• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Range

"Range: Stellar" - Kirby's profile

This is wrong. It should look like this:

Standard melee range by himself and most copy abilities with weapons (Kirby is 20cm tall). Extended melee range with decent projectiles and inhale. Higher with Boost Orbs (Some of them increase the range of his attacks). Interstellar with meteor summoning, projectiles and shockwaves.

For that last affirmation:

Only the first feat may count, idk. In any case, all our Kirby profiles have that Stellar range in one way or another, they should all be changed to "Standard melee range physically, Interstellar with projectiles and shockwaves".

Feats
I wanna to add a couple of new 4-A feats.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2258799

"I assume that the consumed parts of space by those waves and the "broken space" were also fixed due to everything being how it was before."

The first feat is over time, but could upgrade Base Magolor from 5-A to 4-A. He is able to harm Kirby, but this is considered an outlier because his amped form can do the same. This also supports his Genius intelligence, I guess.

The second feat needs to be discussed and accepted. It's done by mid-bosses, so idk where does that leave the tier list of the verse.

This would also give Base Magolor and the Doomers Spatial Manipulation, which kinda feels right given the place where they come from.

Cool. I would need the profiles of Kirby and Magolor to be unlock. (I can't edit them right now tho.)

Ok but i just mean, how It stayed the "AD is beyond space and time" thing? I just mean, defeating doomers restores "4-A" parts of a place that is already "Extra-Dimensional", why does people not Pay attention the low 2-C thing for natural AD inhabitants?

If It got rejected, why?

Nah if the protagonist of DK Country is Country level and the protagonist of Golden Sun is Large Star level then the protagonist of Hoshi no K─üb─½ shall be Multi-Solar System level.

@Cal What speed should the Doomers have? FTL or MFTL+?

Well holy sh*t editing the Doomers I notice that they already have Spatial Manip via this, another 4-A feat right?

Ah, I've been waiting a lot to update those profiles... But I'll have to do it tomorrow since I was incredibly busy today. Pls don't locked them.

Done for Kirby and Egg Wizard. You can locked them if it's necessary.

Kirby71 said:
Ok but i just mean, how It stayed the "AD is beyond space and time" thing? I just mean, defeating doomers restores "4-A" parts of a place that is already "Extra-Dimensional", why does people not Pay attention the low 2-C thing for natural AD inhabitants?
If It got rejected, why?
I HYPER bump this.

Other universes are "Extra-Universal" things, beyond (the) space and time (of our universe), but they still have space and time. Same thing here.

It has to be said to not have space and time to be the 4┬░ dimension, not the be beyond them. Other verses got away with their wank but we are better than that. Also seriously the Doomers can be stop in time, timestop that works on Immeasurables for Kirby? Yeah no.

I added that but the homing attack is just him aiming, not an attack chasing others after being fired.

Eficiente said:
It has to be said to not have space and time to be the 4┬░ dimension, not the be beyond them. Other verses got away with their wank but we are better than that.
???

Being outright stated to trascend and beyond (not just above) space-time is not enough? AD seems pretty much the higher dimensional axis (5-D, 6-D, etc) place to go to other universes.

Also higher dimensional space can exist (same for time) 5-D dimensional space and that stuff pero example, so It if has space It can still be tier 2 or higher because It can be higher space, and AD isn't stated to have space but but being beyond It, then AD should have space above the conventional 3-D, the "Extra-Dimensional" thing, i say is "at least low 2-C" because its vague and so i treat It as the "standart" higher dimensional.

Having space-timeÔëá not higher dimensional, It can be higher dimensional space and time, also we don't even know if AD has even time, also it says "Extra-Dimensional" even if this Term is vague in "pure state" AD should be truly higher dimensional v├¡a every statement, but as its vague, then we take only low 2-C and not higher.

You need to prove that is has higher dimensional space and time or no 3D space and time, not just say that it could have any of those. Extra-Dimensional doesn't mean anything.

@Cal Should mid-bosses and above scale to the Doomers?

Back