• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Did it Because I Hate Myself (Kratos vs Oryx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Characters with such powers may simply be unaffected by normal attacks, necessitating the use of things like Durability Negation to get through. Others have more conditional invulnerability, such as one that just prevents harm from conventional weaponry, but can be easily circumvented by supernatural abilities. It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy.”

It is specifically concerned about AP

I mean it’s objectively wrong to say Invulnerablity blocks mental stuff thats not how the power works as far as I know its resistances
Invulnerability is for physical attacks(AP) , anything else is just resistance to this and that. You're right

I mean I'd disagree but honestly, no point in splitting hairs over it. So long as we're on the same page of what's happening with Hope.
You can disagree but you would be wrong according to the current Invulnerablity page, but regardless it doesnt matter for what the stuff does itself.

Take is 4D so 4 layers are weak as hell
...Which is why I said it's irrelevant since Hope is 5-D. It's "4 layers" in the sense that that's what's been showcased so far by other characters who all have 4-D hax and resistances, not that it hardcaps there.

So can Kratos hit Oryx? From what I can tell this is either Incon cause they can’t harm each other or Oryx can’t effect Kratos but Kratos can nuke his Concept with 5-D stuff or whatever and this isna stomp

Apparently, Acausality is as bound by dimensionality as anything else now. So, yeah.

...Which is why I said it's irrelevant since Hope is 5-D. It's "4 layers" in the sense that that's what's been showcased so far by other characters who all have 4-D hax and resistances, not that it hardcaps there.
4 layers of what.

No. Oryx has many options here. What has Kratos resisted with hope and let's dive into the things he has t resisted, kill him and close the thread peacefully

4 layers of what.
Mind/Soul/concept hax among other things. But these two are the most relevant ones.
No. Oryx has many options here. What has Kratos resisted with hope and let's dive into the things he has t resisted, kill him and close the thread peacefully
What options? Destroying Kratos concept won't work for anything and the remaining powers Oryx has have been resisted and are guarded against by Hope amplifying and being embodied by Kratos. Like, this is all hinging on Kratos not getting one move of at all. Which doesn't seem to be the case.

Mind/Soul/concept hax among other things. But these two are the most relevant ones.

What options? Destroying Kratos concept won't work for anything and the remaining powers Oryx has have been resisted and are guarded against by Hope amplifying and being embodied by Kratos. Like, this is all hinging on Kratos not getting one move of at all. Which doesn't seem to be the case.
So body puppetry still works right? Lol

Unless I'm missing something Kratos lacks a resistance to all of the Taking stuff on his profile
....? Other than EE and info like I said, the space-time, void, corruption, reality warping, concept manip and law-hax are all powers he either resists on his page or is completely and utterly above their wielders in the series (The Furies with Law Hax and Reality Warping for example).

.....Okaaay then.

To the rest, any issues with closing this? Like, it's a mismatch regardless of how you slice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back