• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan VS Kindred: REDUX

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Again, if he can affect Kama then he should be able to affect Kindred.
Kama is only a type 3 concept so no. Also proof is needed that he can affect her abstraction in the first place.

@HI3 there is a whole blog for you to read on Kindred dude. I am talking about the nonexistent and it does not matter what Kama should be if she is not she does not have it.

Also dont give me this "Anyways" and ask for more proof when you still have not linked 1 thing..are you being serious?

You are the same person that talks about servant physiology page and being accepted and yet it barely has a link in it.

Honestly I am getting tired of being asked for proof of everything accepted in our profiles so I would like to ask you to start linking your own proof as well please, you keep sayig Kama should be this or that, or gods are this or that and yet never brought up one scan.

Fair enough on the type 2 stuff.

Dude, if you want to complain about the page make a ******* CRT and get it accepted. Until then what you think about it doesn't matter.

Everything I have brought up so far, that I haven't mentioned was wrong, has been from pages on the wiki. If you want to day im wrong, again, you can go ahead and try to change the pages.

Am I writing in english or what?

I asked the question if he can affect her and she is not a type 3 concept. Moreover, I pointed to her Type nonexisten physiology which has similar principles as Type 1 AE.

Hl3 or bust said:
Fair enough on the type 2 stuff.
Dude, if you want to complain about the page make a ******* CRT and get it accepted. Until then what you think about it doesn't matter.

Everything I have brought up so far, that I haven't mentioned was wrong, has been from pages on the wiki. If you want to day im wrong, again, you can go ahead and try to change the pages.
Complain about what page, mate I am not complaining about any pages I am complaingin about the fact that you keep harping on about scans, then you claim something not on the pages and then never bring a scan yourself.

like 1-A? Akashi records? him affecting type 2s? and more dude you have mentnioned many things not on pages and it is getting annying having you ask me for scans every 2 seconds and having non from your own rather than linking random pages with nothing that actually helps the thread.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Am I writing in english or what?
I asked the question if he can affect her and she is not a type 3 concept. Moreover, I pointed to her Type nonexisten physiology which has similar principles as Type 1 AE.
mate the level of the concpet she embodies is what matters she shares nothing with kindred so affecting her does not mean anything to Kindred that is my point.

and yes you are asking athe same question I am too.

Let me did that for you: I am complaining that you keep asking for scans when you don't give any yourself, despite the vast majority of sruff you've said being ripped straight from accepted profiles.

I do not need to provide scans for every little ******* niggle Rocker. You can take some ******* initiative and read some of the pages i have shown you, or maybe look in the related threads for CRTs to see scans. i am not responsible for you being lazy and not looking at anything

I meanwhile have read your scans. I read that whole goddamn blog about Kindred and, shocker, i agree that they actually are type 2 concepts. Ill agree with you if what you've shown is obviously right, but something like "higher layers = higher dimensions" needs some more elaboration than that to be accepted.

Hl3 or bust said:
Let me did that for you: I am complaining that you keep asking for scans when you don't give any yourself, despite the vast majority of sruff you've said being ripped straight from accepted profiles.
I do not need to provide scans for every little ******* niggle Rocker. You can take some ******* initiative and read some of the pages i have shown you, or maybe look in the related threads for CRTs to see scans. i am not responsible for you being lazy and not looking at anything

I meanwhile have read your scans. I read that whole goddamn blog about Kindred and, shocker, i agree that they actually are type 2 concepts. Ill agree with you if what you've shown is obviously right, but something like "higher layers = higher dimensions" needs some more elaboration than that to be accepted.
Mate are you blind? what are all the links I gave above? just invisible?

Mate you are the ne that asks me for scans for everything I only asked you for them after I got tired of being asked for everything. Also I looked at pages, no links to anything so please tkae that bs elsewhere. Bring me the scans you claim you have please because you sent me links to pages with no scans to them like the servant page for example do dont try that bs with me. Oh so I need to look for CRTs for stuff you claim? Guess who looked for the CRT you asked for, thats right I did, I did not ask you to find them. I need to be the person doing the proving for you? Please just stop.

I have given you all the elaboration in 3 scans and you did not even reply to that comment.

Anyway this thread is done, Kindred stomps so I am done here.

Back