• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Queen Bites the Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Why is Bites the Dust just listed as Speed of Light, when the page itself notes that it dodged blows from Star Platinum, Crazy Diamond, and The Hand, and killed them all instantly?

That being a weakness should be removed, as well.

Never really thought about it tbh, Prom. It kind of did took a very slight bit of time to reach the stands users eyes and their punches more of just went past it rather than KQ dodging its attacks.

The weakness part, i can agree, cause i think the attack is nigh undodgable(???) once you see KQ: BTD but it's been a while since i read Part 4.

DT maybe, Azzy, or AMM should be able to shed light onto this. Maybe even Redgrave or anyone else that follows the series like us for better clarification, maybe?

BTD was too fast for any of the protagonists to catch it, and Rohan (someone who intercepted Crazy Diamond's punch) was not even able to react to it until it was all too late. So I think it should be MFTL in speed

Ah AMM to the rescue. Thanks dude. :)

Well that is true, i guess. Even Rohan was unable to dodge it as you said and this is someone who can intercept something as as CD. I'mf fine with having it as MFTL too in any case (makes it even more broken that way too. ^^;)

I have updated Yoshikage Kira's speed to the suggestions above. Also according to Prom's suggestions, Yoshikage Kira's speed now reads:

• Speed: Possibly SuperHuman for Kira. Massively FTL for Killer Queen (Was fighting evenly with Crazy Diamond which can blitz Star Platinum, despite itself having a B grade in speed). At least Massively FTL for Killer Queen Bites the Dust (Dodged blows from Star Platinum, Crazy Diamond, and The Hand, and killed them all instantly)
Considering that Killer Queen Bites the Dust absolutely Blitzes Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond, I believe that the "At least" rating would suffice for its speed.

Reopening this thread, because Killer Queen looks more like it's phasing through their attacks than it is dodging.

It looked the same when it killed Rohan - it moved straight through Heaven's Door.

No idea. Input would be appreciated.

Hmm. I can't think of anything else, so what i've thought up for me here now is what i'm going with atm..

Oh, yeah. bleh.

Then closing the thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back