• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Resistences do not work in the face of an authority. The only reason why Kiara was even pushed to a point where she felt threatened was because she was nerfed to hell by KP, a system developed by BB which was specifically designed to counteract Kiara's authority. Even then, she nearly won because she almost acheived her goal of merging with the earth and becoming a floating sex-planet.

Also, her independent manifestation skill can work to her advantage. So long as someone desires salvation (Which should be a lot, since Ganon isn't known to be a nice ruler), she can appear to them no matter how far away she is. It doesn't even matter what type of salvation they want, because she alone is in control of their fate.

It's also not out of character for her to start spawning demon pillars. During her battle, the entire field was littered with demon pillars. She also constantly debuffs you with physical and mental debuffs

Show it, then. Show that it ignores resistance because it nulls them.

How is that relevant in any way?

I'm not saying it's OoC, just that she won't do it before Ganon BFRs her.

Anyway, good night, I'm going to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnrBmk180ak

This is one of the boss fights against her. After she grows into a giant, she constantly hits you with a status that nullifies your debuff resistance (It's passive). It's impossible to get rid of it as she'll just hit you with another one on top of that. She also carries skill seals, np seals, charming (Infatuation), lowering of opponent's max HP, incrase of her defense, lowering of opponent's defense, Constant Regenerationn, increased boosts in Regenerationn strength, lowering strength of enemy, increase debuff resistance for herself, and so on.

As for why her Independent Manifestation skill is relevant, it means she can always come back even if Ganon BFR her to the dark world. So long as a single person desires salvation, she can appear to them. It doesn't matter what sort of salvation they desire, because Kiara doesn't destinguish between them. As Ganon is pretty much a tyranical ruler who wants to throw the entirety of Hyrule into darkness, there would be no shortage of individuals who want to be saved from him

She is also, like BB, capable of using imaginary number space to appear anywhere. Crossing dimensions with this technique is possible, but I'd have to see the limits on what it can do.

Assuming I can understand what went on in the video

Resistances to what exactly? One get resistance negation only of the resistances he has shown to neg. Btw, why weren't those guys mindhaxed? Just wondering.

Assuming Ganon ever managed to conquer Hyrule The Dark World passively transmutes, nulls, and if Ganon wants to, it can erase her consciousness. He could easily transmutate her into a tree. She isn't going back from something like that. And that's assuming her teleport is good enough to cross dimensions.

Post something that explicitly states that Kiara can negate the resistance to mindhax, so no bypassing magic resistances or just weaker resistances.

Bondage Preference:

Violet's id_es. The freezing of space. An enemy not possessing a Magic Resistance exceeding C rank, becomes stunned just from being in the surrounding space.

Kiara has this. Passive Mind Manipulation is cool and all, but passive spatial freezing is also pretty cool.

(*wonders how freezing space is any different from just freezing things as you are technically freezing things in space*)

Jokes aside, I'm 99% sure a 55x AP advantage should take care of that.

One of her skills as an actual enemy is:

The Giver of Fearlessness: Reduces all enemies' debuff resistance at the end of every turn.

As an Alter Ego (weakened fraction of her that you can actually have on your team), one of her skills is:

Clairvoyance (Beast) D: Reduces one enemy's debuff resistance for 1 turn. Reduces their Arts resistance for 1 turn. Charges own NP gauge.

Debuffs refer to all debuffs, including resistance to charms and stuns and such. Arts are typically magical attacks of some kind.

Her Noble Phantasm also has an Ignore Invincible effect, allowing her to bypass the various forms of invincibility you can get in game, which ranges from just a big magic forcefield to displacing yourself from the axis of time, though that's probably game mechanics, and ignores defensive bonuses, though that is just representative of it more being a mental attack than a physical one.

TriforcePower1 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Spatial hax is unrelated to AP
So it just freezes space or what?
Yes

Space around her is frozen, so nothing can move within it.

Here's an example of a similar ability.

[1]

That guy actually resists spatial magic so he broke free. Ganon doesn't based on his profile.

I knew I shouldn't have asked

So it weakens the resistance of... the resistance getting weaker? The heck? Does that mean that the actual stat is left unchanged? Or does it simply weakens the stat?

So it just freezes space or what?
Yes

Space around her is frozen, so nothing can move within it.

Here's an example of a similar ability.

[1]

That guy actually resists spatial magic so he broke free. Ganon doesn't based on his profile.

Ganon resists RW from Triforce. If a much weaker Reality Warper like Ganon with only ToP or even weakened Ganon can create endless loops or inverting the spatial axis, the resistance given by the TF should be higher than that. Yes, Spatial manip is one of the most common subcategories of RW.

Debuff resistance lets you resist things like mind manipulation. Her ability reduces that resistance.

Resisting reality warping does not automatically give resistance to its subcategories

Well, that's surely a strange name. So it reduces Ganon's resistances? Good thing Will Power will help here, even assuming it will activate on Ganon.

That's not "automatically".

Most skills have passive effects lore-wise, but are not passive in-game.

Things like Natural Monster which lore wise is just indicative of the Servant being a monster and grants them A++ Strength and Endurance at all times becomes a buff that increases their strength and defense for a few turns.

Kiara's stuff is passive, it becomes an activated effect in game though.

i vote ganon and Kiara debuff would be usless since triforce weilders have stats Amp manip and her debuff ability is really weak compared to Ganon`s reality warping

Void Manipulation (Her womb is a literal hole in reality that erases anything caught within)

Wait a second, does this mean it erases your Johnson if you try to bang her?

Also Ganon flashes and BFRs

Her Noble Phantasm also has an Ignore Invincible effect, allowing her to bypass the various forms of invincibility you can get in game, which ranges from just a big magic forcefield to displacing yourself from the axis of time, though that's probably game mechanics, and ignores defensive bonuses, though that is just representative of it more being a mental attack than a physical one.

Small correction I forgot to do, unless I am remembering it wrong. Emiya didn't resist Atlas, the spell she's using, as it's specifically made to stop Servants with Magic Resistance. It doesn't stop them, it stops space around them and by proxy doesn't allow them to move. Archer escaped because he threw his swords and Medea was interrupted trying to block them.

AshenCrow777 said:
i vote ganon and Kiara debuff would be usless since triforce weilders have stats Amp manip and her debuff ability is really weak compared to Ganon`s reality warping
When did this ever happen? Ganon can induce Status effects, that's it.

Ganon FRA

More seriously, there more arguments in favor of Ganon resisting mind control : 1/ No reason he would feel any desire toward anyone or anything in this state (which is the prerequisite for her mindhax) 2/ Seems to have a very potent resistance to mindhax. 3/ He is not human and and the Triforce (according to profile) also gives mind resistance which calls into question the whole "resistance negation through Authority of the Beast".

The passive freezing space is her main advantage, but since it is not time-stop there is no reason to believe Ganon wouldn't be able to use abilities that is triggered by his thought alone (and I think all the Triforce hax respond to thought alone)

My vote go for Ganon.

There are actually not more arguments on his side, only presumptions. Like Monarch asked, everyone is free to postulate that Ganon is asexual but at least show some proof. Or that he can't find any aspect of her no matter what desirable or nice. Not sexual desirable, just desirable or nice. Her clothes, her mannerisms, her horns, her hair, the color of anything on her, her powers, whatever else. The only one able to resist her CCC form under normal circumstances (as far as we know) was Saver, who had reached enlightment and complete detachment from all Wordly Desires, and CCC is weaker than her Beast form.

I also don't understand why coming from the Triforce should affect her resistance debuff.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
CCC is weaker than her Beast form.
From Kiara's materials:

Nega Saver A:

The fate of the beast who tried to bring salvation solely to her own world, while possessing the qualifications to be a messiah (Saver).
Every skill possessed by the Saver and Ruler class is nullified, targets with magic stat not exceeding A rank are charmed with a 300% probability and the effect of buffs cast by Kiara are increased by 200%. Although the scale of the existence of the Pleasure Deva that was born once on the moon is superior to Beast III, since she did not possess this skill, they say that she had no choice but to withdraw when faced with a messiah.

Ehm... Grace has finished I guess.

Kiara: 7 (Baloshua, First Witch, Schnee One, Overlord, veloxt1, ChosenOrDeath, Paul Frank)

Ganon: 7 (Dust Collector, TP1, Fireblast, Arrogant, AshenCrow777, Konaguna, Golfgan)

Inconclusive: 1 (Iapitus)

Am I right?

Not sure why AshenCrow's vote would be counted, when he cited Stats Amp Manipulation which Ganon doesn't have and his reality hax being stronger, which doesn't really matter, as reasons why he wins.

Back