• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The problem is that Ganon wouldn't find her pleasurable. There's a reason why we never heard Ganondorf having a heir ovo

The fact that in this form he's just a blue pig doesn't help.

Not having sex doesn't mean not finding any single aspect of her even the slightest bit nice.

If he's still sentient...

There's a difference between vaguely thinking that someone's hair colour looks nice and wanting to have sex with them.

You're arguing the latter. The former is all it would take for her mind hax to work.

Unless people here can prove Ganon would find any aspect of her pleasurable, Ganon wins. Ganon has never been shown to find anyone attractive in any way, not even making a compliment on any good looks of anyone. He only respects power that's all. He is the most single minded person in his verse with his goal being power.

So voting Ganon for BFR into the Dark World.

She's a hot chick. Chances of him not finding some aspect of her attractive, no matter how small the feeling may be, are extremely low. Not making compliments is hardly proof of not finding anything about anyone even the tiniest bit attractive.

I mean asexual men exist, right? What anyone finds attractive is subjective, just because the majority finds at least some aspects about her attractive, doesn't mean everyone will.

Unless there is proof Ganon will find something attractive about her(or any person, really), everything is just assumption. I think the Zelda experts know already but Ganon has never shown signs of having any other interest other than power, skill and his homeland. If you could show me an example of I dunno, Ganon showing interest in Zelda's eyes for example, that would make the case more arguable.

If you want to find proof Ganon is asexual, feel free, but even if he is, it doesn't need to be sexual feelings. He could like the red colour in her clothes and it would work. He could think "damn, those are some impressive horns" and it would work.

How fast would the mind hax work? If Ganon were to like even the smallest thing about her would he just instantly get mind haxed or would it take a while to kick in?

Isn't Ganon literally made out of the pure heated of demon ?

I don't think something like that would even be a to feel emotions

Yeah, Ganon is pretty much composed of hatred and obsession of power.

Also, reading her justification for 4-B, does that mean she's 4-B only when she's that big?

Too bad Logos Eater and Nega-Saver can't be quantified, or they could have helped Kiara.

Or even Diamond Realm, Womb Realm and Eitenryu.

A bit on the fence here, leaning towards Ganon but agreeing with Monarch it's a bit much Ganon won't find anything about her nice.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
A bit on the fence here, leaning towards Ganon but agreeing with Monarch it's a bit much Ganon won't find anything about her nice.
Can the heatred of a demon feel emotions ?

Kiara literally defeats anything that has emotions. The only way to get past this is be a literal unfeeling monster above emotions like Saver. She was so powerful that she had to be massively nerfed for even an entire group of servants to stand a chance. That didn't stop her from almost winning in the end either.

So long as the person she faces has any form of desire, the chances of them being put under her thrall is pretty much close to a 100%. It only takes a fleeting form of attraction for it to work too.

Ganandorf is a man, and while he may be the reincarnated form of a demon's hatred, he still has emotions. Kiara would literally play him like a fiddle then eat him.

How did it turn from "pleasure" to "emotions"?

Literally the only thing Ganon cares about is power. This is something repeated so many times through the games I don't even care about repeating all of them. She could probably mindhax him if she wasn't 500 times weaker than him, and if his first move wasn't to just send people to other dimensions, as she could otherwise show her power and Ganon would have been mindhaxed then.

I forgot to ask, but what does she do with the guys she mindhaxes?

Anyway, Ganon probably resists planetary mindhax (due to ToC) scaling from MM Link who could put on a mask that poured the memories of the people of an entire world without going crazy or something.

I thought it was only the memories of the people of Termina that he had poured into his head, not a whole world.

In any case I think Ganon is capable of not finding anything about her pleasurable for long enough to send her into the Dark World.

Heh, we both know how inconsistent Nintendo is with the name of country/dimension. I assumed he meant the world as it technically makes more sense given that Majora probably hasn't even been created in the country of Termina, and it's pretty clearly meant as simbolizing "Majora destroys the world" vs "emotions of the world that don't want the world to be destroyed". He also didn't say "the land of Termina", but just Termina. Anyway, putting this aside as it's useless to derail this thread for something that it's mostly inconsequential here.

Anyway...

Kiara: 1 (Baloshua)

Ganon: 6 (Dust Collector, TP1, Fireblast, Schnee, Arrogant, Overlord775)

Inconclusive: 1 (Iapitus)

Kiara has managed to seduce those who literally only have a one-tracked mind. Emiya Alter (Demiya), is literally a killing machine that works without qualms with the counter force. Unlike regular Emiya, who hates having to do what the Counter Force asks him to do, Demiya is fully capable of doing so. He doesn't even consider himself human anymore. Emiya Alter's profile lists him as someone who threw away everything that made him human in the first place, walking a path from which there is no form of salvation. He's absent of ideals and absent of ideology, a complete machine rather than a man. All he cares about is ushering out the will of the counter force, nothing more. He'll wholeheartedly embrace mass-slaughter as long as it gets him closer to his goals. Despite that, he was still corrupted by Kiara's influence in the SERAPH chapter and turned himself against the protag.

Back