• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) vs Bleach (Universe) For Strongest 4-A Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Change this into Soul king vs Kirby or smt, less clusterfuck and Soul king is the only guy who matter anyway.

Then there's no reason Yhwach should've lost if it were passive. Heck, there's a reason Yhwach got stomped by Nihilus before, and Zero's just a better Nihilus. But I digress. It doesn't stop Dark Matter from existing as well.

@MachTwo

What of Yhwach, he has the same hax just lesser AP, would he not be important as well?

That aside; does anyone in Kirby even possess anything that can permanently put down Yhwach or Soul King? Prime SK has all but 3 types of Immortality and passive Power Null as well as Low-Godly regen, and I don't see Conceptual Manipulation or Void Manipulation of the level needed to destroy those two beings unless I'm missing something.

It's interesting seeing what all the Kirby verse really has going for it though

Unoriginal Memes said:
I was talking specifically about Ywhach, not his father. And even then, the Kirby characters blitz becuase speed isn't equalized.
Yhwach can copy stats/power/equipment, grow stronger for each time he taking damage and evolve to his opponent level

The real cal howard said:
Then there's no reason Yhwach should've lost if it were passive. Heck, there's a reason Yhwach got stomped by Nihilus before, and Zero's just a better Nihilus. But I digress. It doesn't stop Dark Matter from existing as well.
When was this 2017? I don't see why this matters. Are you aware how he lost? arrow nullifies all his powers and he was cut down. That's fine if Dark Matter exist since Reio will just passively make it useless against him as well.

Yhwach is basically a poor man SK, I can argue that his Almighty is inferior base of feats and how reiatsu works.

If precog and power null was passive, arrow should've done absolutely nothing to him whatsoever. He would've seen it and he would've been immune to it. The most important point in the series contradicts it being passive.

He can't null because by the time he sees it it'll be too late. The passive goes from A to B. He sees it and then it gets nullified. Dark Matter is just A. It's nullified? It doesn't matter because Soul King is already slave to Dark Matter. Even if he could get it off it doesn't nullify physiological abilities from what I've heard, which Dark Matter's possession is as a result of its species. Plus, speed isn't equalized so even Kirby himself would win here.

Yhwach'd still be eaten and couldn't get out due to lack of range even with a nullified Kirby.

MachTwo said:
Yhwach is basically a poor man SK, I can argue that his Almighty is inferior base of feats and how reiatsu works.
They can Fate Manip for each other as well, however, surely that might account for something.

That notwithstanding: What meaningfully puts down SK and Yhwach, and what prevents their Fate Manip from affecting Kirby and co?

The fact that in 100% of timelines, it doesn't stop them from being returned to Zero. They can't pick if their consciousness isn't there.

If precog and power null was passive, arrow should've done absolutely nothing to him whatsoever. He would've seen it and he would've been immune to it. The most important point in the series contradicts it being passive.
AFAIK, The arrow was beyond his vision like Mimihagi was - it is made of STILL silver after all. In the same way that Mimihagi being beyond Yhwach's vision due to his nautre as the embodiement of stagnation and stillness - so is the metal of the arrow head.

Not to mention, it comes from Yhwach's own power.

So it makes sense why Yhwach wouldn't have been able to see it, nor nullify its power.

Warren Valion said:
AFAIK, The arrow was beyond his vision like Mimihagi was - it is made of STILL silver after all. In the same way that Mimihagi being beyond Yhwach's vision due to his nautre as the embodiement of stagnation and stillness - so is the metal of the arrow head.

Not to mention, it comes from Yhwach's own power.

So it makes sense why Yhwach wouldn't have been able to see it, nor nullify its power.
Kirby can easily exploit this weakness by copying Yhwach's powers and then using them on Yhwach.

Make a crt stating your case as to why it shouldn't be passive. Also the arrow was entirely PIS and im shocked you're arguing this point honestly.

He can't null because by the time he sees it it'll be too late.

Why do you tihnk it matters that he needs to physically see something? if Almighty is active it get's nulled and SK has only been seen with an active Almighty.

It's nullified? It doesn't matter because Soul King is already slave to Dark Matter.

The effects will literally vanish as seen when Ichibe's conceptual manipulation pretty much melted off Yhwach.

Even if he could get it off it doesn't nullify physiological abilities from what I've heard

You heard wrong, as stated on his profile it has to be placed prior to Almighty's activation.

which Dark Matter's possession is as a result of its species.

Why does this matter in anyway?

Warren.

Look at the profile for absorption and tell me who's the picture there.

Yhwach attempts to Reishi absorb Kirby and Kirby just inhales it in and you get Almighty Kirby.

@Sigurd. Ichibe's ability doesn't incapacitate Yhwach and make him basically brain dead in everything but name.

Apparently, speed is a huge issue here.

I'll edit my OP and update it for Speed Equalized. I believe this is acceptable?

@Sigurd. Ichibe's ability doesn't incapacitate Yhwach and make him basically brain dead in everything but name.
....being conceptually altered to be a black ant isn't basically brain dead?

You're attempting to have Bleach win, aren't you.
No? I have seen/participated in threads where if this is a contested thing, it was updated. Is that frowned upon?

@Warren. Even if that were true (and it very well might be), Uryu wasn't beyond his vision.
According to Yhwach's own words, Uryu has an innate power that is superior to Yhwach's power. Uryu somehow transcends Yhwach in a way.

And The Anti-Thesis was directly stated by a The Almighty user to possibly be a viable counter to The Almighty.

A key note to this point is that the arrow appeared to have entered Yhwach from his back...but Uryu was in front of Yhwach...meaning that Uryu had to have used Anti-Thesis to get the arrow to Yhwach's back, he didn't fire it at Yhwach in the first place. He had to have used his Anti-Thesis, a theoretical counter to The Almighty, to hit Yhwach. Coupled with Uryu being immune to Yhwach's power and Still Silver straight up being stated to nullfiy all of Yhwach's powers, I feel it adds up.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Kirby can easily exploit this weakness by copying Yhwach's powers and then using them on Yhwach.
STILL silver only created when Yhwach uses Auswählen on someone, and it created in his target heart, ryuken need to do an autopsy to remove it from his wife heart, plus he wont uses Auswählen on kirby because kirby need to drick Yhwach Blood to do so.

Warren.
Look at the profile for absorption and tell me who's the picture there.

Yhwach attempts to Reishi absorb Kirby and Kirby just inhales it in and you get Almighty Kirby.

Kirby HAS absorption - its his thing, like it is with Mega Man, but does he resist it?

He was incapacitated is every way. Ichimonji erased him on a metaphysical level (name) he was no longer Yhwach. Almighty > Ichimonji so it doesn't matter what happens to Yhwach if Almighty is active or gets activated. Unless someone has a way better power-null or something.

@Warren

It's not on his profile; actually nobody in Kirby resists almost anything The Almighty can cause, upon browsing the profiles. Nor can anything prevent Pernida's Reactive Evolution, or Gerard's Low-Godly regen (which Reio has).

No, but obviously, absorbing Kirby isn't a smart thing to do, especially if it's contact based. Kirby just inhales the Reishi in and Kirby with Almighty powers would zero-diff.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Not really...

Still Silver is created in the hearts of Quincies killed by Yhwach's Auswählen.

To say Kirby would use said ability to kill some random Quincy and cut out the metal from their hearts and shape it into an arrow head is kind of facetious in this vs battle.

He was incapacitated is every way. Ichimonji erased him on a metaphysical level (name) he was no longer Yhwach. Almighty > Ichimonji so it doesn't matter what happens to Yhwach if Almighty is active or gets activated. Unless someone has a way better power-null or something.

He still had a consciousness, therefore he wasn't as incapacitated as he'd be here.

Balance shouldn't work if there's no body for it to activate from.
Hmm so Yhwach doesn't have a body? that's right The balance can heal him, that's it secondary function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back