• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) vs Bleach (Universe) For Strongest 4-A Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that soul king created a separate dimension using almighty as is, he should have the range to affect their universe without needing the portal to do so. As such he can sidestep the passives and precog aids in him doing so.

This doesn't work in unequal speed because mftl+ is fast

@Cal

Correct me if I'm wrong but AP has nothing to do with Soul hax unless what you meant is that they have Soul hax on a 4-A scale. Regardless Yhwach and co would scale since the Weakned Soul King is the one who's able to manipulate a infinite amount of souls. And yes there are there are direct statements that are given to us that are supported by the lore of the verse.

Eficiente said:
Can time travel deal with the god-tiers?
It debatable, Yukio can hack his own past to get rid of the Book of the End (SK can use this ability)

Speaking of bullshit from the past, how they gonna deal with Book of the End+Almighty? literally Almighty from the past and future.

Where does the Kirby 4-A Soul Destruction come from?

Kirby's soul can take blows from other 4-A beings and Necrodeus erased 9/10 of his existence. If that doesn't count as soul destruction it's certainly existence erasure. Star Dream destroys a soul that can take Kirby's physical blows.

The 4-A thing comes from Kirby's soul having durability

But has their passive ever worked over such a distance? Soul King gets that range specifically from allmighty.

Because what's there to lolsee? He's under Matter's control because he's in range and he can't pick a future because his mind is no longer capable of doing so.

I feel like dark matter having low multiversal sized passives is contradicted by how everyone without resistances wasn't mindhaxxed in the games before dark matter and mind were beaten

The real cal howard said:
Because what's there to lolsee? He's under Matter's control because he's in range and he can't pick a future because his mind is no longer capable of doing so.
His fate manip is not passive but his power null and understanding what he see is passive

Why wouldn't he be able too? he can function without a brain as seen in the series. Gremmy is his brain, so if it were affected I don't think it would do much seeing as it was gouged out his head.

Also you forget, Almighty is passive as well, so i'm not sure how you can argue he get's passively mind haxed if SK has passive reactive evolution and null.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Why wouldn't he be able too? he can function without a brain as seen in the series. Gremmy is his brain, so if it were affected I don't think it would do much seeing as it was gouged out his head.
It's not a brain based ability though. Even robots got corrupted. It's literally you exist and Dark Matter can get you.

Fate Manipulation is not Almighty as a whole. Also this is Soul King.

That's not the point. Aizen's ability wouldn't have worked at all, Still Silver and Antithesis would've been predicted if not outright mulled, etc.. The series can only work if it's active and not passive.

.The real cal howard said:
If it were Yhwach wouldn't have canonically lost. I'm certain it was agreed to be thought based.
What? his fate manip? yes it is thought based, his power null and understanding? nope its passive.

>If it were Yhwach wouldn't have canonically lost

That's cool because the only reason Yhwach lose is because he doesn't see the darm plot arrow for whatever reason. That being said Ishida is the guy who shot the arrow and he has been stated to have something who can surpass Almighty.

@Cal

What in the world? it worked on him because it was placed on him before The Almighty as literally stated on Yhwach's profile weakeness section. Still-Silver is irrelevant here... If you don't think it's passive make a crt explaining why.

Wokistan said:
I feel like dark matter having low multiversal sized passives is contradicted by how everyone without resistances wasn't mindhaxxed in the games before dark matter and mind were beate
Dark Mind is the one with the feat, it affected his dimension and it was threatening Kirby's, but that was never shown as the game took place in Dark Mind's dimension. The other one who scales is Void Termina, who was too busy getting defeated right after being resurrected, and it's also shown other dimensions where Void Termina had everyone mindhaxed yet he wasn't even resurrected. Would you call that a contradiction?

His power null only works on abilities, not the physical characteristics of a being. Even if he nulled their powers toward him, they still beat the crap out of him due to a massive AP and speed advantage.

Before he got it or activated it?
Also pretty sure I don't have to prove a negative.
Before it was activated.

Huh? you're ignoring the profile. The Almighty is passive in every way outside of his Fate Manipulation. Saying it isn't on a vs thread changes nothing.

Wokistan said:
Given that soul king created a separate dimension using almighty as is, he should have the range to affect their universe without needing the portal to do so. As such he can sidestep the passives and precog aids in him doing so.
This doesn't work in unequal speed because mftl+ is fast
You do know that the Kirby characters can just go into the portal and let their passives do the rest, right?

Unoriginal Memes said:
His power null only works on abilities, not the physical characteristics of a being. Even if he nulled their powers toward him, they still beat the crap out of him due to a massive AP and speed advantage.
They're both 4-A... unless there is a calc? and yes Almighty doesn't null physical power.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I guess The Miracle, The Compulsory, The balance and The Almighty Resurrection don't exist.

If it were Yhwach wouldn't have canonically lost. I'm certain it was agreed to be thought based.
The Almighty is a cornucopia of powers.

Omni-Precogntion, Teleportation, Info Analysis, Absorption, Power Null and/or Reactive Evoultion, Fate Manipulation, Power Bestowal, and many more.

Saying all of these abilites are thought-based is just inaccurate.

After Yhwach "opens his eyes", he gains The Almighty's Precognition -the ability to see all of the future . While the activation of "opening his eyes" is done by thought, the precognition bestowed from the "open eyes" is not - it's a passive ability.

And from Yhwach's precognition, he gains his info anyalsis, and from that info analysis, his power null and/or reactive evolution come into play.

Ergo - that line of powers from the Almighty is passive.

However, things like his Fate Manipulation, Teleportation, and Absorption are all active powers that Yhwach needs to activate by thinking.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
They're both 4-A... unless there is a calc? and yes Almighty doesn't null physical power.
I was talking specifically about Ywhach, not his father. And even then, the Kirby characters blitz becuase speed isn't equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back