• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack of the Killer Queens (Yoshikage Kira vs Queen (Deltarune))

I'll count your vote if you confirm this is your vote
But do keep in mind
SHA has Superhuman movement speeds and Queen has Supersonic movement speeds
And assuming SHA was the the highest levels of Superhuman speed and Queen was at the lowest level of Supersonic speed
Queen would still be x11 times faster than SHA
Plus she has High Temperature Acids which would be used to throw SHA off course

And all Queen needs to do to win here is simply realize that none of her attacks are Working against Kira and from her perspective it would seem as if an invisible wall /forcefield is protecting him
She would then resort to go for Giga queen and then just mall Kira with overwhelming speed and AP
And given she has an at least x11 speed advantage of SHA, she would be able to try dozens of combos before SHA moves a single meter
All Kira needs to do is grab his watch, turn it into a bomb, and gently toss it 8m.

Speed argument or "she's fast enough to realize this ain't working so she'd-" against a rel dude... My brother in Christ. That same argument applies to Kira 300000x over.

Kira could honestly just yeet a marked coin at her (standard equipment) and be done with it

All Kira needs to do is grab his watch, turn it into a bomb, and gently toss it 8m.

Speed argument or "she's fast enough to realize this ain't working so she'd-" against a rel dude... My brother in Christ. That same argument applies to Kira 300000x over.
Wait Wait Wait
I have a question here
Doesn't Kira only have Relativistic speeds in REACTION not combat speed?
I thought that meant he would only be able to perceive and react to stuff happening at that speed
But Not actually be able to move at said speeds himself or am I missing smth?

Wait Wait Wait
I have a question here
Doesn't Kira only have Relativistic speeds in REACTION not combat speed?
I thought that meant he would only be able to perceive and react to stuff happening at that speed
But Not actually be able to move at said speeds himself or am I missing smth?
Reaction speed, not perception speed, is the key difference. He can like, dodge once or twice, and perceive things at that speed.
It's why I said he could like dodge one or two things, think of it like how Josuke can only run at 40mph, but he can also back flip out of the way of m1 carbine gunfire once or twice before he's unable to keep it up.
Or how Gio is only superhuman in movement, but can dodge Black Sabbath three times in a row in quick succession.

He can see and react at rel speeds, and he can do quick reactions (compare it to like if you knocked over a cup and you quickly grabbed it). He just isn't running a marathon and throwing hands at that speed.

Also I meant KQ could toss the watch, but whatever you know what I mean.

That's movement speed brother, his reactions are rel?
Reaction Speed
Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.

If you wanna take this as him being capable of dodging attacks from queen then at the very most I'll say sure
He can likely dodge 2-3 maybe even 4-5 attacks from Queen separately
But queen's danmachu attacks can include 20-30 attacks at once
And that's not an Overestimation lol
He literally has rel reactions tho...
If anything he's blitzing.
The rest is just you not understanding movement=/=reactions.
Clearly I made an error in judgement about that
I'll accept that
SHA tracks by heat because that's how automatic stands work. Kira is LITERALLY right here, they don't need to follow an automated commands due to Kira being unable to give manual input at CQC🗿
I'll accept that
Not only is that self BFR given the OP specifies the fight takes place in the palace, I can guarantee you that her flight speed ain't supersonic. She doesn't even have flight speed listed in her speed to begin with, which is actually pretty ****** given wiki standards in regards to flight speed.
I mean like
Giga Queen dwarfs the size of the Palace so she using it in the Palace would already eliminate the area of battle anyways

IDK man, I'm just going with what the profile shows me
And the profile's have been very specific to detail when a speed feat is just normal movement and when it's something else
I see Queen has supersonic speed in GENERAL, and typically in general scales to ALL speed stats
I can only go with what's accepted here lolol. I have no choice in the matter and neither do you
So let the carnage continue lolololololol
And Supersonic speeds make it so Kira and SHA cant really do anything about that
Except yeet a bomb at mach speeds
I mean
The Yeeting comes under Combat speed not reaction speeds
So I can only assume that KQ is the one doing the Yeeting
I'm surpised as to how he would be able to do that thou considering he has his hands full fending off Queen's onslaught of Danmachu's to protect Kira
So you're arguing Queen would chase him then? That's the stupidest thing she could possibly do
Yeah, unfortunately she's that stupid to do it lol
Besides if Kira decides to run away from the area of battle doesn't he self BFR himself :)
If she tries to chase him, what's stopping him from just tossing a bomb at her, having a bomb get in her way, or the dozen of other things he could do with Bomb 1? He doesn't even need to touch her, he just needs her to touch something he's touched, or his invisible stand.
Well first off he wouldn't be able to run away to begin with due to speed difference
Second Queen does not engage in CQC so she would always keep her distance and always use Ranged Danmachus
He could try to touch something and throw it at her but she'd definitely see it coming and just block it with acid shield or another ability
I'm aware, all I'm seeing is a dodge calc. It's accepted, but the profile fails to actually specify or clarify, that's a profile issue.
Why would it need to specify?
As far as Im aware is a speed rating is mentioned and not specified stat then its assumed to scale to all stats in question
I can point you to many profiles where that is the case
So she's stupid then?
Yes in a way. Not really stupid but more so simple. Like she will do try to enslave the world not for any convoluted or thorough planned reason but for a reason as simple as "I was bored and had nothing to do then I saw a cartoon about a boy trying to take over the world so I thought maybe I'd try the same thing"

Why can't Kira just trick her into touching something like he did with, well, a lot of people actually, he's good at mind games and manipulation.
Because Queen would immediately start attacking him
Bro KQ grabbing a five yen coin, turning it into a bomb, and flicking it at her is enough to win. He doesn't actually have to do much to turn the tides..
Queen can block that with Acid shield thou
And even then, that alone wouldn't kill her
She has the Durability to survive that a couple times
He's literally 300,000x faster bro. He can deflect everything and still do a few thousand different actions.
Fair Point

I'll count your vote if you confirm this is your vote
But do keep in mind
SHA has Superhuman movement speeds and Queen has Supersonic movement speeds
And assuming SHA was the the highest levels of Superhuman speed and Queen was at the lowest level of Supersonic speed
Queen would still be x11 times faster than SHA
Plus she has High Temperature Acids which would be used to throw SHA off course

And all Queen needs to do to win here is simply realize that none of her attacks are Working against Kira and from her perspective it would seem as if an invisible wall /forcefield is protecting him
She would then resort to go for Giga queen and then just mall Kira with overwhelming speed and AP
And given she has an at least x11 speed advantage of SHA, she would be able to try dozens of combos before SHA moves a single meter
I am still leaning towards Kira but I will hold my vote for now.

@Chariot190
At this point it looks like it could tilt either way depending on the initial start distance

If I continue with the new 10m distance then Kira has more openings to win
SHA is still gonna be slow AF so relying on him to by the winning card is more no than yes
But at the same time Queen cant see nor sense SHA so even thou queen can dish out numerous combos before SHA reaches her
SHA CAN still reach her and then OHK

Also that Point about KQ deciding to pitch exploding items as if he's Randy Johnson at Queen is an excellent point
Queen likely would not see em coming either as they would be coming at Rel speeds im assuming and it would only take a few to put her down
And with a 10m gap he could likely do so accuracy without issue

If I however increased the range back to it's original 100m gap or even higher then it becomes a Win for Queen in all likeness
It would take TOO damn long for SHA to ever cross that distance before queen decides to go for Giga
And unless Kira and KQ has been expert baseball players, then the chances of pitching exploding items and them accurately hitting queen becomes less likely
Especaially considering her Danmachu's and Acid shield would be in the way of the trajectory
Queen would soon try 10-20 combos to no avail and just go for Giga option

Reaction Speed
Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.

If you wanna take this as him being capable of dodging attacks from queen then at the very most I'll say sure
He can likely dodge 2-3 maybe even 4-5 attacks from Queen separately
But queen's danmachu attacks can include 20-30 attacks at once
And that's not an Overestimation lol
It has nothing with "what i take it as", I literally overhauled the whole profile from scratch 🗿
Also did you not read what I said?
"He just can't dodge constantly, like one or two, which isn't much long term against danmaku but just to get close or break away? It'd help."

Is what I said, you're just repeating info I not only acknowledged a long time ago, but missing the point of why I said that to begin with.
I mean like
Giga Queen dwarfs the size of the Palace so she using it in the Palace would already eliminate the area of battle anyways

IDK man, I'm just going with what the profile shows me
And the profile's have been very specific to detail when a speed feat is just normal movement and when it's something else
I see Queen has supersonic speed in GENERAL, and typically in general scales to ALL speed stats
I can only go with what's accepted here lolol. I have no choice in the matter and neither do you
So let the carnage continue lolololololol
That's not true though, that's because most of the profiles on the wiki are bad, barebones, or do a shitty job explaining or clarifying shit.

I'm going to need to see a feat that scales to her flight speed, we don't cross scale flight with everything else without extra justification ever since the comic fiasco.
mean
The Yeeting comes under Combat speed not reaction speeds
So I can only assume that KQ is the one doing the Yeeting
I'm surpised as to how he would be able to do that thou considering he has his hands full fending off Queen's onslaught of Danmachu's to protect Kira
Again, he is LITERALLY 300000X faster than her danmaku. He could deflect them all, sit on his ass for a whole day, take a nap, wake up, read a book, and then still have enough time to throw a thousand punches and yeet whatever he wants at her.

For someone who's arguing a 11x gap would let her do a bunch of shit, a 300000x gap letting him do whatever he wants risk free is suddenly to much?
Well first off he wouldn't be able to run away to begin with due to speed difference
Second Queen does not engage in CQC so she would always keep her distance and always use Ranged Danmachus
He could try to touch something and throw it at her but she'd definitely see it coming and just block it with acid shield or another ability
He could though? She'd be busy trying to avoid SHA, or hell, if you go the route she's so fast she'd just follow him, why can't Kira just lure her into following him and running into SHA? Or a bomb, or a lot of things really, he has like a dozen ways to exploit this for an easy kill.

Unless he throws it beyond what she can react to?
Why would it need to specify?
As far as Im aware is a speed rating is mentioned and not specified stat then its assumed to scale to all stats in question
I can point you to many profiles where that is the case
Because the only feat listed is a dodge feat, there's no clarification explaining it scales to everything, no explanation why it'd scale to her flight, movement or anything of the sort, and because we as a wiki are meant to index and explain this stuff?

The fact it isn't even her feat, but someone else's makes it worse, even if they scale to it on all accounts, why would she? Combat and reactions check out, but everything else?
Because Queen would immediately start attacking him
She didn't even do that in the game, she's a shit talker 🗿
Queen can block that with Acid shield thou
And even then, that alone wouldn't kill her
She has the Durability to survive that a couple times
He can transfer the charges? If he turns an object into a bomb, and that bomb touches her, he can make her into a bomb instead?
Durability isn't a factor unless he explodes them at a distance.

SHA is still gonna be slow AF so relying on him to by the winning card is more no than yes
But at the same time Queen cant see nor sense SHA so even thou queen can dish out numerous combos before SHA reaches her
Yeah if its 10 metres and Queen can't see stands, Kira could very easily maneuver himself and his opponent into a place where SHA would get her, even with her faster speed. While both characters have genius level intelligence, Queen does not have the tactical battle IQ that Kira has, and therefore, with the current rules as listed (10m starting distance and Queen can't see stands) I feel like confirming my vote as Kira. If the starting distance or anything changes, ignore this.

It has nothing with "what i take it as", I literally overhauled the whole profile from scratch 🗿
Also did you not read what I said?
"He just can't dodge constantly, like one or two, which isn't much long term against danmaku but just to get close or break away? It'd help."

Is what I said, you're just repeating info I not only acknowledged a long time ago, but missing the point of why I said that to begin with.

That's not true though, that's because most of the profiles on the wiki are bad, barebones, or do a shitty job explaining or clarifying shit.

I'm going to need to see a feat that scales to her flight speed, we don't cross scale flight with everything else without extra justification ever since the comic fiasco.

Again, he is LITERALLY 300000X faster than her danmaku. He could deflect them all, sit on his ass for a whole day, take a nap, wake up, read a book, and then still have enough time to throw a thousand punches and yeet whatever he wants at her.

For someone who's arguing a 11x gap would let her do a bunch of shit, a 300000x gap letting him do whatever he wants risk free is suddenly to much?

He could though? She'd be busy trying to avoid SHA, or hell, if you go the route she's so fast she'd just follow him, why can't Kira just lure her into following him and running into SHA? Or a bomb, or a lot of things really, he has like a dozen ways to exploit this for an easy kill.

Unless he throws it beyond what she can react to?

Because the only feat listed is a dodge feat, there's no clarification explaining it scales to everything, no explanation why it'd scale to her flight, movement or anything of the sort, and because we as a wiki are meant to index and explain this stuff?

The fact it isn't even her feat, but someone else's makes it worse, even if they scale to it on all accounts, why would she? Combat and reactions check out, but everything else?

She didn't even do that in the game, she's a shit talker 🗿

He can transfer the charges? If he turns an object into a bomb, and that bomb touches her, he can make her into a bomb instead?
Durability isn't a factor unless he explodes them at a distance.
Yeah if its 10 metres and Queen can't see stands, Kira could very easily maneuver himself and his opponent into a place where SHA would get her, even with her faster speed. While both characters have genius level intelligence, Queen does not have the tactical battle IQ that Kira has, and therefore, with the current rules as listed (10m starting distance and Queen can't see stands) I feel like confirming my vote as Kira. If the starting distance or anything changes, ignore this.
@Chariot190
At this point it looks like it could tilt either way depending on the initial start distance

Also that Point about KQ deciding to pitch exploding items as if he's Randy Johnson at Queen is an excellent point
Queen likely would not see em coming either as they would be coming at Rel speeds im assuming and it would only take a few to put her down
And with a 10m gap he could likely do so accuracy without issue

If I however increased the range back to it's original 100m gap or even higher then it becomes a Win for Queen in all likeness
It would take TOO damn long for SHA to ever cross that distance before queen decides to go for Giga
And unless Kira and KQ has been expert baseball players, then the chances of pitching exploding items and them accurately hitting queen becomes less likely
Especaially considering her Danmachu's and Acid shield would be in the way of the trajectory
Queen would soon try 10-20 combos to no avail and just go for Giga option
Alright
I have set back the starting distance to what it originally was before anyone asked me to make changes
100m starting distance is iin effect
This is the very last edit I think I'll make regarding this matchup
What happens afterwards happens

@Chariot190
If you have any arguments for Kira winning regarding the 100m distance then please tell me what

Killer Queen is stated to have high precision and martial arts. Kira also excelled in numerous sports and just hid that fact (KQ also like, 8-C and Class 25 so things like wind resistance wouldn't effect his stuff at all, itd go in a straight line for ages).

Kira also can make use of trigonometry to calculate the distance between him and his for too so like.
Alright
I have set back the starting distance to what it originally was before anyone asked me to make changes
100m starting distance is iin effect
This is the very last edit I think I'll make regarding this matchup
What happens afterwards happens

@Chariot190
If you have any arguments for Kira winning regarding the 100m distance then please tell me what
How about stop changing the OP? 🗿
It's become abundantly clear you're trying to fish for a win for Queen given you've changed it multiple times to try and put it in her favor even though we're 50 posts in.

I could argue, and it wouldn't even be hard too, but you acting sus now.

Killer Queen is stated to have high precision and martial arts. Kira also excelled in numerous sports and just hid that fact (KQ also like, 8-C and Class 25 so things like wind resistance wouldn't effect his stuff at all, itd go in a straight line for ages).
Cool
So it would all depend on if and when Kira would have the idea (which honestly it would not take that long) to give an exploding button to KQ and KQ yeets it at Queen

In all honesty, given Kira's Character, he wouldn't resort to this immediately of the bat (he would eventually thou)
Before that time comes however, Queen would have already set up numerous danmachus and Acid Shield to block the way
Not out of direct intention but just out of in character habit and its very in character for her to spam onslaughts of Danmachu and quickly set up acid shield. So when Kira does decide to go for Button Toss he'd have to do so when there isn't a line of Danmachu blocking the path and when Acid shield is done otherwise he'd fail. And the only way Kira could get acid shield down is by continuously attacking it (which he could realistically do given KQ speed but eventually he's gonna run outta buttons lol. Then again considering Kira's intellect and KQ precision I'm inclined to belive KQ could accurately throw the button in a straight line past all the danmachu and directly into the acid shield and then do so a few more times to get the shield down and then once more to go for the win). The one problem here is would he be able to pull that of before Queen realizes nth she does will work and goes for Giga

How about stop changing the OP? 🗿
It's become abundantly clear you're trying to fish for a win for Queen given you've changed it multiple times to try and put it in her favor even though we're 50 posts in.
First off, I only changed the OP because other's asked me to do so
Second If I wanted Queen to win I would have made her start in Giga or Bloodlust
Third Im arguing for Queen because no one else will and would do the same for Kira if you and everyone else were going for Queen
Fourth, Im doing this simply because I find debating fun and enjoy matching whits and strategies with others like yourself

Anyways, I do see Kira winning 70/30 here
His precision and intellect could allow him to accurately throw buttons in a straight line through Queen's Danmachu (especially since the speed KQ throws is at Rel speeds so it would easily breeze past the Supersonic Danmachu) and then just wear down Queen's acid shield enough to get the last button throw in and Kill Queen before Queen would decide to go with Giga

So it would all depend on if and when Kira would have the idea (which honestly it would not take that long) to give an exploding button to KQ and KQ yeets it at Queen

In all honesty, given Kira's Character, he wouldn't resort to this immediately of the bat (he would eventually thou)
What are you talking about? Him making use of transfer bombs, sleight of hand, forcing others to touch what he's touched, and using inanimate objects is something he does in basically every scene he's in. It wouldn't take him long, it'd legit be like like the second thing he thinks of at a distance after SHA.
Before that time comes however, Queen would have already set up numerous danmachus and Acid Shield to block the way
LITERALLY 300000x faster.
Her danmaku is actually useless, it's never getting past KQ.
Shield? Why would she use a shield against a dude, 100 or any distance away, when he has absolutely no visible reason to do so. And she ain't reacting to stuff tossed by KQ so that's out of the question. She has no reason to use it, and by the time she knows he actually does have a method to attack at range, she's dead.
Not out of direct intention but just out of in character habit and its very in character for her to spam onslaughts of Danmachu and quickly set up acid shield.
Danmaku is one thing, she wants him dead, it's a decent ranged attack.
Shield? Bro he's a man in a suit who's just standing there 😭
It's one thing against the heroes but against literal middle aged man she knows nothing about except apparently the fact she can't hit? A dude who's done nothing to even implicate he can attack at that distance? And against a dude so much faster than her that by the time she finishes that thought, he could legitimately have run through hundreds of situations on how to go about tagging her and what would work in his current predicament.

I fear this argument don't hold up mate.
So when Kira does decide to go for Button Toss he'd have to do so when there isn't a line of Danmachu blocking the path and when Acid shield is done otherwise he'd fail. And the only way Kira could get acid shield down is by continuously attacking it (which he could realistically do given KQ speed but eventually he's gonna run outta buttons lol.
Danmaku doesn't fill the screen and they're not even remotely big enough to stop a coin or button. The gaps between them are LITERALLY human size.
Also see above.
The one problem here is would he be able to pull that of before Queen realizes nth she does will work and goes for Giga
Literally 300,000x faster. To give an idea, 1 second from her perspective, is over 3 DAYS to Killer Queen.
The problem isn't if Kira does a thing before she realizes what doesn't work and goes giga, it's if SHE can realize she has to go giga before he realizes what needs to be done.
First off, I only changed the OP because other's asked me to do so
Second If I wanted Queen to win I would have made her start in Giga or Bloodlust
Third Im arguing for Queen because no one else will and would do the same for Kira if you and everyone else were going for Queen
Fourth, Im doing this simply because I find debating fun and enjoy matching whits and strategies with others like yourself
Then just go back to what it was originally 🗿
Though you changing it to explicitly give her advantage and then asking if I have any ideas on how Kira wins, definitely makes it seem rigged.

What are you talking about? Him making use of transfer bombs, sleight of hand, forcing others to touch what he's touched, and using inanimate objects is something he does in basically every scene he's in. It wouldn't take him long, it'd legit be like like the second thing he thinks of at a distance after SHA.

LITERALLY 300000x faster.
Her danmaku is actually useless, it's never getting past KQ.
Shield? Why would she use a shield against a dude, 100 or any distance away, when he has absolutely no visible reason to do so. And she ain't reacting to stuff tossed by KQ so that's out of the question. She has no reason to use it, and by the time she knows he actually does have a method to attack at range, she's dead.

Danmaku is one thing, she wants him dead, it's a decent ranged attack.
Shield? Bro he's a man in a suit who's just standing there 😭
It's one thing against the heroes but against literal middle aged man she knows nothing about except apparently the fact she can't hit? A dude who's done nothing to even implicate he can attack at that distance? And against a dude so much faster than her that by the time she finishes that thought, he could legitimately have run through hundreds of situations on how to go about tagging her and what would work in his current predicament.

I fear this argument don't hold up mate.

Danmaku doesn't fill the screen and they're not even remotely big enough to stop a coin or button. The gaps between them are LITERALLY human size.
Also see above.

Literally 300,000x faster. To give an idea, 1 second from her perspective, is over 3 DAYS to Killer Queen.
The problem isn't if Kira does a thing before she realizes what doesn't work and goes giga, it's if SHE can realize she has to go giga before he realizes what needs to be done.

Then just go back to what it was originally 🗿
Though you changing it to explicitly give her advantage and then asking if I have any ideas on how Kira wins, definitely makes it seem rigged.
Yeah
More times than not I think Kira wins here

Ok now that the starting range is increased, Queen wins.
How? We're talking a literal 300000x speed gap, to give an idea, that's the difference between 1 second and nearly 4 days. None of her danmaku is hitting Kira as KQ statues them and thus has all the time in the world to deflect, she still doesn't know SHA is a thing so it's not like she'd know it's coming for her or to dodge the thing she doesn't know exists - who can clear 100m in like two seconds, and worst case scenario, if nothing else works, he can just flick a coin or something, something she legitimately can't counter or react to due to the speed gap and something he'd be able to whip out long before she tries any zesty shit simply due to the speed gap once again.

Ok now that the starting range is increased, Queen wins.
Nah
KQ takes takes it
Speed Gap between KQ and Queen is just too much lol
And KQ has the precision and Kira has the intelligence to actually throw a first bomb button at Queen and detonate her

What if the Queen starts in her flying chair? That could initially reduce the threat of SHA, making the starting conditions a bit more balanced.

What if the Queen starts in her flying chair? That could initially reduce the threat of SHA, making the starting conditions a bit more balanced.
SHA isn’t the issue it’s KQ
Kira has relativistic Reaction speed and KQ has Relativistic combat speed and Queen only has Supersonic speeds

Her Danmachu speed is gonna be SUPER slow AF compared to how fast KQ can block and punch and how fast Kira can think. KQ can easily use its speed to its advantage and pitch a 1st Bomb button at Queen, and with its LS and its precision stats being high tier, the button bomb would easily clear the 100m gap faster than Queen can react and would detonate her on impact

Ultimately the difference in speed is just too much lol 😂

Then equalize speed??
Lol
That makes it worse lol
Because according to weird speed standards mechanics and how they correlate to stands

The speed of the faster character (Queen) would be equalized DIRECTLY to the speed of the slower character (Kira) so all of Queen’s speed stats would be Superhuman.

While Kira would still have his Relativistic Reaction speed and KQ would not be affected be the speed equal rules at all and maintain its Relativistic Combat speed

The Versus Thread rules say that every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier, so I'm pretty sure that means reactions and combat speed are equalized as well.

The Versus Thread rules say that every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier, so I'm pretty sure that means reactions and combat speed are equalized as well.
Yeah
And the faster character in question here is queen
And all her speed stats are equalized to that of the slower character, that being Kira

And no
It only mentions base speed stats so that would typically be their general speed or movement speed which in Kira’s case is superhuman

So all of Queens speed stats would be dropped to to the movement speed stat of Kira while Kira’s speed stats would remain the same and the same goes for KQ

Yeah, Kira is faster to Queen in one type of speed, so that should reasonably be equalized as well.
Apparently
For some reason I’m still not sure of
Stands are not affected by Speed Equalized
Because KQ is just a manifestation of Kira’s soul and not an actual character and Speed Equalized only affects the opponent who has the faster speed and not the summoned soul stand

Exactly. Combat speed gets equalized, every other speed gets equalized by the same amount. issue is, KQ is literally over 500000x Kira's combat speed.

Back