• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan VS Kindred: REDUX

so he is going to use the concept of death to kill the concept of death? That makes no sense, like it literally cant work because he would lose the concept of death meaning he cant kill the concept of death.

He's killing a concept. You dont need to artifically overcomplicate it. He's still not using Kindred to kill Kindred, so your argument doesn't work

Hl3 or bust said:
He's killing a concept. You dont need to artifically overcomplicate it. He's still not using Kindred to kill Kindred, so your argument doesn't work
And it still comes down to affecting a type 1 concept since at best he has killed type 2s.

King Hassan kills concepts by enforcing the concept of death via Evening Bell. He doesn't always hit on an abstract level.

None of those statements show the Void as infinitely large compared to a universe or any other 4D structure.

He can affect type 1 abstracts, yes.

actually yeah thats another thing unlike KH all of kindreds attacks are conceptual how would he know to start with evening bell?

Except that the Evening Bell has to order KH to kill and every type of death is Kindred. They don't really appear unless they want to. The whole "Good Death and Bad Death. Lamb's arrow and Wolf's teeth" themathic is nothing more than flowery language.

If someone dies, thats Kindred. If they died and accepted that they were dying, thats "Lamb". If they panicked, thats "Wolf". They are the very event of death happening. Theres no death that isn't them. Even interpretations of how death occurs is a part of Kindred. Lamb and Wolf are nothing but a single interpretation of death; they have many faces and identities.

Since I finally has evidence that should meet you peoples' standards

Hassan's death had beats his own resistances, which are better than that of servants which resist death hax that kills gods. Gods in Nasuverse enbody the concepts they rule over, and since there are gods of death......

Hassan's death hax is at least two layers above death hax that kills the concept of death.

Hl3 or bust said:
Since I finally has evidence that should meat you peoples' standards
Hassan's death had beats his own resistances, which are better than that of servants which resist death hax that kills gods. Gods in Nasuverse enbody the concepts they rule over, and since there are gods of death......

Hassan's death hax is at least two layers above death hax that kills the concept of death.
Like what god exactly and what proof is there that his death hax beats his resistances. And man gods in fate dont sound much like gods if they are that below servants.

Dharmaraja is a god of death iirc. I don't have anything for that, but even without that layer he still beats the resistances of regular servants. This is just an example of servants being exceptions to the rule. Any servant that isnt a Grand, High, or Gilgamesh would get absolutely trashed against even the weakest god.

Hl3 or bust said:
Dharmaraja is a god of death iirc. I don't have anything for that, but even without that layer he still beats the resistances of regular servants. This is just an example of servants being exceptions to the rule. Any servant that isnt a Grand, High, or Gilgamesh would get absolutely trashed against even the weakest god.
ok but you still have not proven he beats his resistances or that servants resist hax that beats the gods.

>The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception can kill someone so thoroughly that they can't even return to Akasha

Wait, where was this stated please? Can i get the japanese source?

Death killing Death. I ******* knew it.

Hl3 or bust said:
1: Hassan's death hax works on servants that resist death hax that kills gods. This is a thing he constantly does afaik.
2: I have seen approximately 0 proof for 5D LoL so far
I have posted a ton of stuff that showed that the top tiers in the verse reside on a 5D level.

And you have not posted anything about servants resisting death hax thtat works on anyone relevant to Kindred's abstraction level. You have stated a few things with no proof though.

1. I have seen zero proof for Hassan's death hax being that potent.

You people do realize that Hassan constantly kills Servants in FGO right

Rocker, the only "evidence" you've posted is nowhere near enough to give LoL 5D stuff and ive addressed it several times.

I need evidence of the full chain back to the gods.

Hl3 or bust said:
You people do realize that Hassan constantly kills Servants in FGO right
Rocker, the only "evidence" you've posted is nowhere near enough to give LoL 5D stuff and ive addressed it several times.
Yes the problem is that those resistances are not anything to the scale of Kindred or AE type 1s so I dont know why you posted them.

Yeah and I addressed everything you addressed and posted more scans that you said nothing about.

Loptr Laegyarn is a sword that possesses the "preferential right against all life" which includes gods from the Age of Gods when they were at their strongest. Servants are specifically resistant to its effects.

Rocker idek what you're trying to argue at this point. Make get a CRT for LoL accepted with that evidence and I'll be ok with it, the issue is that it won't happen because the evidence you've posted in this thread is nowhere near enough.

Hl3 or bust said:
Loptr Laegyarn is a sword that possesses the "preferential right against all life" which includes gods from the Age of Gods when they were at their strongest. Servants are specifically resistant to its effects.
Rocker idek what you're trying to argue at this point. Make get a CRT for LoL accepted with that evidence and I'll be ok with it, the issue is that it eonr happen because the evidence you've posted in this thread is nowhwre near enough.
Mate you still have not posted anything about the gods themselves, that is the real crux of the issue. Not to mention that even in that blog it is sorely lacking in scans.

Mate it has already been accepted and used its just that it does not apply to anyone with a profile AP wise only hax and resistance.

Hl3 or bust said:
Loptr should be able to affect Quetz and AmaterasuMind showing me the thread where it was accepted then?
I dont see how any of those 3 have to do with Kindred or proof?

It was a while, so I would need to find it again.And honestly considering the proof of 4D the 5D being a layer above that and the infinitey of the void covering the 4D stuff should definitely be enough.

You said that I hadn't posted anything about the gods and therefore why Loptr is impressive. I just did

Ok. It would be yes, the issue is that the evidence you have provided would not lead someone to that conclusion.

Hl3 or bust said:
You said that I hadn't posted anything about the gods and therefore why Loptr is impressive. I just did
Ok. It would be yes, the issue is that the evidence you have provided would not lead someone to that conclusion.
Yeah but it still ha snot explained how it was impressive.

Then I dont know what to tell you lol.

>shows two 2-As that Loptr can by definition kill to show that i'm not bullshiting you

>"lol not impressive"

you people genuinely make my goddamn head hurt. I have shown over and over again why Hassan's death hax is more than enough to affect the entirety of Kindred and your only attempt to refute it is via arguments that would get literally no verse ever upgraded without a lot more context.

Context that you have stubbornly refused to give, because, according to you, "more context isn't needed." Dude, it ******* is, "higher layers" literally means ******* nothing on its own and everything i've been shown so far is literally 4D at absolute best. As I stated earlier, you are in fact the one stonewalling this thread.

Wait is 5-D LoL even accepted? I don't see any CRT accepting that LoL is 5-D construct

Hell I don't even see where do they get 2-A range from based on the Zoe vs Strange

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Wait is 5-D LoL even accepted? I don't see any CRT accepting that LoL is 5-D construct

Hell I don't even see where do they get 2-A range from based on the Zoe vs Strange
It was

Back