• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fulgrim(WH40K) VS Kiara sessyoin(FATE) PART 2.. or.. Round 2 ?

Sex Goddess vs Prince of Pleasure

I wanted to do this versus again because I think that in the previous versus at the end they said that fulgrin was outdated or data was missing, even worse he still had an advantage (or something like that hehe) .. and that I also have doubts about the power of these characters from the anime fate Because according to the fans, these characters when they are in their "beast mode" they reach outerversal power, in the case of Kiara Sessyoin, I don't know if it's an exaggeration, they didn't show proof, they just told me to watch the game, the novels, etc, when in this forum the scale of power is different but I would like someone who knows so much about the 2 to clarify my doubts, and of course, dictate the winner of the versus :)

Fulgrim is

A: Outdated to literal hell and back

And B: Has 3 layers into 1-A Acausality 5 making him literally impossible to touch for Kiara so he just throws (Insert 1-A hax here) along with pretty much every NPI to just stomp.

Here's the thing...

Kiara doesn't scale to that even if they aren't baseline(Which I'm like 99% sure The Root is) lol

She's 1-C
That's what I wonder, since although the verse of fate is also great, they say that all the characters in "beast mode" reach outer, and that this proof is found in the novels or games, although they did not show proof or scans, is there a scan that says that kiara reaches multiversal? in order to refute others. and in the case of fulgrim, I suppose that it is necessary to update, right?

That's what I wonder, since although the verse of fate is also great, they say that all the characters in "beast mode" reach outer, and that this proof is found in the novels or games, although they did not show proof or scans, is there a scan that says that kiara reaches multiversal? in order to refute others
She scales to the Moon Cell which encompasses infinite Earth's which all have Avalon in their core which is 6-D.

She scales to the Moon Cell which encompasses infinite Earth's which all have Avalon in their core which is 6-D.
Thanks for the clarification, and in the case of fulgrim it seems that an update is missing, right? at least the best feats that are in his profile is to beat guilliman, but I still don't understand what makes fulgrim, like angron or lorgar, reach a level close to his brother magnus the red

Thanks for the clarification, and in the case of fulgrim it seems that an update is missing, right? at least the best feats that are in his profile is to beat guilliman, but I still don't understand what makes fulgrim, like angron or lorgar, reach a level close to his brother magnus the red
Because the 2-C is him In the warp(Scales to magnus due to daemon Primarch). Where he should be Low 1-A, likely 1-A.

Also Guilliman literally broke Daemon Magnus's jaw with an uppercut

Back