• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Chaos 4-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the source for it?
This.

As for the proposals as a whole, I'm fine with 4-B for Arthur's Creation with the powers of Chaos. But I am pretty skeptical about it scaling to his physicals/normal AP and whatnot without proof that he is using the same amount of energy from his Chaos Powers as he was when he was creating the new Camelot.

If a time comes (maybe in a later chapter) where we are shown or said that Arthur is using more energy with the Chaos Powers than the creation of the new Camelot, then I would be okay with scaling the creation to his physicals. But as it stands, I'm only for 4-B Creation and nothing else.

This.

As for the proposals as a whole, I'm fine with 4-B for Arthur's Creation with the powers of Chaos. But I am pretty skeptical about it scaling to his physicals/normal AP and whatnot without proof that he is using the same amount of energy from his Chaos Powers as he was when he was creating the new Camelot.

If a time comes (maybe in a later chapter) where we are shown or said that Arthur is using more energy with the Chaos Powers than the creation of the new Camelot, then I would be okay with scaling the creation to his physicals. But as it stands, I'm only for 4-B Creation and nothing else.
I understand

What is the proof that this really is the demon world? from what I see here Elizabeth is just making an analogy about how goddesses and demons are the same and how dawn and dusk don't distinguish them. There is no indication that it is actually the world of demons, this illustration could very well be the earth just being used as an analogy, or am I missing something? The material on the new camelot and the sun and moons that appear in the film, however, is solid.
0208-014.png

Last edited:
The closest thing to UES in the series is seemingly the power of Darkness, but the powers being used here (Arthur's Chaos Powers) are something different, and doesn't have much in regards to being a UES

The closest thing to UES in the series is seemingly the power of Darkness, but the powers being used here (Arthur's Chaos Powers) are something different, and doesn't have much in regards to being a UES
Alrighty. Then by our standards, we don't assume it scales to physicals unless proven otherwise

This should only be scaled to ArtChaos/Chaos via Creation. It's also possible it will scale on 3 gods [especially DK]

@Arc7Kuroi Hi, I believe I've found a new time slot. Let's get started.

Firstly, we know that all of Camelot was destroyed by the Demon King's attack 16 years ago (not counting the time jump).

It is said here that after Camelot in Britain was destroyed 16 years ago, Arthur and the others disappeared, and even though Donny says that Camelot is gone, Sin/Lancelot says that it still exists, it's just not a place you can enter normally.

An argument in support of this is that in the years when the demon invasion was still not over, that is, right after the Demon King died, we see an attack on a village. A man and his dead daughter, Arthur tells this man that if he comes with him, he will see his daughter again, and this is true. Arthur shows illusions to the people he's tricked into Camelot. Here and here. And this proves that Camelot happened 16 years ago, right after Chaos took power.

The fact that Camelot happened before Tristan was even born supports what they say. So we can count the creation time right after Chaos took his power.

Finally, Arthur says that he founded this kingdom 16 years ago (right after he got his power, because he got his power 16 years ago, 18 if you count the time jump, and that doesn't change anything). He says that he founded it so that everyone can live happily ever after and that he will protect it. In short, Arthur creates this place right after he gets the power of Chaos, there are still a few scans that I still can't find, I will transfer them when I find them.

Last edited:
Does this verse have a universal energy system?
Yes it has a magic. Everyone use magic.
The main source of the universe is magic, the universe works with magic. In the NNT universe, everyone uses magic power. Basically all powers are compatible with magic. We have already seen expressions such as "magic power" many times in the series.

Well, if we prove that Chaos uses magic and Camelot was created based on the power system of the universe, then according to the UES rules, its statistics should be scaled. We can say that this situation is similar to the example on the UES page of VS Battles. That's why I think this success should be scaled to AP. Let's begin.

Arthur is said to have received "immeasurable magic" after receiving the power of Chaos. This is confirmed by the manga and the databook.

Meliodas, realising that Arthur suffered while merging with Chaos, suddenly tries to save Arthur, but Chaos takes control and uses his reality-altering power. After Arthur calms down, Meliodas confirms that this power is Arthur's magic.

Meliodas also says that Arthur's magic works in a strange way, while Merlin confirms that Chaos has merged with Arthur and that he is now the King of Chaos.

Shortly after these events, Cath Palug appeared and ripped off Arthur's arm, taking away part of Chaos' power. Also We see an expression like: "His magical power and appearance are so different from his former self."According to this In other words, the basis of Chaos power is magic.

In the middle of the battle, while Arthur rests, Excalibur begins to take shape, Merlin explains that it has not yet reached its full form because Arthur's magic is not yet perfect.

Now let's look at the panel that Nakaba confirmed in the Q&A, saying that Chaos and his soldiers used Chaos magic. This also counts as evidence.

Now let's move on to how Camelot was created.

Camelot was created by Arthur using the power of Chaos. Because it was created according to the UES rules, based on the power system of the universe, and because we have a very short time span, 4-A

Last edited:
Camelot was created by Arthur using the power of Chaos. Because it was created according to the UES rules, based on the power system of the universe, and because we have a very short time span, 4-A
Unfortunately, that is still not enough to fully scale Arthur to the tier of his creation; you need to prove that Arthur is using the same amount of energy in his attacks as he did when he was creating Camelot, as per the Creation Rules of the site.
For example, it can be reasoned that a mage which expends mana from its energy pool to make a city and then channels a similar or greater amount of mana into another attack can scale to its creation feat.
We haven't yet seen the fullest extent of Arthur's use of his Chaos Powers, nor do we have any statements that he is channeling more power than he used during the creation of Camelot. Everything else is there, but without the integral piece of proving he uses as much power as his creation did, he cannot scale to his creation (yet).

Unfortunately, that is still not enough to fully scale Arthur to the tier of his creation; you need to prove that Arthur is using the same amount of energy in his attacks as he did when he was creating Camelot, as per the Creation Rules of the site.

We haven't yet seen the fullest extent of Arthur's use of his Chaos Powers, nor do we have any statements that he is channeling more power than he used during the creation of Camelot. Everything else is there, but without the integral piece of proving he uses as much power as his creation did, he cannot scale to his creation (yet).
Doesn't the fact that Chaos has infinite stamina support this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back