• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Universe) vs Bleach (Universe) For Strongest 4-A Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking this thread was not the best idea. (I mean I am of the opinion that Bleach vs Anything is Almighty is involved is never going to be a good idea). Clearly we all know where this thread is going...

The real cal howard said:
He was incapacitated is every way. Ichimonji erased him on a metaphysical level (name) he was no longer Yhwach. Almighty > Ichimonji so it doesn't matter what happens to Yhwach if Almighty is active or gets activated. Unless someone has a way better power-null or something.
He still had a consciousness, therefore he wasn't as incapacitated as he'd be here.

I don't think you're understanding the passive's cancel each other out, well it cancels out Dark Matter.

No, but obviously, absorbing Kirby isn't a smart thing to do, especially if it's contact based. Kirby just inhales the Reishi in and Kirby with Almighty powers would zero-diff.
1. Doesn't Kirby need to open his mouth to inhale someone?

I don't think that is fast enough, with speed equalized of course, since Yhwach was able to absorb Mimihagi, who is like the size of a skyscraper, in seconds.

I am pretty sure Yhwach would absorb Kirby before Kirby would absorb Yhwach, with speed equalized of course.

2. I want to see Kirby photoshopped with The Almighty and Yhwach's mustache now. Thanks for putting that image in my head.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am thinking this thread was not the best idea. (I mean I am of the opinion that Bleach vs Anything is Almighty is involved is never going to be a good idea). Clearly we all know where this thread is going...
Hmm? It's just a Verse v Verse thread, I figured since there's a tier list for that it's not terribly uncommon.

The subject matter being contentious is something that simply has to be debated around I'd imagine. The thread can keep going a good direction so long as feats are argued I do believe.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is a fight where tiering doesn't matter. We all know this is going to go through Almighty discussions and if we know Bleach conversation regarding this topic....it doesn't end well. This simply opens an unnescessary can of worms. Especially when we think of the people involved with both verses.
I legitimately have zero clue what that last bit is even referencing; mind throwin a message on my wall about that to enlighten me as to the context?

But The Almighty has some pretty clear-cut feats and definitions in lore, what's difficult about utilizing it?

It's simple, Bleach thread tend to not go well. Especially when there is opposition. And then there is Kirby....well...it's Kirby, but I'll leave it at that.

That doesn't stop storms of people arguing NLF, inconsistencies, making revisions, arguing over the mechanics, arguing how it is being extrapolated to absurd degrees (I've seen this. Power Nulls someone resistant to Power Null from a 5-D entity just because it nulled Conceptual Manipulation), etc, erc.

> Power Nulls someone resistant to Power Null from a 5-D entity just because it nulled Conceptual Manipulation.

What in the world? where was this. Almighty is 3-D on this wiki so it won't null a 5-D power...

1) A borderline galaxy level inhale should take care of that.
How his absorption work? if he need to open his mouth to inhale something:

>Teleport to behind and absorb him from behind can do the trick

>Speaking of copy paste power, Kirby is not the only one who can do it, actually how about.. SK or Yhwach create buch of copies of themself with visionary and then uses the yourself to copying their opponents

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow, Kirby not having a nose makes it more like a beard

@DragonMasterxyz Maybe with Yhwach it can get a bit more messy because it's not straight out said to be reality warping (likely is) but the SK is a reality warper. He should be just fine with inflicting any damage or result he would like with the Almighty.

Thats the thing. SoulKing is basically composite bleach as a literal character. Reality warping is just one of many things. For example He can bend space away so he cannot be touched or moved.

1) A borderline galaxy level inhale should take care of that.
2) You're not the only one now.
1) I don't see how potency really matters when I was arguing that because of Kirby's small size and the speed of Yhwach's absorption that Kirby would be absorbed by Yhwach nearly instantly where in turn, the time it takes for Kirby to start sucking in air is significantly slower and that it would lead to Yhwach's Absorption being the victor out of the two.

Unless you mean that Kirby's inhale wins because it is galaxy-sized and would outrange Yhwach, which would be accuate, however, I would like proof if that is what you were implying with your statement.

2. I can just imagine Yhwach making his Hope Speach to Ichigo, but it ends with him saying "Poyo".

Wokistan said:
I made this in a few minutes and he just looks like some 2004 emo but here you go
The moustache isn't T H I C C enough, and The Almighty isn't there at all.

But you still tried, and I feel like you should know that I really appreciate that, man.

So, is there anything here said by Cal or me that isn't on the Kirby profiles already? With evidence and everything?

If anyone feels like something here is being even slightly exaggerated then I invite that person to make a Q&A or CRT and leave all its doubts there.

Kirby has such an AP advantage that duplicating himself wouldn't do much. Again, borderline galaxy level.
AP is cool and all if not for SK have multiple way to increasing his AP with hax/Copy AP with hax and etc.

Kirby's inhale > Star Dream's inhale, which was a 4-A feat in itself, having been strong enough to spin a bunch of nebulae, but I was arguing power. With speed equalized, Yhwach's absorption speed isn't above Kirby's and has to cross a distance. Kirby needs to open his mouth and wait for the Reishi to reach him. Then we get the meme-worthy Almighty Kirby.

Also this somehow turned into Yhwach/Soul King vs Kirby.

Edit: Kirby has murdered ghosts before so Low Godly might not even hold up tbh.

Kirby has such an AP advantage that duplicating himself wouldn't do much. Again, borderline galaxy level.
Plenty of Sternritter abilites that allow the Soul King to eventually close the gap - The Miracle for instance. Not to mention Low-Godly helps with surviving the physical damages of being AP stomped.

<People mentioning AP in a pure Hax fight with one carrying Low Godly

I almost want to close this on principle, can't be added anyway and it's already bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back