• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kep's Revenge - Kratos vs Yoshimitsu

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Kep has gotten back and his boi has not had much luck lately. Kep deserves something today.....theoretically

God of War vs Soul Calibur

Warrior of Sparta vs Warrior of Japan

-Speed Unequal

-Ascension Kratos-Takes place 3 ft from each other

FIGHT!!!

Kratos: 1 (Xtas)

Yoshimitsu: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Yoshimitsu SC6
Kratos SC

<Not much luck

<Two wins and one loss removed

Sounds like he does

Also Sophia cause she's hot

Well, Kratos doesn't use most of his useful hax like the amulet all of the time, it's just that he wins by having more to offer with his rage attacks. He's got the range advantage with his Blades of Chaos anyway.

He doesn't use it right away but he doesn't shy from it in character, while she doesn't have much hax that can cripple him either way, really.

I think this version of Kratos might have low key Transmutation, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, her AP advantage is relatively small and will be progressively sapped from her as Kratos slices it away with every hit of the blades. So she has no way to win this that we know of, unless Kratos stands there and lets her beat him up.

> Warrior of Sparda

Are you implying that DMC characters can control God of War characters...?

What do you want to know? I got like a lot of college work so I won't be able to respond or awhile. But I'll get to it when I get done.

It works by touch. Like he can rip your soul out or simply drain it by touching you.

Yoshimitsu doesn't let anyone hold his sword. That Madness stuff from him is not really something to be worried about in combat unless the opponent is a weapon stealer.

It's just that he is granted extraordinary luck.

They both drain with weapon contact, and Yoshi has the higher AP (i guess), but Kratos has more range with his chained blades that he usually flails around like a madman and has better hax against every weapon given to Yoshi so I give this to Kratos having the edge in abilities, range and intelligence since he is already solving puzzles at this key and getting himself out of troublesome situations using his magics.

Unless his luck can cause Kratos' head to accidentally fall on his weapons head first.

Kratos and Yoshimitsu have the same ability of healing and increasing their own AP whenever they hurt their opponent, don't they?

It's not completely instant like it is in SCVl, but it does happen pretty quickly.

Back