• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Did it Because I Hate Myself (Kratos vs Oryx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she exists above everything in the Greek Pantheon, Primordials, Great Evils, what have you. Hope was the only thing that scared the living crap out of her. Though Gilver has some weird-ass wank about the Great Evils, not sure what that amounts to.
Neat. Oryx Stomps👍

So if Oryx’s hax layers are Countless doesn’t Kratos just incapped into oblivion? Perhaps he doesn’t die but he just gets endlessly passived into oblivion until he loses right?

So if Oryx’s hax layers are Countless doesn’t Kratos just incapped into oblivion? Perhaps he doesn’t die but he just gets endlessly passived into oblivion until he loses right?
Basically

Plus Oryx makes perfect copies of Kratos with better hax and they can all add their own hax into he equation too

Different case, as soon as Hope took over, Kraros was untouchable. Kratos is just built different.

Might be wrong but heard that the infinite layers thing is not true. Given it's about Destiny, I'm assuming they still have ridiculous layered hax, no? Would like confirmation on that.
It might as well be infinite, basically with Oryx and Crota and his daughters and such just killing eachother repeatedly to farm sword logic for an asinine amount of time

Actually, was it ever explained why Oryx stomps? I kinda just closed it when I saw your post but like, last we left off, Hope had an edge on Oryx's hax level.
Yeah Oryx's hax layers are countless, which means Oryx exists and takes Kratos

Yeah Oryx's hax layers are countless, which means Oryx exists and takes Kratos
Hope can now affect higher-dimensional beings beyond 4-dimensional beings and is on that level. Which is why I'm wondering how Oryx stomps a god with conceptual invulnerability from a higher-dimensional force.

Also, is anything of Oryx's Tier 1 anymore? I'm getting conflicting info on that.

Hope can now affect higher-dimensional beings beyond 4-dimensional beings and is on that level. Which is why I'm wondering how Oryx stomps a god with conceptual invulnerability from a higher-dimensional force.

Also, is anything of Oryx's Tier 1 anymore? I'm getting conflicting info on that.
Wouldnt Kratos just get passived to oblivion? Even if it can’t get past the Invul what stops the Mind Hax?

Invulnerability ends at physical attacks. I dunno how relevant it will be when Oryx passives are hax.

Kratos dies

......He has conceptual invulnerability literally listed on his page.
Profiles whose invulnerability is limited to working on only certain kinds of attacks should have the ability listed as Limited and/or have the limitation described in their weaknesses sections.
So yes, Kratos was unaffected by the "physical" attacks of Fear Zeus, that doesn't make him resistant to fear manipulation or anything unlike what Kratos has used his Invulnerability to overcome

So yes, Kratos was unaffected by the "physical" attacks of Fear Zeus, that doesn't make him resistant to fear manipulation or anything unlike what Kratos has used his Invulnerability to overcome
He resists Fear Manipulation from Fear Zeus as well.

Like, do you read the profiles? Zeus was an abstract at that point too so saying "physical" doesn't even make sense.

Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Possession, Advanced Non-Physical Interaction and Statistics Reduction (After Kratos unlocked Hope, he became immune to the effects of Fear Zeus, who is the very concept of Fear itself[23]), Power Nullification and Absorption (Even after Kratos killed himself with the Blade of Olympus and released Hope to the world, he was still brought back to life by Hope. Also able to resist Fear Zeus's abilities), Resistance Negation, Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8) (With the Power of Hope being stronger than the Flame of Olympus[23], he is able to withstand the Flames without dying, when before it would’ve killed him despite his innate resistance to Death Manipulation. The Flames of Olympus are superior in might to the Fires of Olympus, which nullified Prometheus's regenerative curse and killed him[7])

Edit: Forgot this
Resistance Negation (Was capable of overcoming his own resistance to Conceptual Manipulation when he plunged the Blade of Olympus into himself and released Hope itself to all of Humanity[23]), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; Is capable of using Hope as a weapon against Fear Zeus[23] and banished Fear itself[23], Hope is considered the most powerful weapon in the God of War verse, surpassing the Great Evils, which in turn surpass even the Primordials, who are abstract concepts that predate reality itself[38], being responsible for creating everything in the Greek World[89] and being the literal concepts of the aspects of nature that they represent[90]), Abstract Existence (Type 2; Gained Hope itself[23], and is unable to die as long as Hope exists), Advanced Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm Fear Zeus with Hope. Terrified Athena and was capable of striking her down, the latter of whom had ascended to a higher plane of existence[23][91] that granted her power and a level of existence beyond everyone else), Conceptual Invulnerability (Type 1. After Kratos unlocked Hope, he became immune to the effects of Fear Zeus, who is the very concept of Fear itself[23]), Immortality (Types 4 and 8; Can no longer die so long as Hope exists. After Fear Zeus killed him, it was the unlocking of Hope within him that brought Kratos back to life[23]), Resurrection (As long as Hope exists, Kratos will continue to keep coming back to life, as after Fear Zeus killed him by snapping his neck, Kratos was forced back into his mind, where he then finally unlocked the Power of Hope and came back to life[23], as well as having his soul restored[92])

Like, it's not that hard to find. If you disagree then whatever but like, saying it's a physical thing or only applies to attacks is odd.

I mean it’s objectively wrong to say Invulnerablity blocks mental stuff thats not how the power works as far as I know its resistances

Like, 4 from Fear Zeus but the concept itself is a higher dimensional one than Oryx anyway.

I mean it’s objectively wrong to say Invulnerablity blocks mental stuff thats not how the power works as far as I know its resistances
I mean I'd disagree but honestly, no point in splitting hairs over it. So long as we're on the same page of what's happening with Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back