• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) vs Bleach (Universe) For Strongest 4-A Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Frank said:
Strongest verse thread isn't with speed equal afaik though
It doesn't, but this isn't for the strongest verse thread - it is saying which verse is the strongest out of the two verses who cap out in 4-A AFAIK.

Because they see absolutely nothing, it happening way too fast to comprehend. An open portal subjects them to the passives of the Dark Matter.

There's also the fact that Soul King is nigh-featless and we don't even know if he would nullify but that's another matter altogether. Even if he would, Zero still exists and wins via that. Almighty users have gotten stomped on this very site due to the very ability Zero possesses.

Unoriginal Memes said:
The Ancients are an entire civilization in the Kirby universe that has precognition.
Both the Soul King and Yhwach would have resistance to such precog, and as it appears this thread is essentially those two vs Kirby-verse, I think that's quite important.

In fact, I shall edit the OP to reflect as such, since it's primarily only those two being argued for, and their power is representative of the Bleach-verse as a franchise regardless. I believe that's an acceptable edit for this thread

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How does that equal galactic range?
Kirby doesn't have galactic range with inhale. He stuns those of equal power to him while doing so tho.

Eficiente said:
Hypocrisy at its best, then how is Yhwach touching Kirby faster than how Kirby can suck him?
I answered this.

"I would argue in Speed Equal that Yhwach's absorption speed would be greater than Kirby's.

As Yhwach was able to absorb Mimhagi, who is like the size of a skyscraper in seconds.

Kirby's what?

1/3rd of Yhwach's height or something?

A creature that small should be absorbed nearly instantly if Yhwach touches him. Kirby, on the other hand, has to open his mouth and begin inhaling the air around him to begin his absorption process - which would be noticeably slower than Yhwach's near instant absorption.

The problem for Yhwach is being able to touch him - if what you say is right, and Kirby's S U C C can affect nebulae - then he clearly has the better range."

Yhwach;s absorption is faster relative to his speed than Kirby's, and thus, in a speed equalized match, Yhwach's would be faster.

Not like it matters when Kirby's absorption has that range.

Confused on Kirby suck

Range: Standard melee range by himself and most copy abilities with weapons (Kirby is 20cm tall). Extended melee range with some projectiles and inhale (His inhale can also suck things bigger than his body without problems).

How does that equal galactic range?
He doesn't have galactic range, though given what I said about Star Dream that should change. Zero (Kirby) and the rest of the Dark Matter does.

Btw, even if Soul King somehow nullifies Zero, how does that stop possession? It doesn't change Dark Matter's physiology. It won't make them suddenly solid and unable to do that thing intrinsic to them like walking. Possession's not a power for them as opposed to a state of being.

The real cal howard said:
Because they see absolutely nothing, it happening way too fast to comprehend. An open portal subjects them to the passives of the Dark Matter.
There's also the fact that Soul King is nigh-featless and we don't even know if he would nullify but that's another matter altogether. Even if he would, Zero still exists and wins via that. Almighty users have gotten stomped on this very site due to the very ability Zero possesses.
thought we went over this passive thing? it gets canceled by another passive.

Xulrev said:
Yeah I'm confused now as to whether or not I can actually Speed Eq or not, going through everything.
Of course you can, every other fight on the wiki can be speed equalized - this one should be no different.

thought we went over this passive thing? it gets canceled by another passive.
Yhwach's passive power null is based on his vision - if he can't even comprehend the speeds at which Kirby and co. are moving - then they should be beyond his ability to see them and take their powers, let alone do anything to stop them.

This fight needs to be speed equalized for Bleach to have a chance.

Warren Valion said:
Of course you can, every other fight on the wiki can be speed equalized - this one should be no different.
For a Verse against Verse fight idk if that makes it qualify or not, however. Eh, I'll just make it a second round

Like Unoriginal Memes said, it's the entire Kirby Universe jumping towards 2 dudes. Unless Kirby and Co. fight like some gangs in a Jackie Chan movie, how is that not at least gonna do some damage to both of them?

Warren Valion said:
Yhwach's passive power null is based on his vision - if he can't even comprehend the speeds at which Kirby and co. are moving - then they should be beyond his ability to see them and take their powers, let alone do anything to stop them.

This fight needs to be speed equalized for Bleach to have a chance.
Actual sight sure, this happens in the future which is instant he'd know before the battle actually starts.

@Warren

The entire verse of Kirby isn't just always moving at those speeds, though, unless I'm mistaken. And since they're seeing every future possible the moment the portal exists for the Kirby Verse, they're going to see everyone in that verse

Xulrev said:
For a Verse against Verse fight idk if that makes it qualify or not, however. Eh, I'll just make it a second round
Honestly, this should just be Soul King versus a Kirby character.

Yhwach has no place here and no one else in Bleach does either. The only reason Yhwach is even being talked about is because he is the one with the majority of the Almighty feats - and thus he is relveant to mention when discussing The Almighty.

Xulrev said:
@Warren
The entire verse of Kirby isn't just always moving at those speeds, though, unless I'm mistaken. And since they're seeing every future possible the moment the portal exists for the Kirby Verse, they're going to see everyone in that verse
That's true - that still doesn't stop them from getting blitzed to the point where Yhwach wouldn't be able to process the stuff he sees in the future.

Honestly, speed unequal is just unfair.

@Sigurd. We went over it but it doesn't mean I have to agree. Instantaneous subjugation gives nothing for Soul King to see. At best he sees himself with no visible changes and at worst his mind stops existing before he can see anything notable.

On another note, Yhwach has to deal with literal fodder being as strong as him. He can't handle all that and Kirby inhaling him to steal Almighty.

Speaking of, aside from Dark Matter, that's the biggest problem. Kirby eats Yhwach and it's game over. Yhwach doesn't have the range to get out and Kirby has Almighty with being physically stronger than SK and immune to that stuff now too.

The real cal howard said:
@Sigurd. We went over it but it doesn't mean I have to agree. Instantaneous subjugation gives nothing for Soul King to see. At best he sees himself with no visible changes and at worst his mind stops existing before he can see anything notable.
On another note, Yhwach has to deal with literal fodder being as strong as him. He can't handle all that and Kirby inhaling him to steal Almighty.

Speaking of, aside from Dark Matter, that's the biggest problem. Kirby eats Yhwach and it's game over. Yhwach doesn't have the range to get out and Kirby has Almighty with being physically stronger than SK and immune to that stuff now too.
Yhwach can teleport.

But again, this shouldn't be a verse vs. verse - this should just be the Reio vs. a Kirby character.

Off Topic: I heard that you and another user where planning on making another kind of bleach thread, is that true?

Two threads and two different users. One should be soon.

We went over it but it doesn't mean I have to agree. Instantaneous subjugation gives nothing for Soul King to see. At best he sees himself with no visible changes and at worst his mind stops existing before he can see anything notable.

Which is my point, that passive argument you're pushing is useless here.

You forget both Almighty users can well make clones of themselves. And that they both have thought based reality warping.

Eating Yhwach? they won't be able to get in melee range. Complusory, Blut Anahaben, and The Wind guarantee this. if he does end up eating Yhwach and his stomach isn't like a seperate dimension like Rimuru he'd just blow up.

And like Cal said, even with speed equalized, there are just too many fodder Kirby characters that are just as strong as him while the God tiers use their abilities to destroy him. And some Kirby characters can bypass Low-Godly through such abilities as Void Manipulation.

Also, just change it to Soul King VS a random Kirby character. It won't be as much of a clusterfuck and it will be way less toxic.

Cool, how does he eat a thought based reality warper, with fate manipulation teleport, passive spatial manipulation field around him, and absorption barrier around himself.

It's verse vs verse because Don'tTalk made strongest verse for every tier. It isn't to be added, but for that list.

Anyways I think Kirby sticks around for the unequalized spot on that list because MFTL+ will beat out Rel thoughts. As for unequal I think I'm leaning towards bleach due to the nature of the allmighty meaning that Soul King doesn't even need to engage with a majority of the Kirby verse and can sorta snipe them across universes, and will get back to answering the dark matter thing in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back