• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan VS Kindred: REDUX

Now that King Hassan second Key has been upgraded into 2-A, i think he is finally ready for his rematch against Kindred.

Grand Assassin King Hassan vs Kindred, Speed Equalized for both. The arena is the Lion King's Castle.

Win by Death or Incap!

King Hassan:

Kindred:

Inconclusive:

Last time he lost becuase of his range, it would be the same yet again. He has no way of affecting any kindred beyond the one in the same universe and would get insta gibbed by any of the others. Also they are a type 2 concept, I dont think he can affect that. In other words its a stomp tbh.

Actually they dont even have a concept of death...

Rocker1189 said:
Last time he lost becuase of his range, it would be the same yet again. He has no way of affecting any kindred beyond the one in the same universe and would get insta gibbed by any of the others. Also they are a type 2 concept, I dont think he can affect that. In other words its a stomp tbh.
Actually they dont even have a concept of death...
Couldn't King Hassan simply insert the concept of death into Kindred through Azazel?

Also, wouldn't Speed Equalized simply negate the "Exists through all time and space" problem?

I think he could at least get an inconclusive, since he has 2-A death resistance thanks to his new upgrades.

Botchede said:
Couldn't King Hassan simply insert the concept of death into Kindred through Azazel?

Also, wouldn't Speed Equalized simply negate the "Exists through all time and space" problem?

I think he could at least get an inconclusive, since he has 2-A death resistance thanks to his new upgrades.
well he can do it to 1 kindred sure, but it wont matter to the rest. Actually even then not sure he can, they are a type 2 concept and type 1 abstract, I dont think he can affect those tbh.

No it would make them the same speed but but it does not nerf someone who exists through out time and space to not exist throughout time and space, also Kindred does it on a 2-A level ,meaning through out miltiple times and spaces. Also omnipresent is not really a speed, it is a state of being.

2-A death resistance is useless against conceptual death manip. He woul dneed to resist conceptual manip too. Also with upgrades to the void their death and concept manip is likely 5-D.

King Hassan can't enforce the concept of death... On the concept of drath itself. The Kindred aren't reapers, they are literally the very concept of death. Like, if someone dies, that death is Kindred itself. No matter how, when or where something dies. Death is Kindred, the Kindred are Death.

SchroKatze said:
King Hassan can't enforce the concept of death... On the concept of drath itself. The Kindred aren't reapers, they are literally the very concept of death. Like, if someone dies, that death is Kindred itself. No matter how, when or where something dies. Death is Kindred, the Kindred are Death.
Eh, not really. He can enforce the concept of Death because like it or not, as long as a character exists, no matter if they are 5D ou 3D, King Hassan can enforce that concept on others.

The reason he can't beat them is that they exist across space-time so enforcing it on just one won't kill all of them, but "nuh nuh you can't force the concept of death in me bcause i am already that very concept" is kinda BS, specially since King Hassan has enforced the concept of death on abstract beings before. So yeah, the very fact Kindred has a form, physical or non-pysical, turns it vulnerable to that.

Botchede said:
Eh, not really. He can enforce the concept of Death because like it or not, as long as a character exists, no matter if they are 5D ou 3D, King Hassan can enforce that concept on others.

The reason he can't beat them is that they exist across space-time so enforcing it on just one won't kill all of them, but "nuh nuh you can't force the concept of death in me bcause i am already that very concept" is kinda BS, specially since King Hassan has enforced the concept of death on abstract beings before. So yeah, the very fact Kindred has a form, physical or non-pysical, turns it vulnerable to that.
That is not how it works levels of dimensions do in fact help, but regardless his concept enforcement is only type 3 it wont work on a type 2 and type 1 abstract.

No that is not the onlt reason. what abstract being has he enforced it on? and what type of abstract because it would have to be a type 1 abstract with a conceptual existence of type 2. So far on his profile I see no abstract he has affected and I dont see anyone who is a type 2 concept. Tiamat is not an abstract btw.

Rocker1189 said:
Botchede said:

That is not how it works levels of dimensions do in fact help, but regardless his concept enforcement is only type 3 it wont work on a type 2 and type 1 abstract.
No that is not the onlt reason. what abstract being has he enforced it on? and what type of abstract because it would have to be a type 1 abstract with a conceptual existence of type 2. So far on his profile I see no abstract he has affected and I dont see anyone who is a type 2 concept. Tiamat is not an abstract btw.
Well, Angra is a abstract, and grand servants are usualy summoned to deal with threats in Angra's level, so Hassan could hypothetically use his NP on abstracts.

I dont see anything on angra that makes him an abstract and again it needs to be a '''type 1''' abstract with '''type 2 '''conceptual embodiment

Hassan can not enforce death on death. If he could, that would just, you know, nope his own doing since there would be no death. Kindred is not only an abstract, they are the literal concept Hassan tries to enforce.

They can not only enforce death, but every single type of death is a part of them. Enforcing a concept on abstract is one thing, somehow enforcing the concept they embody on the abstract is another. Hassan didn't enforce death on a type 1 abstract, nor can he kill the very concept he uses to kill things.

>Well, Angra is a abstract, and grand servants are usualy summoned to deal with threats in Angra's level, so Hassan could hypothetically use his NP on abstracts.

Since when Angra's a Beast now? No, Grands have never being summoned to deal with Angra, otherwise, F/SN or F/Z wouldn't even be a thing

so from what i understand of this match is that kindred would kill him right?

if he enforces death onto death thats kinda like saying "hey kindred kill kindred" which i doubt they would comply

you people do realize that "Hassan can't force death onto Kindred because Kindred is death" only works if Kindred was death in Nasuverse

which it very much isn't

right?

So they become 1-A because the concept of death in Nasuverse can affect stuff on that level

Do you see why that doesn't work and why that is objectively not what verse equalization does?

From what ive been told, nothing in Nasuverse implies death is 1-A either so not sure why we're having this conversation

Uh

Akasha and shit has pretty good evidence of being 1-A from what i've heard

The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception can kill someone so thoroughly that they can't even return to Akasha

Hassan has comparable death hax to the MEoDP

connect the dots

That's just distorting what Verse Equalization is supposed to do, especially when we attempt to treat tiers as objectively as they possibly can under the stuff currently accepted on the profiles. If Kindred has no 1-A feats on his own, then he shouldn't be 1-A when put against characters from verses where the thing he embodies works on that scale, that's just cross-scalling, and SBA actually allows for paradoxes like this anyways.

Unless you're joking of course, in which case screw you HI3

Akasha has no page and hasn't for several years

The only person you could possibly argue this through is Void Shiki, who should have a tier from wish granting regardless

Hl3 or bust said:
Uh

Akasha and shit has pretty good evidence of being 1-A from what i've heard

The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception can kill someone so thoroughly that they can't even return to Akasha

Hassan has comparable death hax to the MEoDP

connect the dots
Just out of curiosity do you have scans of this?

Aren't you literally in the discord where said evidence was shown to everyone, from whom I got the information myself?

The people on that server say that what youre saying doesnt make any sense, hence why im asking for scans

I don't see why any of that matters. My point was never he can't enforce death since kindred is death. But he has never given it against a type 2 concept and type 1 AE. I doubt his concept manipulation would work. Especially since kindred does not even have a material form. Hassan's resistance is not on the same level. He gets killed.

Rocker1189 said:
I don't see why any of that matters. My point was never he can't enforce death since kindred is death. But he has never given it against a type 2 concept and type 1 AE. I doubt his concept manipulation would work. Especially since kindred does not even have a material form. Hassan's resistance is not on the same level. He gets killed.
You realize that Tiamat is a type 3 acausal over a 2-A range right. Ive heard that the LoL cosmology is about that large, so it should still work. Also, all servants can hit abstracts due to being able to hit Mara

Back