• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kepekley vs Weekly

I actually take back my statement of Zeus not having any resistance to mindhax. I just remembered his novel self scales to The Sirens, whose mindhx took GOW I Kratos great effort to resist.

He can canonically summon and use them against Kratos and listen to their song without any issues, and the Sirens in the Desert of Souls could sing and ensnare all of the people who came there, including Kratos (who has resistance to mindhax), who just barely resisted their song in the first novel.

So Zeus has AP and Durability high enough to for Ragyo to basically not be able to damage him, resistance to the one hax that could give her a chance at winning, and can oneshot her with a hax attack he spams that she has no chance of surviving...

Sounds like she's right on the same level as Zeus should be able to resist. The Sirens scale to Kratos's resistance which scales to the Furies, who control an entire prison of inmates numbering in the high hundreds to low thousands, being able to manip all of 'em to their will.

Her mindhax might tire Zeus out and buy her time to do something.

@Gar

"Keplekey"

@Weekly

If you had 50 kilotons of durability and someone hit you with 40 it'd still hurt. Same logic.

Kekpekley, meme lord of brazil

Weekly Battles, ironic name for someone who doesn't make weekly battles.

Tough.

I might come back to FRA someone tho.

Not sure. What lets Zeus win here is his AP and resistance to mindhax. He gets angry pretty easily. If Ragyo dodges his attacks too easily, he will lose his cool, which can be either good or bad for her.

She has a chance. That makes it not a stomp.

I mean what can ragyo do? She doesnt have the AP to harm him (>>>>>>> 644 Petatons vs >>>>> 5 Exatons), he resists her hax, and can oneshot her with his own hax.

What chance does she have?

I kinda made a mistake...I went to check my own calc, Zeus scales considerably above 8 exatons, not 5...

Back