• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So she didn't mindhax them.

Doesn't change he's a human. Ganon has shown to be more single tracked than him, so it's not going to work.

Everything that isn't instantaneous isn't working.

Also:

1. It seemingly only works on humans or those who were born from them.

2. Ganon resists mindhax, and what has been posted till now isn't resistance negation.

Kiara has mind-broken a demon. Zepar, the demon pillar who infested her body in an attempt to continue its plans and hide from Chaldea, was so thoroughly broken that it could only reside on her pinky finger. Then, when it was given the option to 'die with the grace and dignity of a demon' or, 'Die in servitude to a human', it chose the latter. It was practically begging her to not erase it, as it couldn't bear to be without her.

Baloshua said:
Kiara has mind-broken a demon. Zepar, the demon pillar who infested her body in an attempt to continue its plans and hide from Chaldea, was so thoroughly broken that it could only reside on her pinky finger. Then, when it was given the option to 'die with the grace and dignity of a demon' or, 'Die in servitude to a human', it chose the latter. It was practically begging her to not erase it, as it couldn't bear to be without her.
Again, if it wasn't instantaneous, Ganon's just going to BFR her.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kiara is pretty powerful. Would he want her power? Or to better put it in context, will he lust for it?
She is 55 times weaker than him. Also, he already thinks to have obtained enough power to basically be omnipotent as he has the TF, which has more omnipotent statements (hyperboles, but Ganon doesn't know that) than actual omnipotent beings ovo.

Where are you getting this 55 times weaker? I'm just curious as I don't think I've seen any scans for that. I also don't remember anything about Ganon BFR people besides phantom ganon, but perhaps my memory isn't that good. It's been a long time since I played any Zelda games.

Besides, power doesn't matter to her as none who have desires can face her in combat. It's why Buddha is her greatest enemy, as he can circumvent her hax through the fact that he has liberated himself from all desires and worldly suffering, something Ganon clearly isn't able to do as he is flawed like every other being.

Example of mind haxing:

A creature of self-loving that prioritises pleasure above all. A disaster to man and beast alike, using and manipulating the lives of others to achieve her goal.

Those who come to know her first touch her saintly mercy, are enthralled, and become followers. After that, they pursue their lust in a bid to be loved by her, making themselves pathetic in the process, but lust is something that wanes as it is fulfilled. She does not like weak pleasures. Every one of her followers eventually loses her attention, and commits suicide from the despair of not being loved by her any longer. She takes not just their belongings but also their bodies.

Ganon's AP is equal to Cell's. 1.2 kiloFoE. Literally the only thing he did for half of ALTTP is to BFR guys to the Dark World.

He may be flawed (he is), but the only thing it matters here is Ganon proving pleasure, which isn't happening.

Saintly mercy=Holy manip=Ganon is hurt and isn't mindhaxed

Again, that's not resistance negation.

More Explanations on how Kiara's power works:
The beauty of Kiara, now a tenma (the Seductive Bodhisattva) with mara (the crown of the beast) on her head, rocks the sanity, reason, and logic of those who see her. Those who see her, or are seen by her, have to roll for a check to see if they can uphold their selves. Like a sanity check, except a Kiara point check. Sight, taste, hearing, smell, and touch all have their own saving rolls, and even slightly feeling/thinking that Kiara is beautiful is an fail. The person loses sight of their self, and after a slight bout of dizziness completely lose all sense of balance and reality. They become a follower of Kiara standing on the palm of the Bodhisattva. No matter how much power one has, it is meaningless before the power of a tenma. It is difficult for anything that has reason, anything that knows pleasure, or anything that knows pain to escape from this salvation. Of course, this salvation is not at all any form of saving. The mercy of the bodhisattva is how this is seen from its victims. To Kiara, the followers on her palm are nameless masses that are no more than insects.
She can also suck up people with her Heaven's Hole NP:
An Anti-Unit, or possibly an Anti-Crown Noble Phantasm (meaning "effective against the seven Grand Servants"). The special Noble Phantasm of Beast III which breeds infinite demon pillars within her body. Her body is no longer a single universe; it has become a paradise. Anyone drawn into it (With supergravity compared to a black hole) loses their existence, with their consciousness liberated and their will melted. No matter how strong their body, or how much armour they have, this is meaningless inside Kiara's body, and they become as powerless as a newborn as they are liberated. Beast III is a "hole" in reality itself, but just at the edge of annihilation, those drawn into the hole are overcome with ecstasy as they are erased. One could say that liberation from the reality of suffering is a form of salvation.
Also, Ganon doesn't seem to use BFR often. I looked up some videos and the only time he actually used that technique was when you first encounter him as Aghanim, and in which case he only did it after being pressured for a bit and reluctantly admitting that Link fought just like a hero of legend. He doesn't really seem to do it after that, even when you kill his alter ego and fight him in his true form.

Ganon has probably never experienced pleasure. I'm not joking. Even if he obtained the TF, he has been sealed the moment he obtained it, and the moment he's finally free he's defeated by a boy who could counter Ganon's hax. And as I said, power is the only thing Ganon cares about. He isn't going to find her beautiful. Also, resistance to mind manipulation AND extreme willpower. Like, the guy can return as a shade of himself even when he's mindless, pure hate, fused with an another being, reincarnates if he can't regen, comes back from BFR, breaks sealings and has continued to do so for thousands of years. Plus boosted by the ToC. He already resists mindhax, but this is to get more clearly the point across.

Ganon resists EE.

Literally the only thing he did when he was sealed was to constantly BFR guys in the Dark World, as revealed by HH. Obviously Ganon can't BFR Link to the Dark World if he already is in the Dark World. (*insert logic meme*)

Baloshua said:
:Also, Ganon doesn't seem to use BFR often. I looked up some videos and the only time he actually used that technique was when you first encounter him as Aghanim, and in which case he only did it after being pressured for a bit and reluctantly admitting that Link fought just like a hero of legend. He doesn't really seem to do it after that, even when you kill his alter ego and fight him in his true form.:

Actually he BFRs all the 7 Maidens into the Dark World. There is also implication that a bunch of other people were moved there as well since you see a few talking monsters and a talking gumball there.

Also while Ganon isn't likely to feel any kind of attraction to her, he does feel pain quite a lot actually since he went through a lot battles and war. So I am not sure now how this will turn out.

Also, I am still unsure how her resistance negation works.

Resists doesn't mean infalliable. Kiara's Existence Erasue and Mindhaxing are incredibly potent and you cannot say that Ganondorf hasn't felt pleasure before. Are you honestly going to say that a being who possesses 1/3 of a wish-granting device and loves power, has never once felt pleasure in all of his years of existence when only two others in the world are capable of being a threat to him?

"Those anguished screams... I can't help but find some satisfaction in them..."

He derives joy from slaughter and violence. It'd be weird if he honestly didn't.

And honestly, reincarnation doesn't mean anything here. Who cares? Ganon's reincarnation often takes more than a life time to fuilfil and it doesn't stop him from being killed.

Also, if Ganon can BFR people to the dark world, the reverse should also be true. Why not send Link back to the light world if he got into a pinch?

Existence Erasure? Yeah, Ganon doesn't have particularly good resistances. Mindhax? No, his resistance is on the same level as Kiara's mindhax.

It's not the reincarnation the problem. It's the fact that this guy is just THAT stubborn. Like:

Kiara:"Follow me"

Ganon:"Lol nope, I want Hyrule, not you"

Resistance to mind hax surely helps.

Well, apparently he can't. The fact that Link can pretty freely travel between the worlds may also be a reason, don't you think?

Actually in a much weaker state Ganon resists a bunch of Ancient Arrows with only one arrow being able to "consign to oblivion". Since this Ganon is even more powerful, I would say his resistance to EE is actually quite potent.

Kira's Heaven's Hole Np would probably do Ganon in simply with how powerful it is. It's comparable to a black hole and has super gravity comparable to it. Ganon wouldn't even be able to realize what was happening and prepare a spell to send her to the dark world before getting sucked in and annihilated by an infinite number of demon pillars and having his body and soul melted as she is a 'hole' in reality itself.

Speaking of infinite amount of demon pillars, Kiara can release them all en masse at a rate nearly impossible to follow and at which point they were growing to a point that it was like a miniature rain of demon pillars. BB stated that it would take killing 44 of them a second to even think about stemming the tide, and each of them are powerful enough to take on groups of servants.

As Ganon hasn't been seen BFR more than 10 people at once to the Dark Realm, I'd honestly find this a bit of a handful for him.

Fireblast966 said:
Actually in a much weaker state Ganon resists a bunch of Ancient Arrows with only one arrow being able to "consign to oblivion". Since this Ganon is even more powerful, I would say his resistance to EE is actually quite potent.
"consign to oblivion" literally means that it would kill him if it hit. It doesn't mean that it would erase him from existence the second it hit him.

That's not what she lead with. Ganon's BFR is pretty much instantaneous. She gets BFRed before being capable of doing that. Also, if we want to assume she somehow manages to do that, Ganon just wishes them away with the Triforce.

"consign to oblivion" literally means that it would kill him if it hit. It doesn't mean that it would erase him from existence the second it hit him.

Feats say otherwise bit this is irrelevant as she won't hit Ganon with that.

Basically:

Fight starts. Kiara mindhaxes Ganon, but it doesn't work as Ganon resists it, only wants power, and won't find anything pleasurable about her.

Kiara tries to blackhole him but Ganon BFRs her first OR Kiara black holes him, Ganon resists EE and BFRs her.

The End.

What about Kiara's resistance negation though? I think it was Authority of the Beast? I mean Ganon could probably power null it but considering Kiara's hax is instant...

"Authority of the Beast: As the third Beast representing the Sin of Pleasure, Kiara possesses this Anti-Humanity skill, granting her authority over all humans and those born from them, including heroes, gods, and all life on Earth, magical or not. As a result, it is exceedingly difficult for them to resist her attacks. In addition, this skill is passed onto all of the monsters she gives birth to."

You mean this? This is just a description of her mindhax.

TriforcePower1 said:
"Authority of the Beast: As the third Beast representing the Sin of Pleasure, Kiara possesses this Anti-Humanity skill, granting her authority over all humans and those born from them, including heroes, gods, and all life on Earth, magical or not. As a result, it is exceedingly difficult for them to resist her attacks. In addition, this skill is passed onto all of the monsters she gives birth to."
You mean this? This is just a description of her mindhax.
This part: "exceedingly difficult for them to resist her attacks", is Kiara weakening resistance. I wouldn't call it completely ignoring resistance though but I gotta look up on this more.

No, that's not. It's a symbol of her authority. Authority isn't a mindhax.

In the Fate universe, Authorities are powers said to be different from magic. It's the almighty right someone has over a certain thing, mostly possessed by gods. For example, Amaterasu is the goddess of the sun and thus has authority over it. She also has an authority over the rise and fall of civilizations, time, and other concepts. She cannot be opposed in those regards unless someone has an authority of even greater magnitude.

Kiara's authority over anything from the planet, whether it be gods, humans, or other living things, comes from the fact that she is a Beast. Think of it like an administrative position, which lets her do anything so long as the person doesn't have an authority of equal proportions.

For Example: Tiamat (Beast II) has the authority over the Sea of Life. She can manipulate it in any way she wants without effort simply because she has the right to do so. If one were to fall into the sea, they'd be re-written and forced into servitude by her authority. It doesn't matter how powerful one may be, if they were to fall into the sea she'd have control over them.

Ganon cannot defend himself against this because he doesn't have an authority. He's a being of the planet, thus he falls under her jurisdiction. It doesn't matter if 'Gerudo' is different from 'human' because this works on all forms of life.

I see...

They're pretty much non-magic based abilities that lets them control what they have authority over, right?

Good resistances should still work unless they've shown otherwise. Otherwise we enter NLF territory.

Depends. They may have bypassed resistance because it was resistance to magic or simply because the ability was stronger than their resistance.

Kiara's authority beast skill rank is "A" (correct me if I am wrong) I believe, so it is quite high although not the highest since EX is the highest . Although I still don't think she completly ignores his resistance but moreso weakens it.

Will power should be enough to compensate for the loss. Also, her mindhax is seemingly the "I make you feel pleasure to the point in which you're bound to follow me because you want more pleasure" kind of, not the "I completely take control of your mind".

Code:
No matter how much armor they have or how strong their body is, it is meaningless as they become as powerful as helpless newborns inside Kiara's womb as their very self is liberated. As a hole in reality itself, anything caught within Beast III/R is erased as they are overcome with sheer ecstasy.
Pretty sure that's "overcome your mind level"

Yobobojojo said:
No matter how much armor they have or how strong their body is, it is meaningless as they become as powerful as helpless newborns inside Kiara's womb as their very self is liberated. As a hole in reality itself, anything caught within Beast III/R is erased as they are overcome with sheer ecstasy.

Pretty sure that's "overcome your mind level"
No, this is just mindhax. Again. Or EE.

Resistance nullification is, obviously, nullifying resistances. So it's still a form of "power null". What you posted till now is just the strength and description of said mindhax, not that it nulls the resistances.

Back