• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little or so while back there was a recent Kingdom Hearts 3 thread where they had their upgrades, or tier, add on to 3-A (well possibly for most, solid for Xehanort to be exact but still) and a while back I mentioned also adding new abilities for some of the chars (most notably Sora) but that quickly died down and/or forgotten in the middle of it all.

Right now, though, I think it's about time to try and do that again.

Sora
Water Manipulation: Sora can use Water Manipulation spells, which summons a barrier of water around him that can act as a kind of defense that also damages any enemies that are still trying to attack him. Can also use it as a homing attack as well.

Keyblades, Formchanges, and Shotlocks (Probably also counts for Weapon Mastery): In all games Sora's been in, he tends to gets keychains to use for his Keyblade that allows him to use keyblades that in some way has a theme from the world he ventured into and saved. Now not only does he have that again but he also gains the use of Formchanges, which changes up the forms of the Keyblade Sora is using (except the Kingdom Key) ranging from things like a launcher, a shield, dual arrowguns, a large hammer, magic staff, etc. Which Sora also happens to show great use in each of them so he's very skilled in using different weapons and is consistent as usually in past games where he uses other weapons against them.

Underwater Breathing: Sora (and Donald and Goofy to extent) have shown to be able to breath underwater for quite some time throughout their journey in the Pirates of Carribean movie verse. They also did this again while fighting Xehanort in Scala ad Caelum.

In addition he also has shotlocks which allows him to perform attacks that affect multiple enemies in a number of ways (most being from a distance but some either has him go at them directly with a charge attack or has to have them be close for him to deal damage properly).

Lastly to this is that Formchanges are also linked to Sora's new Drive Forms, each of which are connected based on what they emphasized. There are as followed in addition to two new forms from this game:

• Second Form: Form that allows Sora to use abilities/attacks he had from previous adventures (ex. Ars Arcanum and Sonic Blade). Sora wears his KH2 outfit in this state.
  • Guard Form: Emphasizes defense abilities, makes him wear yellow
  • Strike Form: Emphasizes attack abilities, makes him wear red/dark red
  • Element Form: Emphasizes magic and distance based abilities, makes him wear blue/dark blue
  • Blitz Form: Straightforward from the name but it emphasizes his mobility and agility abilities. This one makes him wear green.
For the new forms he's got: Rage Form (similar to Anti Form but allows Sora to retain use of his keyblade as well as use an ability called "Riskcharge" that damages him in exchange for increasing his attacks potency) and Ultimate Form (a new form that goes along with the Ultima Keyblade that also relates to its own formchange)

Note: There's actually about over a dozen, close to maybe two dozen forms. This vid right here has all the forms and transformations noted above. It's 18 mins but if you can sit through some of it, you can get the idea of how many there is.

Finally we have the Summons for Sora. Per KH tradition, Sora gets a few to aid him in battle. In this case he has Meow Wow, Stitch, Ariel, and Simba to aid as people's met in the past and made friends with. He has a new summon in the form of Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph) who he met at some...unknown point prior to KH3 (Don't ask how or why, I don't get it either).

Video is here to see them in actio.

Alright that should be it for Sora (he really has a lot and this is actually the least I can squeesh down to lol).

Now to try and actually be a lot more simpler and to the point for the next ones.

Marluxia
Sleep Manipulation: Sends Sora to sleep, pretty much ko'ing him til morning.

Larxene
Ice Manipulation: Manipulates ice to trap SDG (Sora, Donald, and Goofy for short), great enough that they end up in a big castle of...ice.

Time Stop: Some form of it (also from the same vid right above). Larxene summons a dome of darkness around SDG, isolating them inside while everything and everyone else outside of it is stopped in time.

Young Xehanort
Reality Warping (or some power of this): Some context on this. In this world of Toy Story, YX tells SDG, Woody and Buzz that he "split" the latter two's world in two, one that is the real world and the other that Woody, Buzz, and the few toys of Andy that find themselves in (separating them from the others) in a form of an experiment about toys and bonds (pretty much all Hearts and friendship talk that's been going on through KH history).

IDK how to treat this one and if the JP version is any different by chance. Assuming we took this by face value (not to say we should definitely), this could probably be an at least High 4-C feat or such for YX. If not that, DK what else fits for it.

BFR: Going back to simpleness, YX pretty much sends Sora to the Verum Rex video game...yeah.

Xehanort
Having all of the abilities of his vessels: This one is probably a bit questionable but can be likely to be a thing as Xehanort became one with his vessels in the climactic fight. Apparently a similar thing happened to Xemnas in one of his fights in KH2 that has him obtain the weapons, and possibly powers, of the remaining initial Org. XIII so I assume this may apply if possible.

Time Stop: Does this to KM and Riku in the penultimate fight. He already has Time Manipulation on his page tho but as he may or may not also inherit his vessels powers, he might as well have YX's powers for this reason also?

Spatial Manipulation: Twists around Scala ad Caelum throughout his fight with SDG. Could be a product of taking Xigbar's powers tho but it's there either way.

Conclusion/TL;DR
Sora: Add Water Manipulation, Underwater breathing (as do Donald and Goofy, and Xehanort since he also did it just to add on), Keyblades and their formchanges, add on new drive forms and shotlock attacks.

Marluxia: Sleep Manipulation.

Larxene: Ice Manipulation and time stop

Y. Xehanort: BFR and whatever he did to the Toy Story verse (to note, I use verse as a way to say world...but to not confuse any further, just switch that with world).

Xehanort: All of the abilities of his vessels + TS and Spatial Manipulation (Time Stop may or may not be redundant but this could stay due to possibly also have YX's time powers).

The Sora stuff looks fine...

Marluxia getting sleep manip is totally fine, as it appears that he is just using the Sleep spell (which was in past games)

As for Larxene... the Time Stop is fine, but I´m not sure in the Ice Manip.

She can have Pocket Reality Manipulation and Creation via that, however.

Oh, about Young Xehanort, the BFR is fine, but it has to also include Immersion for obvious reasons,

Reality Warping at best is not combat applicable (And I think some dialogue in that "world" suggest Re:coded sort-of-stuff going on)

Lastly, for Xehanort, everything is fine, but the Spatial Manip can just as well be Telekinesis, however.

I agree with this. The Scala ad Caelum stuff looks to be solid Spatial hax or Reality Warping.

Larxene is literally manipulating the ice to create that very construct to surround SDG in it.

I don't see why it's not, especially from the page description of Ice Manip.

I can agree, hence why I said I wasn´t sure.

You should also clear out that "SDG" means Sora, Donald and Goofy at the OP

I'm not sure about adding KH3 Ultima Weapon to Sora's profile. Its canon feels dubious, since: One of the 7 Orichalcum+ you need to craft it is in a chest in The Final World, that, IIRC, is accessible after first visiting TFW.

Going to what is effectively the afterlife, and it having a chest in it, kinda feels like it doesn't mesh with the story, IMHO.

UW's 7 Orichalcum+ also require:

Getting one at random from a Postcard, beating several Gummi Ship bosses.

Beating all the Flantastic Seven minigames. IIRC, these are accessible after beating a world, when revisiting it. Sora revisiting a world is one thing, but playing games with Heartless?

It also requires getting 80 Hidden Mickeys.

...& obtaining it is done through crafting at a Moogle Shop, unlike every other Keyblade. Given that, I'd feel that also means questioning the canon of Moogle Shops & their services.

Other than that, I think I'm okay with these additions. Sadly, I can't seem to think of any additions to contribute.

@Bob: Done.

@Dragon: It can be of either or I guess.

@Imaginym: Point. I added it anyways as it was something Everlasting made up around the time of KH3's release. Even w/o it, Sora's still has close to 20 forms when you factor in both the keyblades + the formchanges it has (whether it's 1 for some or 2 for others).

@Qliphoth Bacikal: What do you mean by "I added it anyways"? You added KH3 Ultima Weapon to something?

@Imaginym: I'm sick and slow atm so I can't focus much as normal to complete sentences like this.

What I mean to say, instead, is that I added anyways in the sense that Everlasting also added it to his doc of stuff to add to the KH pages...again, from around the time of KH3's release.

I probably should have thought it more since you pointed out its dubious canon stance in KH but couldn't think straight or properly at the time so I just left in. Plus I want to get this out of the way as I wanted to do this since that Tier 3 revision from a while back was finally finished.

I agree. While we're here I've been trying to get some abilities from previous games added

• All Black Coat and Keyblade Armor Wearers should get Resistance to Darkness Manipulation and Corruption, as these clothing protect the users from the darkness of the lanes between.

• Several Characters should have ressurection via Auto Life

https://www.khwiki.com/Auto-Life

• Also Sora and Riku should have the abilities gained from Enermy Cards

https://www.khwiki.com/Enemy_card

Makes sense. First off, get well soon! I feel bad for you, doing a revision while you're feeling under the weather. Hopefully you can feel better soon!

Also, is Everlasting's document public?

But yeah. Assuming it's still "up in the air", I'm not opposed to seeing what other people think about Ultima Weapon's dubious canon stance. I can understand if you'd prefer to move onto other issues ASAP, however.

Also some more stuff.

Terra should have absorption via Maleficent's Dlink

Terra, Aqua, and Ventus should have Speed amp via Ventus' DLink Roxas via Haste, and Sora and Riku via their enemy cards and Dream Eaters.

Aqua and Ventus should have EE via Snow White's DLink

I'll list more as I find them.

https://www.khwiki.com/Dimension_Link

@Hst: Ah.

Black Coats and Armor doing that makes sense so fair enough. Meh on Auto-life and I didn't know Sora and Riku could use Enemy Card abilities so IDK.

@Imaginym: Well he just told me that it's "not complete enough to show" so I guess that's a no? Other than what I posted and the Tier 3 add on's, there's really no further changes or stuff to have on there.

@All: Though there is one other thing to add and that was Keyblades either being damaged or broken after a certain amount of force is applied upon them. King Micky states the form of his and Riku's respectively (his own being damaged, and Riku on the latter). Then again it could be argued that this happened simply cuz of how KM (King Mickey) thought after that they should have powered their Keyblades (which implies that means they would have endured better and not have their weapons damaged in the first place) and cuz of how being in the world of Darkness makes the Heartless stronger (similar to Demons from DMC in the Demon Realm, or Greater Daemons and under from Warhammer being in the Warp).

Though anyone here have thoughts on that and/or the Ultima Blade addition? The latter I;m not even bothered of not adding anyways since it's a small add/minus compared to everything else.

Yeah all Heartless aren't hostile. White Mushrooms for example just want you to play charades with them amd are explicitly stated to be benevolent. Rare Truffles and Pink Agaricus are benevolent also simply wanting to to stay in the air and challenge Sora to hit him as many times while stopped respectively.

@Bobsician: The "benevolent Spirits"? I won't deny they're benevolent, but do you mean the Dream Eaters that are largely exclusive to the Realm of Sleep/Sleeping Worlds & almost certainly not Heartless?

In that same explanation, Yen Sid states Sleeping Worlds are cut off from all outside channels, that "not even the Heartless can enter," & that Dream Eaters are the Sleeping Worlds' own manner of darkness.

Other than MAYBE forming from Darkness (If Spirits even do that; In gameplay, they're synthesized using materials that are Figments, Fancies or Fantasies.) like Pureblood Heartless do, they don't seem to have much in common in terms of origin either, especially location-wise.

@HST Master: Well, if there's statements of non-maliciousness, I'd accept that. I'm skeptical about supposedly emotionless Heartless being benevolent, though, unless they're somehow an exception to that.

"The Dream Eaters will guide you, just as the Heartless once guided you"

But still, Mushroom XIII was a thing in KHI, so that isn´t something too crazy at this point.

@Bobsician: I think that refers more to how Sora had to go after & take out Heartless before, just as he has to go after & take out Dream Eaters (Nightmares) in DDD while he unlocks Sleeping Keyholes. Plus, he has at least 1 Spirit Dream Eater at his side to guide him.

Given that, an emotionless species being generalized to guide someone doesn't seem like a strong case for them being benevolent; Unlike with Spirit Dream Eaters, Benevolency isn't the norm for Heartless, & there seems to be more possible interpretations of how they would guide Sora than "deliberately helping out of kindness".

@Imaginym

Yeah they are the exception, as their behavior of being friendly is stated as Unusual. And the flantastic 7 is stated to be mischievous than downright hostile. And all Nightmares are definitely hostile while all Spirits are friendly.

@Hst master: Makes sense. Still, what about Sora revisiting the worlds for, which, in story, would seem to lack an apparent reason, to confront The Flantastic Seven? Especially given he gets Gummi Phone calls often calling him places, or is asked to go into WtP.

I'm not sure of his exact routing, in part, because I haven't had the chance to play & memorize it myself, but Sora backtracking is sketchy in terms of "is it canon?", IMHO. But it's largely optional, so I can sort of see a case for the contents of Flantastic 7 stuff being canon, even if there's still other canonicity issues with the prerequisites to obtain Ultima Weapon.

I mean, he really doesn't get the Phone Calls to have him go to a specific world, but more to update him on things, mostly what Riku and Mickey are up to or new developments. Sora otherwise doesn't really have a set world that he's told to go to.

Fair. Thank you. My memory is bad on that point. But would he have any reason to backtrack, in story? I mean, he's on a journey to regain his lost strength & learn the power of waking, right, so maybe that? Or maybe progressing on that is reason against it?

Well, Mike and Sully actually invited them to come back soon, same thing for Woody and Buzz, so that isn´t too far-fetched

Eh, I guess, but it'd be a visit for fun on a training journey. I'd assume Herc & Hiro & Arendelle's princesses did so too, though?

Would it be reasonable to assume Sora fought the 4 optional Gummi Ship bosses?

Still, there's issue with the TFW & whether or not we can accept Moogle Shops as canon, since they might be in worlds they have no business being, & kinda ignore the whole "world order" thing, which I'd think makes UW's canonicity sketchy for being crafted at a Moogle Shop.

They actually have some dialogue at the start, so the Gummi Ship bosses can count.

Sora should also get it as standard equipment, as he can summon it.

Yes

Also, the new roller coaster move (used on bosses and tough situations) may be grounds for Explosion Manipulation, which Sora doesn´t appear to have listed, despise also having Time Bomb and Explosion around.

Okay back. A little tad sick atm, and thus slow to respond here, but I should be okay to respond to this. In the case of any more replies/input here, I'll refrain from making any edits until then tho so far it looks like everyone here just about accepts the add-on's I I imagine? Aside from some exceptions like the UB or comments in relation to one or two things from Xeharnort or Larxene but whatever.

However I am curious but @Hst Master What you brought up earlier are alright I guess like the hooded coats and armor thing + the enemy cards if Sora and Riku can INDEED use it (though I think we'll have to note that it's exclusive to Chains of Memories given their nature and where they came from like how Time Stop is specified on Sora's page of where he uses it). Terra having Absorption via DLink is fine, as is Terra and Aqua getting speed amps from using their link with Ventus (I guess Ventus too but isn't he already the fastest of the Wayfinder Trio anyways lol).

My only thing I have a question with truly is Aqua and Ventus having EE with Snow White's Dlink. Where exactly do they have EE from cuz I've played BbS a while back and reading the KHwiki here and here on the finishing moves don't tell me anything about it having EE?

One of the The Dwarves Abilities is the same as Warp. Bashful iirc.

https://www.khwiki.com/Bashful

And yeah, enemy cards would be for their CoM selves (unless you use a composite versions) Sora gets Enemy Cards from enemies and chests while Riku already has them all in reverse rebirth in preset decks.

>Looks at Dlink skills again

>Bashful produces an effect similar to Warp, an EE-type ability

Ah. Yeah I said it's been a while back. Didn't bother to check that SW's Dlink is a composite of sorts based on the Seven Dwarfs.

In that case it's fine to give them it then based on what I just read now.

Alright so it's been about a day and I guess from the looks of it everybody is cool with the proposed add on's?

So far in summary we have:

• Sora getting pretty much everything plus use of Enemy Cards (For CoM or "Composite" only) sans the Ultima Blade if only due to its dubious canon stance in the series.
  • Larxene having Ice Manipulation (which may also be some form of Pocket Dimension Creation or whatever TF she did cuz it seems that the only way to get out there without something like a Portal of Darkness was those globe portals which actually appear in a cutscene...IDK what else to make of that), and some variation form of Time Stop.
  • Marluxia getting Sleep Manipulation.
  • Young Xehanort getting BFR and Immersion (going by the page and what it do and all, I have to agree with what Bob added so that will go with BFR), and Reality Warp or something based on the Toy Story World situation.
  • Master Xehanort himself gets Spatial Manipulation for warping/turning all of Scala ad Caelum, and I guess it's fine that he can have/potentially have all of his vessels powers? Remember that Xemnas also has this in one of his forms on his page so I suppose this would work in turn to have him have this on his page?
  • Underwater Breathing for Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Xehanort
Now with that from here, we also have the coats being able to ward off darkness (funny thing is, KH3's DLC trailer dropped and a conversation with YX and someone else has it straight confirmed that it does just that) as do with Keyblade armor doing the same, Riku also getting use of Enemy Cards, Aqua and Ventus getting EE through use of Snow White's DLink, Absorption for Terra through Maleficents Dlink, and Speed amp for Aqua and Terra through Dlink with Ventus.

(Lets a breath of air, sighing)

Is there anything else worth to discuss here in terms of abilities? I'm actually not much in a big edit mood tonight so I'll try and do this sometime around this week starting tomorrow.

I think I'm okay with all of the above.

It's not exactly the most clear, but we may as well put a stance on it.... What about, according to Chirithy, when Sora's crossed into Death from Sleep before, Chirithy "Let it slide"?

Also, the fact that thanks to Kairi holding on with all her strenth, Sora was able to have a form in The Final World, despite seemingly lacking his body and probably his heart while there, too?

Did the Ultimania change how we should treat this? Do we consider it a type of Immortality, combat applicable or otherwise? IIRC, Sleep is likely referring to the Station of Awakening/Dive to the Heart.

Also, the Power of Waking's intended use, according to YX is "traversing hearts to reach worlds, not for traversing worlds to reach hearts,".

Should Sora have any abilities, given that he should be able to traverse hearts to reach worlds, and he was shown/stated to traverse worlds to reach hearts?

....Can you like explain waht you're trying to say here in a simpler way? Cuz I have no idea what does all have to do with what this thread is about anyways? I never brought up the Power of Waking nor do I see anyone else AFAIK, so I'm really confused as to what any of that has to do with this thread and it's purpose.

Ah. I was bringing up the topics of some things that may lead to additional powers & abilities for Sora, but I'm unsure if they're entirely valid basises for abilities, nor even which abilities.

The topics I brought up aren't related other than being more stuff for Sora, & MAYBE some others. Possibilities:

Limited Type 8 Immortality or Resurrection: Chirithy claims that in the past, they "let it slide" that Sora went from sleep (The Station of Awakening, AKA, the Dive to the Heart ) to death (The Final World, where beings go when their Heart & Body perish.).

In KH3, we see that when Kairi was holding on with all her strength, Sora was "hanging by a thread" (Quoting Chirithy) & this allowed him to have a form in The Final World. By comparison, others in TFW who've perished appear as stars. Sora was able to use his form to collect his "conceptually scattered" pieces of himself, then return to the world to pursue the Heartless that took his friends' hearts .

In the process of doing so, he abused the Power of Waking, going from world to world to fight that Heartless, the Lich, apparently by:

Traversing worlds to reach hearts, rather than

Traversing hearts to reach worlds.

If I recall the Ultimania correctly, this abuse caused a backlash, so reality sort of got rewritten, leading to everyone being alive again at The Keyblade Graveyard.

I would assume such a use of the PoW might be another form of Teleportation.

See much better to understand. Cuz just saying that out of the blue makes me not follow anything at all so I needed context for what was being said there.

Anyways now that I know what was actually being asked/talked about:

Limited Type 8 Immortality or Resurrection: IDEK. I mean I guess there's something to it there but it does seem pretty limited if not situational/circumstantial at best. But I don't really have any thoughts to make of that as the Power of Waking is a pretty new power that was never really actually shown its uses prior to 3 IIRC.

Though there is of that of the last parts regarding PoW according to interviews of Tetsuya Nomura about it:

"—When we leave the Final World, we are back to the point just before Sora and his friends were defeated. Why is that?

Nomura: The power of awakening is essentially "the power to put sleeping hearts back the way they were." But the impact of forcing his friends' fading hearts back the way they were rewrote reality, and created a singularity. The rewrite caused the chronology in which they were destroyed to have "never happened."

"—When Young Xehanort is fading away, he says, "Goodbye Sora. Your time in this world is..." What did he mean?

Nomura: "Your time in this world is over." It's hinted at in the ending. Before that scene, he warned Sora, "There's a high price to pay for wielding such power foolishly." The power of awakening is not the power to bring people back to life, but Sora was using it to do just that to his friends. As a result, time was rewound - and Young Xehanort predicted that Sora would pay the price by disappearing."

Comes from the interview here btw.

I mean at least for that last part, I thought of one use of PoW as Dimensional Travel simply because he had to have some way to be able catch the Lich (Kingdom Hearts) when it was keeping his friends hearts captive. Actually, though I never bothered to mention this either cuz it was pretty minor ish (IMO at the time here), Riku and Mickey apparently also used this power to go to the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua (or try to, we should say), so that's another possible/likely use of DT.

But...yeah IDEK. Again, the Power of Waking is just a confusing power for me to even really think of what else is there for it.

Glad it made more sense. So let's see what Nomura told us:

1. It's "The power to put sleeping hearts back the way they were." & can force fading hearts back to how they were, too.

2. Abusing this to force fading hearts back to how they were impacts reality, rewriting reality & creating a "singularity", which ends up deleting the chronology that was written over. According to Nomura's answer about YX's comment, time was rewound. So it rewrites reality by rewinding time?

3. It has a "price". Does price mean the consequence of abuse is different from how reality may react? It seems like Sora did one of the following:

A. Got existence erasured, B. Killed (Eraqus turned into glowing balls of light when he died.), or C. Was written out of the chronology.

(Or D. Me pulling speculation of nowhere and absurdly theorizing that:
Sora was sent back to the previous timeline, where, without the consequences of PoW abuse, Xehanort won and made a new universe & that's where he is in the post-credits scene. And Riku is there, too, for some reason.

I guess PoW as Dimensional Travel makes sense, since he had to leave TFW somehow. Although, outside of TFW, I'm not sure, say, Arendelle & Monsters Inc. are different dimensions, hence Teleportation. But I don't want to debate that. If another stance on that is already established, I'll leave it be.

Commenting one last time, then getting off for tonight.

1. Yes.

2. Apparently it's time rewinding or casuality manipulation to such an extent that Nomura states that it can make everything "as though it never happened.". This part here is already listed as such on Sora's page, which has been for a while on a previous CRT related to Sora.

3. Obviously seeing as that's literally what Young Xehanort warns Sora about. Why else would he end up abusing TF out of Power of Waking when he made it clear that's exactly what he's going to do regardless of what happens to him. Hell he disappears from Destiny Islands after getting Kairi back home after using it up one last time after having Xehanort (albeit they don't state how long it took but it had to be about some weeks or something idek).

About your speculation, yes you're literally speculating something that makes zero sense. Especially as this is what Nomura said in another, later interview shown here:

"Q: I see. Then, continuing on, I'd like to ask about the secret movie; is the location connected to the ending? A: Yes. After disappearing in the ending, Sora arrives in the world shown in the secret movie.

Q: Is the place Sora is in the same world as the one in The World Ends With You?

A: It looks that way. However, rather than saying Sora has gone to the TWEWY world, the meaning is that it's not exactly Shibuya, but ~Shibuya~ Also, although Sora promised Neku and his friends that they would meet again in Shibuya, this video is not connected to that."

Speaking of Riku, this is what he answered after regarding Riku's appearance in the secret movie just to answer further:

"Q: The world Riku is in also calls up past memories with its thrilling background scenery. The man looking down from the roof looks like Yozora, who we saw in the popular game "Verum Rex" in Toy Box...

A: Yes, it is Yozora.

Q: So, is this the world of "Verum Rex?"

A: It will end up being. Visually speaking, I'm sure there are people who will think it's the same as a previous title I was once planning, but it's not. Since it's a plan that was never released out into the world, there are parts I was saving that will end up overlapping, but "Verum Rex" is a completely different creation. The plan that was never released is still unknown to everyone, and "Verum Rex" doesn't exist yet, either, so I'm sure everyone is wondering what it means, but what I want to make clear is that it's not the same thing."

That aside, I did saw Dimensional Travel as he's pretty much traveling in some dark space when he chasing after the Lich. That and Teleportation IIRC is going from one place to another instantly or some such. Sora's use in the later end part of the game through PoW is him, again, traveling through some weird space or whatever that allows him to go to different worlds. Although IDK about Riku and Mickey's use but I assume it'd be the same.

That said I'm likely to not really follow up on PoW from here on. If there's anything new that hasn't been added (again, keep in mind that the time reversal portion of it is written down as causality manipulaton on Sora's page so it's there to look at again) relating to it, you can talk about it with the others here or whatever. I'll be focusing on adding the changes both I posted (and adjusted to one or two with Bob's earlier comment) and what HST posted that I'll add to the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back