuff like inhale the air out of knuckles's lungs or just inhale him outright. also i guess he can just turn him into a small pink ball sure that works

even if kirby were to NOT start with cloning, he can still do stuff like inhale the air out of knuckles's lungs or just inhale him outright. also i guess he can just turn him into a small pink ball sure that works
Knuckles can dig and inhaling won’t work against superior LS. Didn’t Kirby just suck the air of out Snake’s lungs, he’s strong but nowhere near Knuckles. But yeah transmutation could work potentially

Are there any limits to Kirby's transmutation?
He used it after already beating Snake with air deprivation. Sure he said it was to be merciful, but it could also be a finishing move rather than something he can do on a healthy opponent. Either way, Kirby is clearly a ****** and wouldn’t use it right away.

Are there any limits to Kirby's transmutation?
no stated ones, no.
Knuckles can dig and inhaling won’t work against superior LS. Didn’t Kirby just suck the air of out Snake’s lungs, he’s strong but nowhere near Knuckles. But yeah transmutation could work potentially
okay? why would it not work against anyone else? nothing implies that it's limited to humanoids. as for LS, Knuckles is given a vague "superhuman" tier, if we assume snake or senator are line, athletic human? (which fits given their backstories given in the tournament). it'd still be at least somewhat of a threat, given how he could easily inhale sonic, who could send himself with enough force to be "lightning speeds" as stated in his backstory

no stated ones, no.

okay? why would it not work against anyone else? nothing implies that it's limited to humanoids. as for LS, Knuckles is given a vague "superhuman" tier, if we assume snake or senator are line, athletic human? (which fits given their backstories given in the tournament). it'd still be at least somewhat of a threat, given how he could easily inhale sonic, who could send himself with enough force to be "lightning speeds" as stated in his backstory
Knuckles can actually fight back unlike Snake, he could potentially hit Kirby as he tries to inhale or dig underground where Kirby can’t get his air. Superhuman is anywhere from Athletic Human to Class 1 I believe. Class 1 is record deadlifting feats, so it should be enough to resist.

regardless, all my other points stand.

kirby's higher AP and immortality will help him tank a lot of things before transmutating knuckles, checkmate liberals

voting kirby

Knuckles can actually fight back unlike Snake, he could potentially hit Kirby as he tries to inhale or dig underground where Kirby can’t get his air. Superhuman is anywhere from Athletic Human to Class 1 I believe. Class 1 is record deadlifting feats, so it should be enough to resist.
Btw was Knux's Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation mentioned? Maybe he could trick Kirby into inhaling it instead (or replace the air in his lungs with it)

Does Kirby have any sort of skill chain? Knuckles could outsmart and outmaneuver DK who was stronger than him. Plenty of Kirby’s abilities can be countered by superior skill, LS, and digging. Kirby seems like his best odds are Lightning and nanomachines making him take less damage, though an explosion could disrupt this.

That could be a valid Knuckles win con, destroying Kirby’s insides. Though Kirby has Resilient Immortality, so it may not be a winning blow.
I don’t think this Kirby is known to inhale attributes to gain abilities, so I can see this being valid as well. But yeah, Kirby can survive and continue after being cut in half. I’m not sure how Knuckles attack, if he pulls it off, would compare to that damage wise

Ok so I watched the video, when Kirby inhales Sonic it says he explodes which is bad for Knuckles. Kirby also tells Snake he has magic in his stomach so maybe that’s a power.

Back