• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) vs Bleach (Universe) For Strongest 4-A Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread is not bad. I honestly wish people would stop popping in saying that. It doesn't help

This is a 1on1. Those can be added, gargoyle.

Heavens Feel said:
Still not seeing any way SK loses this.
By getting possessed/corrupted with speed equal or eaten and copied with speed unequal. It's an entire verse against two characters as everyone else dies to Meta Knight or something. There's millions of Dark Matters, each with multi-galactic mindhax, and that's not counting Zero and Void.

Wait, SK can get copied? Then can't Star Dream or The Ancients just make clones of him to assist themselves?

The absorp argument to me just sounds like "Who is fast enough to do it first?" Also is there anyway for both SK and Yhwach to bypass low-godly beside trying to absorp Kirby?

The real cal howard said:
Kirby's inhale > Star Dream's inhale, which was a 4-A feat in itself, having been strong enough to spin a bunch of nebulae, but I was arguing power. With speed equalized, Yhwach's absorption speed isn't above Kirby's and has to cross a distance. Kirby needs to open his mouth and wait for the Reishi to reach him. Then we get the meme-worthy Almighty Kirby.
Also this somehow turned into Yhwach/Soul King vs Kirby.

Edit: Kirby has murdered ghosts before so Low Godly might not even hold up tbh.
I would argue in Speed Equal that Yhwach's absorption speed would be greater than Kirby's. As Yhwach was able to absorb Mimhagi, who is like the size of a skyscraper in seconds. Kirby's what? 1/3rd of Yhwach's height or something?/ A creature that small should be absorbed nearly instantly if Yhwach touches him. Kirby, on the other hand, has to open his mouth and begin inhaling the air around him to begin his absorption process - which would be noticeably slower than Yhwach's near instant absorption.

The problem for Yhwach is being able to touch him - if what you say is right, and Kirby's S U C C can affect nebulae - then he clearly has the better range.

Also, don't forget that Bleach characters have very large resistances to soul manipulation in tangent with Low-Godly and Ressurection. I don't believe that destroying ghost is enough to get past all of that.

Hm? I thought the OP edited it to make it a 1v1. I mean it basically is considering everyone else in bleach is irrelevent

Again, speed would be equalized in this case. If Yhwach's absorption taking seconds means something than Kirby's inhale taking an attosecond would be a factor. Meaning the reishi travels at the same speed as Kirby's inhale.

iirc their soul manipulation resistance comes from being able to take soul attacks from everyone and their mother. Kirby is above everyone and their mother combined.

Seeing as kirby has no resistance to past manipulation, book of the end should do the trick. Kirby will think SK was his best friend or something that helped him win all his battles and etc and saved his life on every occasion.

Book of the end is manipulating past memories according to Shukuro's profile. Isn't going to work on someone with a multi-galactic mental resistance.

MachTwo said:
It debatable, Yukio can hack his own past to get rid of the Book of the End (SK can use this ability)

Speaking of bullshit from the past, how they gonna deal with Book of the End+Almighty? literally Almighty from the past and future.
Note, An attack from the Almighty is instantaneous. He literally doesn't need to move and once the Almighty hit em, he can use book of the end on them and mess up with their past

Heck he can even alter their past so they will think SK as their friends.

Book of the end is manipulating past memories according to Shukuro's profile. Isn't going to work on someone with a multi-galactic mental resistance.
Wat

Insert Presence: Tsukishima can manipulate the past memories of whoever he strikes with his sword. He can utilize this to make it seem like he was with the victim since the very beginning, and in turn, render them unable to fight. He can even do this with inanimate objects to where he manipulates the past to place traps into the area to give himself an advantage in the battlefield.

This is what's on the profile. If I'm wrong, edit your profiles better.

How on earth he can extinguish flames via inserting a past where the flames has been extinguish 10 sec ago if he just manipulation memory, heck how he can help orihime fixing zangetsu via manipulation memory?

Again, speed would be equalized in this case. If Yhwach's absorption taking seconds means something than Kirby's inhale taking an attosecond would be a factor. Meaning the reishi travels at the same speed as Kirby's inhale.
I don't get what you mean here. Where does the "attosecond" come from?

And the creator of the thread stated that he will update the OP to make Speed Equalized - so it would be equal.

The fact that Kirby's MFTL+. You can't argue that Yhwach's stuff is faster in a speed equalized scenario, especially when the original fighter is quadrillions of times faster.

Note that he didn't update the OP.

Yeah I'm confused now as to whether or not I can actually Speed Eq or not, going through everything.

Also, sidenote:

Tsukishima's ability explicitly places himself into the past of whomever or whatever it affects; Memory Manipulation doesn't enable oneself to make a tree grow to block a lightning strike like he did against Candice in the CFYOW novel, and doesn't let oneself know all abilities of a sword after simply clashing against it, and certainly wouldn't enable someone to set a building-based trap in a Dimensional Pocket that had its genesis only seconds prior.

The profile for Tsukishima might be wrong, but I believe Soul King's has it correct. It is indeed Past Manipulation

Warren Valion said:
And the creator of the thread stated that he will update the OP to make Speed Equalized - so it would be equal.
Hypocrisy at its best, then how is Yhwach touching Kirby faster than how Kirby can suck him?

Also: due to how Verse v Verse works, what in the Kirby Verse enables them to become aware of a random portal to another dimension?

Bleach has two Almighty users who passively are seeing every future and thus would be prepped to respond, and indeed could respond the moment the portal appears, with that vision instantly nullifying any powers that would be used against them; how does MFTL+ speed prevent instantaneous action occuring in the future, when one doesn't possess Fate or Future Manipulation resists?

Confused on Kirby suck

Range: Standard melee range by himself and most copy abilities with weapons (Kirby is 20cm tall). Extended melee range with some projectiles and inhale (His inhale can also suck things bigger than his body without problems).

How does that equal galactic range?

The fact that Kirby's MFTL+. You can't argue that Yhwach's stuff is faster in a speed equalized scenario, especially when the original fighter is quadrillions of times faster.
Note that he didn't update the OP.
That doesn't make sense - if speed is equalized, then Yhwach becomes MFTL+ on the same level as Kirby, or Kirby is downgraded to Relativistic. Either or, speed would be the same for both fighters.

Also, I don't see why I can't argue someone's ability would be faster in a speed equalized scenario despite the fact that is what we do on the wiki constantly.

He said he was going to do ithere in this comment- he might have left and not got around to it yet.

>This is what's on the profile. If I'm wrong, edit your profiles better

Mistakes happen @cal. This is why you shouldn't rely on profiles to get your facts. Actual research goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back