• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kepekley vs Weekly

He has feats of taking away other High 6-A's abilities by touching them, and he also scales to his son, Ares, who could steal all of Kratos's powers (Soul Summon, Poseidon's Rage, Petrification, etc.) in their battle

I see, so he likely has an AP advantage here as 2nd form Ragyo is considerably above 1st form ragyo who is considerably ablve Kisaragi Ryuko's 644 Petato feat

Does he resist mind manip?

I'm pretty sure Zeus AP stomps

Doesn't life fiber mind control require the life fibers to actually pierce through the skin to get to the brain? Although not saying mouth, eyes, ears and nostrils are out of the question

I'm not sure. Ares was recruiting The Furies, who are good Illusion Creators and mindhaxxers, to fight Zeus, and Persephone was implied to have mindhaxxed Atlas who is a God-Tier in the verse. He should be able to via scaling from Coo Kratos, but that same Kratos could resist stuff that Zeus was implied to have not been able to resist. (Morpheus's sleephax)

Since there are no feats I can remember, I'll just say no.

Yes, pretty easily at that. Kratos has a lightning ability in GoW I that disintegrates opponents that was given to him by Zeus as a small fraction of his powers, and his lightning was stated to be able to turn other Gods into particles/dust in the novels.

Yes, he will start off with it. It is his spamming move in any fight.

He can throw it across continents, but AOE-wise the best I remember is city block-wide from when he destroyed Sparta.

Then this will likely be a battle of who hits first, Zeus with his lightning or Ragyo with mind stitching

Zeus's lightning is the very first thing he uses in a fight, so I think he'd take that one.

Not what i means, not who uses their hax first, who HITS first, Ragyo would likely have very little issue dodging his attacks from a distance and even from mid-range considering even in a weaker form she effortlessly avoided and deflected blows from both her daughters simultaneously with her eyes closed

She's dodged worse at close range, again, both Ryuko and Satsuki simultaneously attacking her from both sides which she dealt with without even looking at them

If he even so much as touches her she's done for with that AP advantage and the Power Null

@Kep And if Zeus gets mind stitched he get turned into a puppet, on top of the suprior mobility Ragyo has

Superior mobility as in Ragyo can dodge Zeus' attacks fairly easily, hence whi i think this is a tossup as both can hax each other to death with one attack, its just a matter of who can land a hit first

City block wide AOE up close seems like it would be harder to dodge than two melee attackers at once, unless I'm missing something here.

@Shrek

That was with the Blade of Olympus.

GoW 3 Zeus did summon a thunderbolt the size of Gaia, who is 500m tall, in the GoW 3 intro though. He also threw a casual thunderbolt bigger than Ares, who is as tall as the Suicide Bluffs, which are 304m.

Back