• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weird lack of High 3-A Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Pemission given from @Propellus)

Ok, so I made this CRT not too long ago, before I've noticed something weird.

In the Range page, in fact we see this

Universal: 46.6 billion LY and up
  • The radius of our observable universe is 46.6 billion LY.
  • From here, the distance spans to infinity at that point, as there is no exact end to how far the actual universe spans.
Then we got Universal+, straight up skipping High Universal, which is extremely weird, as we do have other "infinite versions" of tiers like Multiversal and Multiversal+, so why both 3-A and High 3-A levels of range as in the same rating? It doesn't really make sense, as it's basically treating in the same ballpark an ability that can affect only the Observable Universe and one that can affect an infinite space, which is obviously just absurd.

We had it listed on the range page iirc, I think someone deleted it accidently when we were updating the range page. But I agree High Universal should be on the range page.
Huh. Weird then.

I suppose an admin or two more approving this should be enough to just add it back to the page I guess.

That's only for regular CRTs. There's no grace period for staff threads at all.
Usually, the rule of thumb is to be even more strict at applying staff threads and especially wiki wide revisions. Though this is not that and a simple suggestion to add or readd a stat rating that was supposed to be there. But at the same time, I still think it's important to have staff notified and even better if there's at least one Bureaucrat. I doubt any of them would be against it, but it's still preferable to be certain before applying.

Also, I double checked history and looks like it has always been missing. So I suppose we'll need a brief description. Though obviously something that basically says infinite distance.

That's only for regular CRTs. There's no grace period for staff threads at all.
Usually, the rule of thumb is to be even more strict at applying staff threads and especially wiki wide revisions. Though this is not that and a simple suggestion to add or readd a stat rating that was supposed to be there. But at the same time, I still think it's important to have staff notified and even better if there's at least one Bureaucrat. I doubt any of them would be against it, but it's still preferable to be certain before applying.
Regardless, I've been checking the High 3-A characters that would need their range to be changed:
  1. Apolyon (Chaos Comics)
  2. Aulë
  3. Banaza (ik her range is listed as Uni+ but the description is blatantly not Low 2-C)
  4. Celestial Being
  5. Collapse
  6. Command Block
  7. CommuniKate
  8. Disembodied Thought
  9. Estë
  10. Fang Xiu (Rebirth Dominator)
  11. Filibuster Obstructa (Battle Cats)
  12. Gilver (Devil May Cry)
  13. Gomez (Fez)
  14. Gorr the God Butcher (Marvel Comics)
  15. Hacker (Streets of Rogue)
  16. Icon of Sin
  17. Irmo
  18. Ivor (Minecraft)
  19. Juda
  20. Keek
  21. Konohana Lucia
  22. Kurzgesagt Narrator
  23. Loki (Marvel Comics) (Classic)
  24. Mandos
  25. Manwë
  26. Minerva Mink
  27. Morgoth
  28. Mônica (Turma da Mônica Jovem)
  29. Nakatsu Shizuru
  30. Nessa (The Silmarilion)
  31. Nienna
  32. Old King Thor
  33. Ootori Sakuya
  34. Oromë
  35. Planet Meteo
  36. Professor Farnsworth
  37. Provedor
  38. Ryo-Ohki
  39. Ryoko Habuki
  40. SCP-2700
  41. SCP-4450
  42. Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
  43. Slappy Squirrel
  44. Spooky (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion)
  45. Tennouji Kotarou
  46. The Childlike Empress
  47. The Protagonist (LSD: Dream Emulator)
  48. The Swamp Witch
  49. Thor (Marvel Comics)
  50. Tulkas
  51. Ulmo
  52. Ultraman Ace
  53. Ultraseven
  54. Vairë
  55. Varda
  56. Verthandi
  57. Vána
  58. Yavanna

Do I need permission to write this? Well, I'll update this profile's range then, as it's already listed as Universal in Glamour World (Infinite 3-D)

Do I need permission to write this? Well, I'll update this profile's range then, as it's already listed as Universal in Glamour World (Infinite 3-D)
If there are other profiles with range that high even if their tier isn't, they also should be fine to update if listed here. Otherwise, some other updates can be handled in other threads.

I think all the High 3-A characters with range on the level were updated; other characters who have the level of range could be updated via content revisions. Though based on the main goals, I believe the thread is concluded. Anyone mind if I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back