• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn vs Goku but it's less terrible

Angron, Abaddon, and other stuff about Kharn just generally being a lot more durable than his AP. For example, there's when he got ran over by a land raider and was fine, despite being torn apart by it, him being outright killed at one point but just ressurecting himself due to the sheer violence, and being stated to be able to have killed Sigismund in a fight to the death, who in a suicide attack seriously injured Abaddon. He doesn't scale to the full value of primaarch AP, but he should have low gigafoe durability. Also I'm pretty sure gigafoe is only a thousand times kilofoe.

There's also fighting and easily killing a current incarnation of Celestine, who's given Abaddon trouble in the past albeit her different incarnations have some variance in power, and getting hit pre heresey by Drach'nyen, who is 4-A and even managed to hurt the emperor and make him feel real doubt. Kharn being more durable than he is strong is consistent.

Drach is 4-B likely 4-A though just like Emprah

The emperor's 4-B is still extremely deep in there, way past primarchs and Abaddon. If anything taking a hit from drach is where it gets kinda outliery, but Drach was stated to be stronger than usual when it fought the emperor so

I think I'm gonna have to vote Kharn. Like I said earlier, Kharn's kind of a cheating bitch. Gorechild can ignore duarbility, and if Goku tries to stand back and spam Ki blasts, suddenly Khorne's all like "oh no you don't", not that Goku would, he's totally going to fight Kharn up close and personal. Plus, apperently Kharn's durability is just stupid huge, so Goku's only real method for winning is IT BFR, which is more or less likely depending on what kinda fight this is. If this is a personal fight between just the two of them, then Goku is never gonna do it. If Goku thinks Kharn is gonna slaughter his friends after the fight, then he might. Reguardless, Kharn wins more often then not.

Wokistan said:
Also I'm pretty sure gigafoe is only a thousand times kilofoe.
Kilo- mean that there is 1 thousands of something, so a Kilofoe is 1 thousand foe

Giga- mean that there is 1 billion of something, so a gigafoe is 1 billion foe

1 billion/1 thousand is 1 million

What about Destructo Disc? and Goku has reactive evolution allowing him to grow stronger during combat to close that Durability gap, if it is not PIS which is unlikely.

Destructo disk doesn't negated durability, kharn can just Dodge it regardless and if it did null durability khorne would likely null it because he's not a fan of kharn getting 1 shot by magic. Goku hasn't been shown to get thousands of times stronger mid fight, excluding DBS's messed up scaling between 3-A and low 2-C.

Still, was not Kharne's durability PIS? And Goku would probably not use destructo disc for killing Kharn, but for potentially disarming him of Gorechild, which with his enhanced senses may be able to detect that Gorechild can kill him if he goes to close.

It's not PIS because Kharn's consistently far more durable than he is strong. I explained all the examlles of this above. Kharn really doesn't have major low ends to contradict that either. Not sure how something far weaker than his durability would disarm Kharn, especially when Kharn could Dodge. Goku should have the lifting strength and skill to steal gorechild from Kharn in close ckmbat, but I don't think he'd think to do that in time before Kharn lands a solid hit. Goku and Kharn are both very skilled fighters here, difference being Goku can't normally hurt him and Kharn 1 shots due to gorechild.

Isn't Destructo disk Krillin's signature move anyways?

Hmm, ok then, but Goku should be able to notice something about Gorechild with his enhanced senses, IIRC he can sense danger like a sort of sixth sense. Even still, Goku should have the skill to dodge Gorechild, and Khorne isn't going to negate Goku's dodging ability right? (I hope so) And Goku can BFR once he notices he can't really touch Kharn. After all, there are other ways to win other than just killing or knocking out. Goku could BFR but he would only do this in really dire circumstances when he is going to die or something like that.

Khorne's not going to negate moving out of the way no. Khorne won't neg any of Goku's stuff except maybe mafuba. He hasn't immedately BFRed others who could 1 shot him, and he's not going to think to do it before Kharn eventually lands a hit.

Goku doesn't even have Mafuba, in the Buu Saga, Kharn is smart enough to eventually plan a way to get a hit on Goku, but I see Goku just getting out of there with Instant Transmission, which won't be negated because Goku doesn't spam it. Eventually it comes down to a war of attrition, which I think would end with a BFR for Goku, as he would finally figure it out once the fight has dragged on long enough.

Kharne: I will defeat you 5 minutes!

Goku: Freeza Saga PTSD Activates

Goku: I think it's gonna go a lot longer than that, buddy...

I don't think goku will BFR before Kharn hits him once. You seem to be underestimating him.

This seems kinda stompish to me if Kharn's durability is that much higher.

I think Super Vegito would be a much better choice.

None of the dragon Ball characters are gigafoe. They go from kilofoe 4-B straight to 3-A.

Goku has a higher AP, and is more skilled hand to hand wise, He can also BFR. Kharn has Gorechild and a much higher durability (but the durability is probably PIS). I hinestly think Goku can just BFR once he disarms Kharn sometime during the fight as this is going to be a long fight.

Back