• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack of the Killer Queens (Yoshikage Kira vs Queen (Deltarune))

cGXsJkw.jpg
JCiD9Eg.jpg

Face of between the Explosion Loving Killer Queens that want to Live Peaceful Lives
Yoshikage Kira vs Queen (Deltarune)

Rules:

First Key Yoshikage Kira with Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack
Queen starts out in Base but can resort to Giga Queen if needed

Speed is Unequalized
Both characters starts at 100 meters apart

Both are IC
SBA for anything else

Battle takes place in Queen's Throne Room:
qbLZKjA.jpg

Links & Votes Here
Yoshikage Kira:
Queen:

Incon:

Last edited:
All Kira needs to do is touch her once and she dies. Can she see stands?

100m starting range could be a problem, but Sheer Heart Attack could be deployed and if she can't see stands, it'd be invisible as well (although it'd only kill her in base).

Kira just trow sheer heart atack and uses Killer queen to block atacks, sinse queen still can't see the stands she is just eventually destroyed by a invisible bomber (I will not even talk about "only stands can harm other stands" sinse I don't know how this apply to stands "invulnerability" I only know about intangibility)

100m apart
SHA is absolutely coming out immediately, and at that point, might just one shot.

If she goes Giga she stat stomps but SHA could ohko before that, and KQ one touches via hax if they get close (goes for giga too but actually touching her safely while she's in that form would be very problematic due to her aoe), he could also lay a trap and just wait for her to touch it to transfer the charge but eh.

Actually yeah KQ might be meaningless since unless she:

1. Can see stands
2. Immediately goes gigachad

SHA is messing her up

All Kira needs to do is touch her once and she dies.
Not see easy task considering Queen is very Agile
Can she see stands?
I dont think she can
But she can see Kira and then just attack him and if she sees her attacks being blocked by something then she'll be somewhat aware that something she cant see is protecting him
And it would very easy for her to notice that almost right aware considering her Danmuka skills and her attacks pretty much spawn around the enemy
100m starting range could be a problem, but Sheer Heart Attack could be deployed and if she can't see stands, it'd be invisible as well (although it'd only kill her in base).
SHA is almost gonna be too slow here. For one I dont think Kira would deploy SHA in an active fight and assuming he would do so it crawls its way over to the target and Queen would more or less be suspended in mid Air due to her Chair
Plus IIRC SHA is Kira's Right Hand and I think he's gonna need that to defend against Queen's Wave of Dannmaku's so chances are he wouldn't deploy SHA and if he did then he'd only limit himself and make it harder for him to defend himself from Queen's wave of attacks

Last edited:
SHA is absolutely coming out immediately, and at that point, might just one shot.
Doesn't that thing crawls to the enemy?
How it it gonna get up in the air to reach queen?
Can it fly?
Genuinely asking here
If she goes Giga she stat stomps but SHA could ohko before that, and KQ one touches via hax if they get close (goes for giga too but actually touching her safely while she's in that form would be very problematic due to her aoe), he could also lay a trap and just wait for her to touch it to transfer the charge but eh.
She has Danmaku that spawns immediately around the enemy and damages the SOUL and Kira would have to deal with that
Attacks constantly spawning around him and attacking him from all sides
And deploying SHA would only make it harder for him to defend from those attacks

Kira just trow sheer heart atack and uses Killer queen to block atacks
Killer Queen can only be in one place at a time
Queen's danmaku attacks from all sides at once
And as people as fast as Jotaro has displayed...... against an all surrounding Danmaku attack....... if the speed of the Danmaku is relative to the speed of the stand in question then something from the danmaku is gonna connect (Im referring to Jotaro vs DIO when DIO went for Knife Spam moment)

And Queen only needs a few good hits for SOUL damage to consume Kira

Can it fly?
Genuinely asking here
It kinda jumps really high lol

and kira just trow It and walk away sinse she can't see stands, or sit and wait sinse queen will just be blow apart by the invisible heat seeking bomber (It don't help her that her chair flys trough combustion, she will be the main target of SHA)

And about giga... don't she need her robot nearby to become giga queen? and like, enter It?

Killer Queen can only be in one place at a time
Queen's danmaku attacks from all sides at once
And as people as fast as Jotaro has displayed...... against an all surrounding Danmaku attack....... if the speed of the Danmaku is relative to the speed of the stand in question then something from the danmaku is gonna connect (Im referring to Jotaro vs DIO when DIO went for Knife Spam moment)

And Queen only needs a few good hits for SOUL damage to consume Kira
Stands intangibility is layered, you need to be able to touch things that are intangible even to ghosts to be able to damage stands

And 100 meters apart Kira can just sit down waiting for SHA to do the job

Kira just trow sheer heart atack and uses Killer queen to block atacks, sinse queen still can't see the stands she is just eventually destroyed by a invisible bomber (I will not even talk about "only stands can harm other stands" sinse I don't know how this apply to stands "invulnerability" I only know about intangibility)
The invulnerability is the intangibility. If you ain't a stand you cant interact with them unless they actively let you. Even then best you can hope for us a guard break.
Not see easy task considering Queen is very Agile
But he doesn't even need to, he can just toss a coin and if she grabs it, blocks it, deflects it or steps on it. She's dead. That goes for ANY object the invisible entity or he himself touches.

And being agile doesn't help dodge something you can't perceive.

I dont think she can
But she can see Kira and then just attack him and if she sees her attacks being blocked by something then she'll be somewhat aware that something she cant see is protecting him
And it would very easy for her to notice that almost right aware considering her Danmuka skills and her attacks pretty much spawn around the enemy
She can't, and not inherently, she could assume he has forcefields, telekinesis, etc. Assuming he has an invisible spirit entity is a bit off the rails.
KQ deflecting attacks wouldn't tip her off on what's actually doing it.
SHA is almost gonna be too slow here.
It's invisible and has the highest listed movement speed of anything here.
Even if it was slow, it's invisible, can't dodge what she can't see..
For one I dont think Kira would deploy SHA in an active fight
Absolutely would tho, it's flat out stated he only didn't against Josuke Because it was useless as he could just restore it. SHA is Kira's lead at any distance, and he can combo it with his normal stuff even up close as he did against Koichi.
and assuming he would do so it claws it was over to the target and Queen would more or less be suspended in mid Air due to her Chair
It can fly tho?

Plus IIRC SHA is Kira's Right Hand and I think he's gonna need that to defend against Queen's Wave of Dannmaku's so chances are he wouldn't deploy SHA
It's deployed from his hand, it's the little skull symbol on his gauntlet, but he can still use his hands just fine. As seen when he does exactly that against Koichi, deflecting Echoes attacks and attackingbwuth both hands while SHA is deployed.
and if he did then he'd only limit himself and make it harder for him to defend himself from Queen's wave of attacks
Ignoring the ludicrous speed gap KQ has, that doesn't actually hinder him at all. It's only an issue if SHA gets effected because the hand is linked to it, but she can't harm it at all.

Can it fly?
Genuinely asking here
It's literally on the profile though?
You don't need to ask?
She has Danmaku that spawns immediately around the enemy and damages the SOUL and Kira would have to deal with that
Attacks constantly spawning around him and attacking him from all sides
And deploying SHA would only make it harder for him to defend from those attacks
It wouldn't though, from sheer speed gap due to funny speed equal bullshit, to stand NPI and noncorporality, to SHA being able to act entirely independent from kira without effecting him. SHA and KQ can literally be in two places at the same time.

Stands intangibility is layered, you need to be able to touch things that are intangible even to ghosts to be able to damage stands
I know Queen wouldn't be able to damage KQ
Im saying she would just directly spam her Danmaku around Kira
And even thou KQ doesn't take damage here
Even for KQ, it would likely be a bit too much to constantly block Danmachu attacks that comes from all Sides since KQ can only even be in one place at a time
And all of Queen's Danmaku would constantly spawn around Kira
Plus speed is Equal here so KQ would be moving just as fast as the Danmachu so doubt he would be able to successfully block all of them
Some of it would go through and reach Kira and KQ can only ever block from one direction at a time

If you want this battle to be fair, make the gap closer, give Queen knoladge about what a stand is and Kira having a stand, no need to say what his stand does

I know Queen wouldn't be able to damage KQ
Im saying she would just directly spam her Danmaku around Kira
And even thou KQ doesn't take damage here
Even for KQ, it would likely be a bit too much to constantly block Danmachu attacks that comes from all Sides since KQ can only even be in one place at a time
And all of Queen's Danmaku would constantly spawn around Kira
Plus speed is Equal here so KQ would be moving just as fast as the Danmachu so doubt he would be able to successfully block all of them
Some of it would go through and reach Kira and KQ can only ever block from one direction at a time
You know Killer queen IS Kira soul, right? To do soul damage she would need to damage KQ

The rest Chariot alread explained

Thanks to how equalized speed works, KQ and SHA are still fast as funk sinse It's Kira him self that is equalized, not his stand

Literally like 500000x faster tho
Speed equal is precisely why he's fast as ****. He's like a billion times faster than Kira, who's what speed equal is effecting.

And being agile doesn't help dodge something you can't perceive.
True Enough
She can't, and not inherently, she could assume he has forcefields, telekinesis, etc. Assuming he has an invisible spirit entity is a bit off the rails.
KQ deflecting attacks wouldn't tip her off on what's actually doing it.
Actually I think that would be worse lol
If she assumed he had an active forcefield or TK that just protects him from everything she can dish out then that would incite her to go for more Muscles and unleash Giga Queen
It's invisible and has the highest listed movement speed of anything here.
Even if it was slow, it's invisible, can't dodge what she can't see..

ignoring the ludicrous speed gap KQ has, that doesn't actually hinder him at all. It's only an issue if SHA gets effected because the hand is linked to it, but she can't harm it at all.
Speed is supposed to Equal thou
I had seen SirOven's and others at one point revised how speed equal works for stands and stated that Stands would have their speed equalized to their users
Absolutely would tho, it's flat out stated he only didn't against Josuke Because it was useless as he could just restore it. SHA is Kira's lead at any distance, and he can combo it with his normal stuff even up close as he did against Koichi.
Fair Point

If you want this battle to be fair, make the gap closer, give Queen knoladge about what a stand is and Kira having a stand, no need to say what his stand does

You know Killer queen IS Kira soul, right? To do soul damage she would need to damage KQ

The rest Chariot alread explained

Thanks to how equalized speed works, KQ and SHA are still fast as funk sinse It's Kira him self that is equalized, not his stand
Hmm
Okay
Rule Changes

Actually I think that would be worse lol
If she assumed he had an active forcefield or TK that just protects him from everything she can dish out then that would incite her to go for more Muscles and unleash Giga Queen
Would she? Doesn't she need help to enter that state? And by then, would it even be possible? It'd only take like 3 seconds for SHA to clear a 100m gap.
Speed is supposed to Equal thou
I had seen SirOven's and others at one point revised how speed equal works for stands and stated that Stands would have their speed equalized to their users
To bad that's wrong and was never accepted. Stands inherently don't have the same speed, it's a feature. Would we make Echoes Act 3, a stand so fast that it literally blitzed it's user, the same speed? No, we wouldn't, it'd be like making some dudes gun the same speed, or making pokemon the same speed as the trainer. We just don't do that.

Does she know about SHA? Or is it just the idea of stands in general and not the specifics of Kira's KQ

If she just knows what a Stand is, that doesn't tell her much except there's an invisible dude fighting too that she cant interact with (this would apply regardless of what key she's in so it's not like it's incentive to go into giga).

I made speed unequal
Lessen the Gap to 50 meters
And gave Queen Knowledge of Stands

If she just knows what a Stand is, that doesn't tell her much except there's an invisible dude fighting too that she cant interact with (this would apply regardless of what key she's in so it's not like it's incentive to go into giga).
I think just the fact the guy has a imortal invisible body guard may make her try to go giga instantly, trough I don't think she can just go become Giga and that's It

I made speed unequal
Lessen the Gap to 50 meters
And gave Queen Knowledge of Stands
So now it's way more fair

Queen is faster than Kira and SHA in terms of movement speed of course
Queen cant damage stands regardless
KQ is Fast AF but lacks range to harm Queen unless he actually decides to get closer
SHA has one hit kill AP but moves at an exceptionally slow pace compared to queen

In fairness if she knows about stands and the like, she'll probably (?) go Giga in which case SHA is pointless.

I think just the fact the guy has a imortal invisible body guard may make her try to go giga instantly, trough I don't think she can just go become Giga and that's It
In fairness if she knows about stands and the like, she'll probably (?) go Giga in which case SHA is pointless.
This is why I didnt give her Prior Knowledge lolol
She'd only resort to Giga even faster
Im gonna remove it lolol

Speed unequal just makes it worse tho
50m means SHA is clearing the gap in less time too..
And knowing what a Stand is doesn't help you fight it unless you know what it does.
Queen is faster than Kira and SHA in terms of movement speed of course
Is she though, she doesn't actually have any movement speed listed to begin with.
KQ is Fast AF but lacks range to harm Queen unless he actually decides to get closer
Or he could just charge an object and wait for her to touch it.
SHA has one hit kill AP but moves at an exceptionally slow pace compared to queen
She doesn't know where it's coming from to dodge it, she could run right into it and would never know.

There

Speed is Unequal so Queen moves and attacks at Supersonic speeds
Kira can easily perceives them due to reactions but cant actually dodge them due to being heavily out-speed here
10 meters is the gap between them but KQ can only manifest at 2 meters so Kira is gonna have to inch himself to Queen with every miniscule chance he gets
KQ is fast enough to block all attacks and danmachu's from Queen without being harmed itself due to Layered Intangibility shenanigans
SHA only has a 10m distance to cover but moves exceptionally slower than Queen
Queen is agile and often will keep moving around during battle so chances are even lower for SHA to land and would resort to Acid shield after a few tries of Danmachu, definitely before SHA reaches her considering how slow its moving
Queen cant damage stands at all
Queen would sooner or later decide to go for Giga queen depending on when she realizes nth she tries will work

So the question now becomes what happens first:

Can Kira with his Superhuman movement speed inch himself close enough (8m) to Supersonic speed Queen so that he can go for Transmutation Hax or KQ stand rush or can SHA reach queen and detonate her to oblivion before Queen decides to use Giga Queen

Or

Will Queen realize sooner that nothing she tries is working and just go for Giga Queen as a last resort and then just obliterate due to overwhelming AP before Kira or SHA can reach her

Speed unequal just makes it worse tho
Not really when you compare a Superhuman SHA to a Supersonic Speed Queen
50m means SHA is clearing the gap in less time too..
And knowing what a Stand is doesn't help you fight it unless you know what it does.
I changed both these factors
Distance is now 10 meters and queen doesnt know about stands
Is she though, she doesn't actually have any movement speed listed to begin with.
Or he could just charge an object and wait for her to touch it.
She scales to Kris who has Supersonic movement speeds
So yeah, she can try 10-20 different combos before SHA moves an inch
And 10 combos of nth working will be enough for her to tell herself "yeah maybe its time for more muscle"
She doesn't know where it's coming from to dodge it, she could run right into it and would never know.
True enough
But thats a factor of chance

Kira can easily perceives them due to reactions but cant actually dodge them due to being heavily out-speed here
But he can tho
He just can't dodge constantly, like one or two, which isn't much long term against danmaku but just to get close or break away? It'd help.
10 meters is the gap between them but KQ can only manifest at 2 meters so Kira is gonna have to inch himself to Queen with every miniscule chance he gets
SHA literally clears that in under a second tho
T
SHA only has a 10m distance to cover but moves exceptionally slower than Queen
Queen is agile and often will keep moving around during battle so chances are even lower for SHA to land and would resort to Acid shield after a few tries of Danmachu, definitely before SHA reaches her considering how slow its moving
This whole argument doesn't make sense, she can't see to dodge him..it doesn't matter how fast or agile she is if she runs into by accident and dies.
and just go for Giga Queen as a last resort
In the time it takes her to actually transform, she's probably gonna die at this close a distance brother.
Not really when you compare a Superhuman SHA to a Supersonic Speed Queen
Kira ain't the issue, if anything he's going to try and escape, not bridge the gap.
I changed both these factors
Distance is now 10 meters and queen doesnt know about stands
That's even worse, why would she be dodging in the first place? She's agile, but she doesn't run around in circles for no reason.
She scales to Kris who has Supersonic movement speeds
All I'm seeing is a dodge calc?
So yeah, she can try 10-20 different combos before SHA moves an inch
Ignoring the validity of that claim, at that point just have KQ yeet that thing like Plat did.
And 10 combos of nth working will be enough for her to tell herself "yeah maybe its time for more muscle"
Why? She doesn't know why her attacks aren't working, and this is against a dude who has a Rel ghost buddy that can just turn pocket change into a bomb and flick it at her.
Kira's going through way more plans and alternatives than she is given his high perception and reaction speed.
True enough
But thats a factor of chance
Not really? 10m ain't that big a distance, and she doesn't even know she's supposed to be dodging the invisible bomber tank. Especially if she moves as much as you're saying at the speed difference you're claiming, she's bound to hit it (and the actual detonation process is ludicrously fast).

I think Kira takes this high diff if he uses SHA correctly. Kira aiming for a OHK with first bomb is never going to work, but if he lets out SHA and plays defensively I reckon he'll be fine, as he just has to outlast Queen's attacks (Supersonic attack speed vs relativistic reaction speed). Keeping KQ's main body close to him to help him defend should buy enough time for SHA to get the win.

In this scenario it doesn't even matter if Queen can interact with SHA, its shown to be really ******* hard to destroy. If queen does see SHA and tries to stop it, she will be spending too much time trying to destroy it, giving Kira a window to finish her off with first bomb. I think queen loses either way.

But he can tho
He just can't dodge constantly, like one or two, which isn't much long term against danmaku but just to get close or break away? It'd help.
Superhuman speed dodging Supersonic attacks?
Yeah heavily unlikely considering the speed gap AFAIK is x7.5
And even the highest level of superhuman speed is Mach 0.1 and the Lowest level of Supersonic speed Mach 1.1
Thats an 11 times speed gap ASSUMING Kira was at the highest level of Superhuman speed and Queen was at the lowest level of Supersonic speed
Kira ain't dodging a single attack with that speed gap
SHA literally clears that in under a second tho
Yes he does, AFTER queen has has the chance to try several different combos
Many of which would include her acid shield mind you and if there is one thing we all know its that SHA tracks by HEAT signature and Acid that Queen likes to spam does produces alot of Heat. That could serve to redirect SHA attention
In the time it takes her to actually transform, she's probably gonna die at this close a distance brother.
Maybe
But she would actually need to fly just outside of her palace to actually turn into Giga queen so....
Yeah she'd basically escape the 10m distance which would give Kira more work to deal with
And Supersonic speeds make it so Kira and SHA cant really do anything about that
Even if its a 10m gap between them...... there is certainly more Queen can do in that gap than Kira and SHA can
Kira ain't the issue, if anything he's going to try and escape, not bridge the gap.
He would be unsuccessful at doing so given that queen at the very absolute LEAST has a x11 times speed gap over him
All I'm seeing is a dodge calc?
Supersonic (Can keep up with Susie, who ran at these speeds to block soundwaves from reaching Lancer. Able to evade Jevil's bullets, including his Final Chaos)
This here is already accepted to be movement speed so have at it
Ignoring the validity of that claim, at that point just have KQ yeet that thing like Plat did.
Huh?
Why? She doesn't know why her attacks aren't working, and this is against a dude who has a Rel ghost buddy that can just turn pocket change into a bomb and flick it at her.
Queen has a really simplistic way of thinking lols
She doesnt care why her attacks aren't working lol
She only knows it isn't and that she has tried multiple things and that still ain't working lolol
She is gonna go for Giga at that point
Kira's going through way more plans and alternatives than she is given his high perception and reaction speed.
Yeah, but Kira still lacks the movement speed to actually try anything
And KQ is gonna have its hands full with Queen's relentless barrage of Danmaku's

And if Queen sees that nth she is trying is working against Kira
She ain't gonna just keep trying shit and hope it works
She's gonna go for smth WAY heavier
And given the at least x11 speed gap
She is gonna be capable of trying Multiple things before SHA clears a single meter of movement
ALL Queen needs to go Giga is the incentive to do so
And if she tries dozens of combos and none of them even touch Kira and she doesnt even know why then thats as good as any a reason to go all oyut especially for someone who has a simple way of thinking such as herself

I think Kira takes this high diff if he uses SHA correctly. Kira aiming for a OHK with first bomb is never going to work, but if he lets out SHA and plays defensively I reckon he'll be fine, as he just has to outlast Queen's attacks (Supersonic attack speed vs relativistic reaction speed). Keeping KQ's main body close to him to help him defend should buy enough time for SHA to get the win.

In this scenario it doesn't even matter if Queen can interact with SHA, its shown to be really ******* hard to destroy. If queen does see SHA and tries to stop it, she will be spending too much time trying to destroy it, giving Kira a window to finish her off with first bomb. I think queen loses either way.
I'll count your vote if you confirm this is your vote
But do keep in mind
SHA has Superhuman movement speeds and Queen has Supersonic movement speeds
And assuming SHA was the the highest levels of Superhuman speed and Queen was at the lowest level of Supersonic speed
Queen would still be x11 times faster than SHA
Plus she has High Temperature Acids which would be used to throw SHA off course

And all Queen needs to do to win here is simply realize that none of her attacks are Working against Kira and from her perspective it would seem as if an invisible wall /forcefield is protecting him
She would then resort to go for Giga queen and then just mall Kira with overwhelming speed and AP
And given she has an at least x11 speed advantage of SHA, she would be able to try dozens of combos before SHA moves a single meter

Superhuman speed dodging Supersonic attacks?
That's movement speed brother, his reactions are rel?
Yeah heavily unlikely considering the speed gap AFAIK is x7.5
He literally has rel reactions tho...
If anything he's blitzing.
The rest is just you not understanding movement=/=reactions.
Yes he does, AFTER queen has has the chance to try several different combos
Many of which would include her acid shield mind you and if there is one thing we all know its that SHA tracks by HEAT signature and Acid that Queen likes to spam does produces alot of Heat. That could serve to redirect SHA attention
SHA tracks by heat because that's how automatic stands work. Kira is LITERALLY right here, they don't need to follow an automated commands due to Kira being unable to give manual input at CQC🗿
But she would actually need to fly just outside of her palace to actually turn into Giga queen so....
Not only is that self BFR given the OP specifies the fight takes place in the palace, I can guarantee you that her flight speed ain't supersonic. She doesn't even have flight speed listed in her speed to begin with, which is actually pretty ****** given wiki standards in regards to flight speed.
Yeah she'd basically escape the 10m distance which would give Kira more work to deal with
And Supersonic speeds make it so Kira and SHA cant really do anything about that
Except yeet a bomb at mach speeds 🗿
Even if its a 10m gap between them...... there is certainly more Queen can do in that gap than Kira and SHA can
Did you forget Killer Queen is a thing?
You know he can flick things right?
He would be unsuccessful at doing so given that queen at the very absolute LEAST has a x11 times speed gap over him
So you're arguing Queen would chase him then? That's the stupidest thing she could possibly do, him being slower doesn't change the fact he isn't getting touched by her danmaku, he can slip away no matter how many attacks she throws. If she tries to chase him, what's stopping him from just tossing a bomb at her, having a bomb get in her way, or the dozen of other things he could do with Bomb 1? He doesn't even need to touch her, he just needs her to touch something he's touched, or his invisible stand.
Supersonic (Can keep up with Susie, who ran at these speeds to block soundwaves from reaching Lancer. Able to evade Jevil's bullets, including his Final Chaos)
This here is already accepted to be movement speed so have at it
I'm aware, all I'm seeing is a dodge calc. It's accepted, but the profile fails to actually specify or clarify, that's a profile issue.
Queen has a really simplistic way of thinking lols
She doesnt care why her attacks aren't working lol
She only knows it isn't and that she has tried multiple things and that still ain't working lolol
She is gonna go for Giga at that point
So she's stupid then? Why can't Kira just trick her into touching something like he did with, well, a lot of people actually, he's good at mind games and manipulation.
Yeah, but Kira still lacks the movement speed to actually try anything
Bro KQ grabbing a five yen coin, turning it into a bomb, and flicking it at her is enough to win. He doesn't actually have to do much to turn the tides..
And KQ is gonna have its hands full with Queen's relentless barrage of Danmaku's
He's literally 300,000x faster bro. He can deflect everything and still do a few thousand different actions.
And if Queen sees that nth she is trying is working against Kira
She ain't gonna just keep trying shit and hope it works
She's gonna go for smth WAY heavier
And given the at least x11 speed gap
She is gonna be capable of trying Multiple things before SHA clears a single meter of movement
As above, she actually wouldn't get as much done as you think, her attacks need to cover distance every time, you need to subtract that as well..you also argued she'd constantly be moving around, that alone makes it so she might just run into it. KQ exists, he can just wait to deploy in range or yeet that bad boy, etc.

Arguing she's super ultra fast, against a dude who's 300,000x faster, and can react 300,000x faster, well idk man but that ain't gonna cut it.

Back