• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

To list
  • More elasticity feats
  • More body control feats
  • Possession of inanimate things on contact, like that car
  • And we will see about those amped abilities, it can be simply OE stuff and that's fine
I also wanted to say, there is a Waddle Dee giving stats and numbers about stuff around the world. If they make that info be from worlds in Another Dimension then that would skyrocket the number of universes there. There should be a small chance of that.
OE?
Also, why would this be canon, since there's just a Waddle Dee selling power modification that seemingly only Kirby can use? Isn't that closer to Game Mechanics?

Jesse in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Season 3 while being possessed by Yubel during his "genocidal maniac on a multiversal killing spree" shtick:

Unsure what Yu-Gi-Oh! GX has to do with this.

Here's the knowledge i have gathered.

According to Kirby twitter the mouthful mode is a new power Kirby acquired in that world.
This means that kirby gets some form of technological manipulation or sth along those lines since he can instantly control whatever enters his mouth.

Judging by the footage, this game will probably have a portal sucking everyone up into this world.

This pretty much confirms that we're gonna be dealing with some space bending guy again.

Also, why would this be canon, since there's just a Waddle Dee selling power modification that seemingly only Kirby can use? Isn't that closer to Game Mechanics?
Why wouldn't it be? Game mechanics is something like not being able to go up a ledge in pokemon games. This would just be a thing kirby can get.

Also all characters in vsbattles are usually at their peak so that could be his peak

Interesting to note these new mouthful things are implied to be a limit to what Kirby can inhale in base. So basically normal human sized opponents wouldn't be able to be eaten unless he goes Hypernova

Interesting to note these new mouthful things are implied to be a limit to what Kirby can inhale in base. So basically normal human sized opponents wouldn't be able to be eaten unless he goes Hypernova
I wouldn't agree, it is stated that Kirby can obtained that power once he got into the new world. This assumption you made is also contradicted by Kirby inhaling stuff like Golems in Kirby and the amazing mirror which are larger and much heavier than a road cone

Well, he is neglecting to use his size decreasing ability ("Later proven to reduce the size of the things bigger than his body about to be inhaled, and return them to normal if spat"), which kinda makes sense based on how he accidentally sucked that car (if I can't say it was intentional) & how he knows he'll use those things, and he's using his regular Inhale rather than Super Inhale.

also that shot with kirby on a platform with an orange evening sky surrounded by a city skyline

reminds me of
hqdefault.jpg

Also did anyone notice the COLOSSAL Another Dimension Portal at 2:40? I don't mean just noticing it i mean noticing its another dimensional rift and a cosmic sized one as well

low 1-c kirby cosmology might be plasuible
one day...
What kind of statement are you guys expecting at this point? Do you think some Hyness-like villain is gonna drop in an exposition dump about how Another Dimension is a 5 dimensional plane which is qualitatively/uncountably superior to all space-time continuums? I'm genuinely asking because I don't think we're gonna get a statement more blatant than the Star Allies Twitter one even if it was reasonably possible. My expectations are, at best, that the game is gonna increase the number of universes in AD and give us a cosmology level feat or statement. Although maybe I'm wrong and it'll introduce some High 1-A shit instead. Who knows? Lol

As a side note, I really hope the upgraded version of Drill Kirby is a Gurren Lagann reference.

What kind of statement are you guys expecting at this point? Do you think some Hyness-like villain is gonna drop in an exposition dump about how Another Dimension is a 5 dimensional plane which is qualitatively/uncountably superior to all space-time continuums? I'm genuinely asking because I don't think we're gonna get a statement more blatant than the Star Allies Twitter one even if it was reasonably possible. My expectations are, at best, that the game is gonna increase the number of universes in AD and give us a cosmology level feat or statement. Although maybe I'm wrong and it'll introduce some High 1-A shit instead. Who knows? Lol

As a side note, I really hope the upgraded version of Drill Kirby is a Gurren Lagann reference.
I just need a slightly more clear statement. A single "5-D" word drop or a single R>F difference could upgrade the cosmology

I don't think a 5D word drop would do much given our standards, and AD really doesn't seem to be the "R>F" kind of realm, but I stand by the fact that what we have is already enough anyway. Don't give up hope

I don't think a 5D word drop would do much given our standards, and AD really doesn't seem to be the "R>F" kind of realm, but I stand by the fact that what we have is already enough anyway. Don't give up hope
Ik, just being careful

Oh. I hadn't watched the trailer yet. That is... not the kind of content I look forward to from Kirby. How concerning.

Oh. I hadn't watched the trailer yet. That is... not the kind of content I look forward to from Kirby. How concerning.
eh, its one character, the rest fit in normally.
also, this isn't the first time we see thighs in a kirby game

Back