• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Not sure why AshenCrow's vote would be counted, when he cited Stats Amp Manipulation which Ganon doesn't have and his reality hax being stronger, which doesn't really matter, as reasons why he wins.
Triforce of power grants stats amp mate

It amps you to a certain level, it doesn't just feed you power, that's why TF users have keys depending on the number of pieces they have

You said stat amp manipulation, which is a wholly different thing and not sure even one that exists. You also didn't explain how do the Stat Amps matter at all. He wrecks Kiara in AP that's obvious enough.

Unless you mean Triforce of Courage resistance to Mindhax, which even if it was good enough that resistance gets pulled down by Kiara.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You said stat amp manipulation, which is a wholly different thing and not sure even one that exists. You also didn't explain how do the Stat Amps matter at all. He wrecks Kiara in AP that's obvious enough.

Unless you mean Triforce of Courage resistance to Mindhax, which even if it was good enough that resistance gets pulled down by Kiara.
Dude kiara debuff is like -1 and since 3 diffrent pieces of triforce can boost ganon. He is always going to be +1 each time she will try to bring him down he will always go back up her debuff would be really useless against him and you saying my vote is invalide is a pretty strong claim since so far alot of the arguments its on assumptions that maybe ganon will find something attractive about her.

which is completly false i mean there are like what 10+ games of legend of zelda and in every single one of them carrot top only displayed 2 emotions hate and obsession (its more a stat of mind) over the triforce and the hate towards link and only link since thats is curse (skyward sword explains everything hell remember the final in BOTW).

thats it nothing more nothing less and he obviously dislike Zelda since shes a bother to him but other than that this Ganon that Kiara is fighting is a ganon which he as everything he wanted the full TF so as far has i know alot of Kiara votes are invalide

I made no strong claim, I made a pretty fair claim, that you pointed out something like Stat Amp Manipulation which isn't a thing and didn't even explain why his Stat Amp nets him the win until I said it was invalid, I didn't imagine that.

Next, the point you make has no sense. The amp that matters is Resistance to Mind Hax from the Triforce of Courage. It's never been a thing to say an amp like that goes double or triple once the Full Triforce is assembled (anyone knowledgeable like TriforcePower1 can correct me if this is wrong), and what you say right after makes even less sense. The Triforce is constantly giving him that resistance, and Kiara's skill is constantly degrading that resistance below it's normal level.

Isn't this debuff resistance-thing (Giver of Fearlessness and Clairvoyance D) comes from this Authority of the Beast-thing? Because if these skills are not a gameplay implementation of the Authority, I don't see why are we considering them as passive.

And if it does come from it, her profile only states that the Authority affects humans and human's creation.

No? It comes from Nega-Saver, which cancels the passive skills of anyone that can be called a Saint or an enlightened person while also plummeting their resistance to her charming and mind manipulation while on her presence and immensely bolstering any of her skills that power her up.

It can affect anything born from the planet so long as it has intelligence. It just so happens that in the Nasuverse, humans are the dominant species. Go figure. So long as something has intelligence, whether it be gods, humans, animals, whatever, they're susceptible to her power.

I'm confused then, which is it? Nega-Saver or Authority? You both have different answer.

And I have some other interrogations: what is the potency of the debuff (assuming it comes from the Authority)? or whether Ganon would really have enough desire for her to fall instantly or faster than his BFR ( LSirLancelotDuLacl only provided a highball of what kind of person won't instantly fall for her (Buddha) but never gave a lowball (the best lowball given so far is this EMIYA-guy, who still needed her to talk and is not to the same level as Ganon's non-sanity and satisfaction) )?

Finding any aspect of her pleasurable or nice is enough so something little like thinking she smells nice would be enough

Not really a lot of assumptions? Just that Ganon is both an intelligent creature and is hard to say he has no desire or ability to think anything nice.

And that her charm allowed her to sway Emiya Alter to her side. Emiya Alter is the equivalent of a machine in human flesh that erased his memories, his past and his very name after being forced to kill someone, upholding nothing and that means literally nothing above maintaning the Human Order. The moment he starts caring again and coming back from being a pure machine as your Servant, he starts breaking apart like glass because what he is and "Shirou" are utterly incompatible ideas. And then you tell me her getting Ganon is unlikely even though she doesn't have to do something that big, he doesn't even need to be sexually attracted or attracted.

As for myself, not sure what Balo was referring to. Youc an check her profile if you want Golf, just find Nega-Saver. Or check her other skills if you want.

Back