• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023): Rimuru Tempest vs Pablo The Magic King

Rules:

1-Hax in general at High Hax (No need to hold back here, It's time for Hax lords to fight)

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap should be from to 400 - 10 Extatons for AP range. Killing, K.O and BFR is allowed.
  • (There will be Stomp matches)
4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants!
  • (FC/OC Characters are allowed as I was explained in the past by user Spinoirr, Who previously participated in my tournament with his FC/OC Character)
6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 50 meters.

7- If characters are being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Tournament of Power Arena

9- The winner will be declared The Lord of Magic and be given the beautiful Magic Trophy!

Lord_of_Magic.png

Combatants:
latest
VS
PabloTheMagicKingRender-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Rimuru Tempest Second key (Demon Slime) (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken):Baseline
Pablo The Magic King (The Dark Crust) (Nameless Discord):10 Exatons5 (God90, DD, noisyPitta, DeusExMachine001, Catpija)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Anyways I have informed Catpja and God900 who picked these characters.
Pablo The Magic King is an A.I Generated Character. What he does in combat and what his powers are all generated by Google A.I. Therefore there might some cases where details on his powers are "vague" however that should not stop this from "hopefully" being a decent match whenever Catpja or Rinmuru supporters shows up.

Alright so how will this go ? Can anyone read the profiles I'm currently travelling.
This is double W stomp....

I have a Passive Dimensional Destruction (Used it against the 5th Dimensional Soul Snake), and Passive Aura Destruction (Destroyed the aura of the 5th Dimensional Soul snake)

Poor Rimuru, seems like my Magic stomps him

I have a Passive Dimensional Destruction (Used it against the 5th Dimensional Soul Snake), and Passive Aura Destruction (Destroyed the aura of the 5th Dimensional Soul snake)

Can you Negate High Godly ?

Can you Negate High Godly ?
What are the requirements for Negating High Godly ? What matters can this be achieved tho. Can conceptual destruction and Existence Erasure (Thought Based) does this ?
Pablo also leads with Hell Dimension and has dozens of combat abilities from his Death Manipulation to Magic Remover.

Last edited:

cMUO3YB.jpg
I skimmed the profile looking for scans and this is what I found, if there are any other scans please tell me.

Anyway, the Soul Snake isn't 5-dimensional in nature. Its only originated from there which doesn't qualify for being higher dimensional. Pablo didn't passively destroy any dimension, he negated Soul Snake's ability to create pocket dimension. Rimuru's skill is abstract/information and Pablo would need feats for nullifying such abilities if he want to negates Rimuru's.

Rimuru seals with Unlimited Inprisonment

Rimuru's skill is abstract/information and Pablo would need feats for nullifying such abilities if he want to negates Rimuru's.
His information warrents him complete info on higher D beings

Rimuru seals with Unlimited Inprisonment
That's just one creature. He has faced several.
How does this work?

Can Pablo destroy the concept of Unlimited Inprisonment ?
Where is does this Unlimited Inprionsment is located. Pablo can travel in and out of the Universe via thoughts.

1TTpyTs.jpg

He can travel in and out of Dimensional via thought based magic and has complete information.

I wonder if Soul Manip and Death Manip can get rid of him.
jozDBiN.jpg

bukd9tk.jpg

As you can see he destroyed a 5th Dimensional entity in 5th Dimensional Dragon (So yes his powers does work on 5 D beings as well as all of his resistances)

I highly recommend we Read Pablo Fights.

You can find the full details of
  • (Here)for Pablo The Magic King vs Reina
  • (Here) for Pablo The Magic King vs Reina Second battl
  • (Here) for Pablo The Magic King vs Energy Demon
  • (Here) for Pablo The King King vs The Mad Joker Twins
  • (Here) for Pablo The Magic King vs The Evil Orc
  • (Here) for Pablo The Magic King vs Three Wizards of Insanity
  • (Here) for Pablo vs The 5th Dimensional Bird
  • (Here) for Pablo vs The 5th Dimensional Dragon
  • (Here) for Pablo vs The 5th Dimensional Soul Snake
  • (Here) for Pablo vs The 5th Dimensional Time God
  • (Here) for Pablo vs Giga Demon
  • (Here) for Pablo vs The Dark cloud
  • (Here) is list of even more Pablo The Magic King powers.
Pablo leads the figth with Hell Dimension

Last edited:
His information warrents him complete info on higher D beings
Thats type 1. I'm talking about nullifying power to the extent of fundamental information (type 2).
Can Pablo destroy the concept of Unlimited Inprisonment ?
Where is does this Unlimited Inprionsment is located. Pablo can travel in and out of the Universe via thoughts.

1TTpyTs.jpg

He can travel in and out of Dimensional via thought based magic and has complete information.
Unlimited Inprisonment also seals the target power.

Rimuru resisted layered existence erasure on the level of infos.
I wonder if Soul Manip and Death Manip can get rid of him.
resistance too
jozDBiN.jpg

bukd9tk.jpg

As you can see he destroyed a 5th Dimensional entity in 5th Dimensional Dragon (So yes his powers does work on 5 D beings as well as all of his resistances)
Is there any qualitative superiority shown by the 5th dimension towards the 4th dimension in-verse? Besides, if one of his power is really 5-D why would that scale to all of his power and resistance?

There's also this thread which talks about how you can resist a higher-dimensional hax without having a resistance on the same dimensional level.

Pablo leads the figth with Hell Dimension
Rimuru has resistance to BFR

Is there any qualitative superiority shown by the 5th dimension towards the 4th dimension in-verse? Besides, if one of his power is really 5-D why would that scale to all of his power and resistance?
Because he literally has made 5th-dimensional entities erase themself from existence
(These beings have power to stop time and destroy the concept of Pablo's body) but it did not work.
As seen with
Anyway, the Soul Snake isn't 5-dimensional in nature. Its only originated from there which doesn't qualify for being higher dimensional
Is there any qualitative superiority shown by the 5th dimension towards the 4th dimension in-verse?

This is an A.I verse details are little and vague but as far as your question goes yes, 5th Dimensional beings are superior to 4th dimensional beings. 5th-dimensional beings are evil and fights Pablo and 4th Dimensional only contains Angels.
  • Details on 5th and 4th Dimensional beings

Pablo has defeated them. Destroyed their souls, destroyed the concept of fear and both negated + destroyed Dimensions which i have posted above look again below
Anyway, the Soul Snake isn't 5-dimensional in nature. Its only originated from there which doesn't qualify for being higher dimensional. Pablo didn't passively destroy any dimension, he negated Soul Snake's ability to create pocket dimension. Rimuru's skill is abstract/information and Pablo would need feats for nullifying such abilities if he want to negates Rimuru's.
You are correct he does negate Dimensional creation but that's not where his dimensional destruction ability comes from I was referring to the scan I posted below. i will re link it here, This one.
Y01qlw4.jpg

He can not only negate dimensions he can destroy them. His Concept manip and information Type 2 combined should allow him to easily destroy the concept of Fear, Time, Space and Dimension of Rimuru's Stomach.
Or am I saying it wrong.

what are rimiru's wincon apart from sealing since pablo also has sealing.
Can you check this ? I will wait for God900 to respond.

Last edited:
I'll concede then, it seems that Rimuru stands no chance against someone with 5-D passives, powers, and resistances.

Back